Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Valencia is my second team , and the only other one i watch reguarly. He has developed into a great leader, I do wonder how he would cope with the premier leagues pace , but he has enough talent.

Hi friend!

I agree that Pajero has been the leader of Valencia, but maybe he had to be taken a step further, and to make that Valencia were ahead of Atletico de Madrid.

Valencia now has a project with a lot of money, a good coach and good players, and maybe Parejo should have been thrown the team behind him.

I think it is the typical player that everyone knows he is a great player, but there is something in him for which he does not become a top player.

In Spain there has been a great generation of midfielders, not only Iniesta and Xavi, Also Fabregas, Thiago Alcantara, Koke... and Parejo could have been on that list perfectly. But he would have needed to take that step forward.

Regards.

He is well admired among his fans , he is generally considered their 2nd best player of the year , behind otamendi. The ones I've spoken to value him above gomes and perez this season

Yes that is true. But in Spain we feel a lot of admiration for players With high quality, those players that can do 10 bad games, but if they make a spectacular match, we love Him.

It's like Guti al Real Madrid. He could have been one of the best players in the history of Real Madrid, but he was more concerned about go partying. And despite that, with make one or two good games all season, everyone in Spain loved him.

That style of player in Spain is generally very loved by their fans. Like "Magico Gonzalez", like "Juanito", like De la Peña ... Those players who are like good perfumes, with a few drops per season is enough.

But as I said before, I think for Valencia Parejo can be a good player, or for Atletico de Madrid. Teams that in England could be as Tottemhan.

Regards.

Yes that is true. But in Spain we feel a lot of admiration for players With high quality, those players that can do 10 bad games, but if they make a spectacular match, we love Him.It's like Guti al Real Madrid. He could have been one of the best players in the history of Real Madrid, but he was more concerned about go partying. And despite that, with make one or two good games all season, everyone in Spain loved him.That style of player in Spain is generally very loved by their fans. Like "Magico Gonzalez", like "Juanito", like De la Peña ... Those players who are like good perfumes, with a few drops per season is enough.But as I said before, I think for Valencia Parejo can be a good player, or for Atletico de Madrid. Teams that in England could be as Tottemhan.

Regards.

sounds like ever banega. At valencia he was my favourite, but you couldn't trust him.

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2015/monaco-marseille-fighting-arsenal-manchester-city-for-chelseas-charly-musonda/

City, Arsenal, PSG, Monaco, Marseille are all poaching us for Charly. Would absolutely hate it if he leaves us permanently :s, why not loan him out?

I've lost count of how many times Spanish outlets have said that "player X" is taking English classes for "y" months. Messi must be native in English by now. Of course Sergio Ramos is no exception.

I think Sergio Ramos has too much work to do to learn how to speak in English :D :D :dance:

Regards.

Bayern are interested in Douglas Costa - Di Marzio.

I think the media in Germany also reported about it weeks ago...

According to previous rumors, they were interested in Sterling and Griezmann until they heard how much they'll cost. Goes to show the market lacks options in those positions, not just for us (by 'us' i mean Chelsea fans).

there are rumors of Jackson Martinez to Atletico now:

Vietto - Martinez - Griezmann

Koke

with Turan as backup, quite nice

I think they should move Koke to the pivot, and i dont think they'll play with Vietto-Martinez-Griezmann. That would be my pick:

-----Koke-Gabi-----

Turan--------O.Torres

Martinez-Griezmann(Vietto)

They'll have a very strong squad with plenty of options from the bench. Definitely the strongest squad they had in the last few years.

Still interesting to see what will happen with Alderweireld. Miranda is off so they'll need him or other CB.

I think they should move Koke to the pivot, and i dont think they'll play with Vietto-Martinez-Griezmann. That would be my pick:

-----Koke-Gabi-----

Turan--------O.Torres

They'll have a very strong squad with plenty of options from the bench. Definitely the strongest squad they had in the last few years.

Still interesting to see what will happen with Alderweireld. Miranda is off so they'll need him or other CB.

I bet they will use giminez at cb. But they might buy a backup

-----Koke-Gabi-----

Turan--------O.Torres

They will probably add a LB too. Simeone wasnt particulary happy with either of their 3lbs they have.