Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

If we could manage the team through the forum in the form of a bloody great big poll then I would choose to TRY our hardest to upgrade 4 of the lads. Bane/Cahill/Willian/Oscar. Im not saying any of those 4 are crap because ON THEIR DAY each are great and Id happily keep them if possible. But no I dont think they are the best at what they do.

And I know we arent a team that every day named players want to progress to but we are getting there so why shouldn't we be at least trying to tempt them here. Try to get the very best possible. Whats wrong with trying? If it means we have to pay a bit over the top then I think its something we should do.

As for bringing in the lads well I certainly wouldn't make any of them starters any time soon but Mou knows that already. Slow n steady with maybe 10 mins here n there, getting used to the atmosphere, what its like to sit on the bench. Just because theyve gone thru the academy doesnt make them right for the 1st team.

Not all of us are going to agree with ANY player we have no matter who it is

So whom would you replace Ivanovic, Cahill, Oscar and Willian with?

Im not disagreeing with you, if we can strengthen the side then sure, I just really can't see who could come in and do a better job than any of those players you have mentioned. We all have different opinions about players, but i really Ivanovic and Cahill were part of the best defence last year, Willian was brilliant in the second half of the season, and Oscar was brilliant in the first half of the season.

I rate Aaron very highly and don't really rate Oscar too much. Learn to accept that people have different opinions.

OH, I respect your right to have a different opinion! Being that you're one of the popular members of this community! But I also respect mine, when I see something so ridiculous I just can't help myself! And last I suggest to have a little more sense of humor about things and not too look at things and at yourself so serious!

OH, I respect your right to have a different opinion! Being that you're one of the popular members of this community! But I also respect mine, when I see something so ridiculous I just can't help myself! And last I suggest to have a little more sense of humor about things and not too look at things and at yourself so serious!

Bruv believe me Ive got a SOH. I have been known to be a sarcastic git at times and I got the character to take the piss out of myself. But the problem we got online is that humor just doesnt translate into the written word sometimes specially when some of us dont speak English as a 1st language so it can get really bloody hard to tell the difference between a joke or someone taking the piss. And another problem is that some people tend to act like Billy Big Bollox because they ARE sitting behind a PC. And we all know how us lads can take the wrong meaning to summet said really fast.

Me I couldnt give a toss what anyone says to me on here - as long as its not the 'C' word that tends to get thrown around a tad too much for my liking. But hey, I dont make the rules.

The thing about Real Madrid is that Perez won't sell 'his players' (until at least, a shinier toy becomes available). As in the marque signings he has made during his incumbent presidency, they represent his brand and 'los neuvos galacticos'.

Higuian; a Calderon player. Depsite his goals and performances was sold to ensure the starting berth of Karim Benzema. The later a Perez player.

Di Maria; a Perez player sold to create room for another grander Perez signing. The most expensive player of all time: Gareth Bale. Concerning his fee, I believe it was intentionally higher than Cristiano Ronadlo's. Since Ronaldo was a Calderon signing (despite finally joining during Perez's current tenure), Perez needed to remove this 'blot' be creating his own 'World Best & Most Expensive Player'. Whether it will happen remains to be seen.

Kaka; a Calderon player once again. The 1st and 2nd most expensive player of all time for a while. He was promptly dropped to the bench to be replaced by Mesut Ozil (Perez!). Turns out Kaka was a pace baby...

Ozil; Isco appeared and Ozil was shown the door. Bigger and grander things.

Alonso (Perez); sold to accomodate Illaramendi and Modric. The first I believe was meant to be the player to displace Alonso but when it appeared he wasn't talented enough, Modrid was brought in.

Fabio Coentrao; brought in to replace Marcelo. A failure.

Then there are players like Toni Kroos and James Rodriguez. I don't know if they replace anyone directly but they are indeed Perez Galacticos.

Now Dani is joining or some shit to displace Carvajal.

The point being Perez and Real Madrid don't sell "galacticos" unless there is another 'galactico' coming. So Benzema won't leave unless another striker like Aguero joins.

The thing about Real Madrid is that Perez won't sell 'his players' (until at least, a shinier toy becomes available). As in the marque signings he has made during his incumbent presidency, they represent his brand and 'los neuvos galacticos'.

Higuian; a Calderon player. Depsite his goals and performances was sold to ensure the starting berth of Karim Benzema. The later a Perez player.

Di Maria; a Perez player sold to create room for another grander Perez signing. The most expensive player of all time: Gareth Bale. Concerning his fee, I believe it was intentionally higher than Cristiano Ronadlo's. Since Ronaldo was a Calderon signing (despite finally joining during Perez's current tenure), Perez needed to remove this 'blot' be creating his own 'World Best & Most Expensive Player'. Whether it will happen remains to be seen.

Kaka; a Calderon player once again. The 1st and 2nd most expensive player of all time for a while. He was promptly dropped to the bench to be replaced by Mesut Ozil (Perez!). Turns out Kaka was a pace baby...

Ozil; Isco appeared and Ozil was shown the door. Bigger and grander things.

Alonso (Perez); sold to accomodate Illaramendi and Modric. The first I believe was meant to be the player to displace Alonso but when it appeared he wasn't talented enough, Modrid was brought in.

Fabio Coentrao; brought in to replace Marcelo. A failure.

Then there are players like Toni Kroos and James Rodriguez. I don't know if they replace anyone directly but they are indeed Perez Galacticos.

Now Dani is joining or some shit to displace Carvajal.

The point being Perez and Real Madrid don't sell "galacticos" unless there is another 'galactico' coming. So Benzema won't leave unless another striker like Aguero joins.

Well, he's run out of Calderon players. The only one left is Ronaldo (only non-Perez player aside from Ronaldo is Pepe, and I'm not sure many top teams are salivating at the prospect of signing Pepe). Perez never liked Ronaldo, never wanted him, and wouldn't hesitate to move him on. The problem is that the fee must be large enough to quell any blacklash from the fans. Perez will have to start selling "his" players.

Last year we wrapped our transfer business up pronto..

This time around we seem to be dilly dallying around.

Every title winning side needs to strengthen and boost for the following season. We are no different.

Well, he's run out of Calderon players. The only one left is Ronaldo (only non-Perez player aside from Ronaldo is Pepe, and I'm not sure many top teams are salivating at the prospect of signing Pepe). Perez never liked Ronaldo, never wanted him, and wouldn't hesitate to move him on. The problem is that the fee must be large enough to quell any blacklash from the fans. Perez will have to start selling "his" players.

He has...I mentioned that in my post. In fact it was a major part of my post.