Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

According to Duncan Castles, Gurdian and Telegraph we are looking at Samuel Umtiti, the 21 yo French CB/LB of Lyon.

Should be very talented. Defender who plays CB and LB is probably the best solution if Luis will be sold. But he's very young, experience-wise he's like Zouma.

with falcao done, now all we need is a CM.

if bastian is available, get him and end the marquee signing window. then all we need to do is sell the deadwood and get apt replacements.

squad

GK - courtois, 2nd GK, blackman (HG)

Defenders - JT (HG) , GC(HG), iva, azpi, 2nd LB, zouma, christensen (HG), aina(HG)

Midfielders - Matic, bastian, cesc (HG), rambo, RLC(HG)

Attacking Midfielders - hazard, willian, oscar, cuadrado, remy, traore(HG)

Strikers - costa, falcao, solanke(HG).

ins

falcao - 10mil

bastian - 10mil

2nd GK - 10mil

2nd LB - 10mil

A very high estimate of 40mil pounds.

outs

luis - 10mil

mikel - 5mil

cech - 10mil

moses - 5mil

marin - 5mil

kakuta - 2mil

~ 37mil.

for 3 mil net spend, we improve our CM position, squad depth in striker and AM areas (since cesc can easily play as no.10 and remy as a RW).

would be an awesome transfer window if this happens.

courtois

iva/aina GC/zouma JT/christensen azpi/2nd LB

bastian/rambo matic/RLC

willian/cuadrado cesc/oscar hazard/remy

costa/falcao.

Chelsea are set to make a £20 million bid for Oxlade-Chamberlain, according to The Sun.

Know it's this shity excuse for a newspaper, not worthy even to wipe your ass with Sun but still, Mirror also reporting it!

I will love for Ox to come in, him and Sterling(or just him) would be awesome!

Manchester United ‘prepare £10.2m bid for Monaco full-back Fabinho’

Manchester United are readying a £10.2m transfer bid for Monaco full-back Fabinho as Louis van Gaal plots a Premier League title challenge next term.

Link. http://metro.co.uk/2015/06/17/manchester-united-prepare-10-2m-bid-for-monaco-full-back-fabinho-5249860/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to reports, (APPARENTLY) Barcelona (before), Arsenal, Juventus and now Manchester United are interested in Fabinho for Right-Back.

I think we should start thinking about this player. For me Fabinho is the next Maicon, and Ivanovic can not play every game. We have to think about the future and make a slow regeneration of our team.

Fabinho work for a year with Jose at Real Madrid, and has experience in European leagues (Spanish second division and French league) and has played Champions League with Monaco. So it is adapted to the European rate. By the way, his representative is also Jorge Mendes.

I think Fabinho could be an interesting option for us.

Regards.

Chelsea are set to make a £20 million bid for Oxlade-Chamberlain, according to The Sun.

Know it's this shity excuse for a newspaper, not worthy even to wipe your ass with Sun but still, Mirror also reporting it!

I will love for Ox to come in, him and Sterling(or just him) would be awesome!

yes. when we have Cech, and Arsenal want Cech, we are going to disregard that and bid £20million straight for their sporadically used player.

nope nup nut no. I want Ox here more than anyone but this is drivel :ph34r:

Sick off utd being linked to exciting players , and us to song , Austin, douglas.

We are the best in the country, Chamberlain... sounds like a good idea. Get him. He could play cm , cam or rw.

Get Oxlade-Chamberlain would be absolutely perfect. A big surprise.

I think Jose is trying to unhinge Wenger. Finally Cech will join Arsenal, I think we're all aware of that. But Wenger will have to sweat to get his signing.

Oxlade-Chamberlain is a versatile player who could give us many different things to our approaches. Besides being English, which is perfect if FA changes the rules respect to the minimum quota of English players.

I think the most important factor would be convince Oxlade-Chamberlain to join us and he press Arsenal.

Although his signing would seem to me like a big surprise. That would be a big defeat for Wenger if this happens. But Wenger is a big loser...

Regards.

Get Oxlade-Chamberlain would be absolutely perfect. A big surprise.I think Jose is trying to unhinge Wenger. Finally Cech will join Arsenal, I think we're all aware of that. But Wenger will have to sweat to get his signing.Oxlade-Chamberlain is a versatile player who could give us many different things to our approaches. Besides being English, which is perfect if FA changes the rules respect to the minimum quota of English players.I think the most important factor would be convince Oxlade-Chamberlain to join us and he press Arsenal.Although his signing would seem to me like a big surprise. That would be a big defeat for Wenger if this happens. But Wenger is a big loser...

Regards.

Ox is a chelsea fan I believe.

Ox is a chelsea fan I believe.

well his father played for the right London team unlike him I believe!

Guardian aslo mentioning it (so must be somenthing here for me they are more trust worthy news source) Come on Ox Get In!!!

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jun/17/football-transfer-rumours-chelsea-move-for-alex-oxlade-chamberlain

Micah Richards joins Aston villa.

Im curious about this one, Richards was always in my opinion one of those modern english fullbacks who can actualy defend. Would be an interesting choice once Iva leaves; if Micah does well for villa offcourse

Tevez looks set to go back to Boca. Huge loss for Juventus, who probably gonna get Mandzukic.

I doubt they'll buy a big name CF. They just got Dybala, and Berardi & Zaza are almost done deals.

I doubt they'll buy a big name CF. They just got Dybala, and Berardi & Zaza are almost done deals.

They wont go with Dybala, Zaza, Berardi and Morata, that would be awful for them. Tevez scored 29 goals last season in all competitions, you cant replace that with 3 young players.

Di Marzio already reported Juve have an agreement with Mandzukic in case Tevez leaves. They also tried Cavani earlier.