Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

This is shaping up to be a very disappointing summer for us. Looks like we're making the same mistake City have for years of chasing squad players instead of starting quality because we won the League. Song, Falcao, Witsel...selling Cech to a title rival?

At the moment it seems like we're going to make no top signings and on top of that lose some of the best (if not the best) back-ups in the world for their position in Cech, Remy and Luis.

Imagine actually thinking we were that good last season that we can plateau or regress and still genuinely compete for the major titles (PL/CL) whilst all our rivals strengthen. It's still early days though and I have faith that the club doesn't really believe that.

Wow the italians are making some big transfers so far...

Kondogbia was like wenger's number 1 target before...

Does this mean that kovaic is for sale?

It probably means gary medel is for sale. You would want to have both kondogbia and kovacic in your midfield.

i think people need to realize that we are not going to have a summer like last season. its going to be a squad depth sort out by the looks of it

It's hard to imagine otherwise when club have actually more money than last season.

Players are returning to training in 2 weeks time, on 6th July. I can still imagine that we will see a new face by then but everything is so quiet now. I even checked my own sources from different places which I've found reliable over the years and there's literally nothing going on at the moment, no bids, only interests.

But transfers can be done at real pace, look at Inter, bang Miranda and now bang Kondogbia, in one week. And Mandzukic is going to Juve out of nowhere. So it can be done quickly but so far it seems only Italian clubs do shopping.

At the moment it seems like we're going to make no top signings and on top of that lose some of the best (if not the best) back-ups in the world for their position in Cech, Remy and Luis.

Imagine actually thinking we were that good last season that we can plateau or regress and still genuinely compete for the major titles (PL/CL) whilst all our rivals strengthen. It's still early days though and I have faith that the club doesn't really believe that.

One can only hope that Jose stayed in London for holidays to plan for next season and that means well-prepared transfer moves.

Wow the italians are making some big transfers so far...

Kondogbia was like wenger's number 1 target before...

Does this mean that kovaic is for sale?

I'm glad to see it. Italian football used to be so awesome. Every player that leaves there is one less player EPL teams can bring which means more points for us.

I think its reasonable to think Mourinho trusts his core in midfield of Matic-Cesc-Oscar-Willian-Hazard, and we're not going to see any "special" signings for midfield. Also because it seems there arent any top RWs possible to sign.

My only plea is to see a new CM who's technical enough to take part in our usual game, and can add balance to this midfield when Jose wants more balance. A CB would also be great, if Zouma isnt ready yet for Mourinho.

Inter? yes, but Milan have money, they will get some great players im almost sure.

I think both inter and Milan are quite same financialy, but milan realy sucked with transfers over past few years...

Inter won race for Kondogbia apparently, meanwhile Martinez refused Milan too.

I hope that one day Inter, milan and juve get back to glory days even if that means more competition for chelsea in cl. Its disgrace what is happening with Milan.

I think both inter and Milan are quite same financialy, but milan realy sucked with transfers over past few years...

Inter won race for Kondogbia apparently, meanwhile Martinez refused Milan too.

I hope that one day Inter, milan and juve get back to glory days even if that means more competition for chelsea in cl. Its disgrace what is happening with Milan.

At the moment, Inter are in a better position financially. However, Milan are likely to be bought soon.

I'm glad to see it. Italian football used to be so awesome. Every player that leaves there is one less player EPL teams can bring which means more points for us.

what about the champions league?,i don't want this year to be a repeat of the last ,i would even surrender the league title if it means that the 4 epl teams would be able to emulate the great years of 2008 and 2009