Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

what about the champions league?,i don't want this year to be a repeat of the last ,i would even surrender the league title if it means that the 4 epl teams would be able to emulate the great years of 2008 and 2009

I don't think it will be. Last year was a shot from a taser gun shot so EPL teams can get back to reality. I definitely prefer our domination and titles then English teams doing awesome in the CL for 3 reasons:

1. I'm not English

2. I love Chelsea

3. I fucking love Chelsea a lot

As long as they keep performing to the level that EPL is left with 4 CL spots I feel it's the golden middle.

I feel we can use another attacking winger. Someone like griezmen\reus would be more of a goal threat than Willian in my opinion. Another defensive midfielder would be welcomed to give matic a break. Other than that, we are set for another title run.

@supporter

Any substance in the rumours linking Ramos to United? Everybody seems to be talking about it right now. I feel he is just pushing for an improved contract and the captain's armband.

I'm not Supporter hehe, but will answer you. Today (Or yesterday, for you) was the day with most intensity of the rumours about this "move". COPE ( sport radio channel) says that all is almost Done and Ramos are very close to United, and In general, the Spain's sports press made echo of this informations.
But i'm with you, I think that all of this rumores is for make a pressure to Real Madrid managers for get a new contract (That Ramos wants).

Griezmann is a striker. We already have Costa, Remy and Falcao. We don't need more.

And yeah, in my opinion, Ramos is doing a Rooney.

He's a left winger/SS who was converted to a CF last year.

Not that Barca are unbeatable, but I'm just going put this out there: don't feel disappointed when Chelsea cannot overcome Barca until years from now. Staying competitive in all competitions is a priority, but being realistic when it comes to facing Barca (unless there's injuries in Barca) is more healthy as a fan.

:D:D:D Its funny to see Chelsea fans sweating on who we will buy during the summer. I for one, don't even sweat it. I know we will do the right thing. If we let world class players leave, we will not get losers in return. Other than Pogba, there's nothing else out there worth buying that is up for for sale.

I feel we can use another attacking winger. Someone like griezmen\reus would be more of a goal threat than Willian in my opinion.

of course we can use another attacking winger but it should be oscar that makes way. it is not willian's fault that he is entitled to more defensive duties than oscar . it is oscar's fault that chelsea don't have much on the attacking front