Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

@supporter

Any substance in the rumours linking Ramos to United? Everybody seems to be talking about it right now. I feel he is just pushing for an improved contract and the captain's armband.

Hi friend!

Yes. I had the same feeling. To me Ramos is only trying to get a new contract with a higher salary.

But in the last week everything has changed. It seems that the brother of Sergio Ramos (who is also his agent) has offered to several candidates for the elections for president of FC Barcelona the possibility that Sergio Ramos can sign for Barcelona this summer.

In principle, this was just a ploy to pressure Real Madrid and their president (Florentino Perez) and get a better contract because Sergio Ramos Ramos is a player loved by the fans of Real Madrid.

But the effect of his maneuver was totally different from what pretended Sergio Ramos because the fans of Real Madrid have reacted against Sergio Ramos calling him traitor for negotiating with Barcelona.

And now it seems that Sergio Ramos is looking for an exit to any equipment because he is angry with the president and is afraid of the reaction from the fans of Real Madrid.

Right now it seems that Sergio Ramos will leave Real Madrid this summer. And his friends journalists (the same who attacked Jose in Madrid) are saying in the Spanish press that Sergio Ramos has fully decided to leave Real Madrid this summer. Personal friends who act as their own spokespersons from the press as pseudo journalists.

Although everything can change in 24 hours because Sergio Ramos just wants money. He also abandoned his former team (Sevilla) for money to go to Real Madrid. It is quite problematic player.

According to the (reliable) reports, Real Madrid offers Sergio Ramos 14 million euros (10 million pounds) per season. But Sergio Ramos requires 20 million euros (14.40 million pounds) per season to renew his contract or he goes to another team. The distance is quite large.

I thought Sergio Ramos was going to renew his contract, but now I have my doubts. Florentino Perez does not have good relationship with him and Casillas because he knows that they prepared a campaign against Mourinho to lead him to decide to leave. And Florentino Perez does not like that the players are who control the club. And Jose is his friend.

In mid-July are the elections for president of FC Barcelona, and in Spain there is a rumor that is growing that says that Ramos could go to Barcelona with the Candidate (and former president) Joan Laporta. I think it's almost impossible, but a good deal can purchase Ramos. Ramos is a mercenary.

But there are other candidates for the presidency of FC Barcelona that also could be interested in signing Ramos. In fact, Jordi Majo, another candidate for the presidency of FC Barcelona, said this week it is true that one representative has offered him to sign Ramos to Barcelona as an electoral bomb.

Most likely, he comes to the Premier next season if he leaves Real Madrid, and probably his team is Manchester United. Which is perfect for us, because I perfectly know the playing style of Ramos, and, despite being a great centre-back, he makes many stupid mistakes that in Spain are forgiven for being a Spanish player. But in England, where the culture of football is more expert, I think that those mistakes will condemn Ramos to failure in England.

We do not have to fear that Ramos signed for United. He is not a player to play in Premier League.

I hope I explained well, and so sorry for the long text.

Regards.

Hi friend!

Yes. I had the same feeling. To me Ramos is only trying to get a new contract with a higher salary.

But in the last week everything has changed. It seems that the brother of Sergio Ramos (who is also his agent) has offered to several candidates for the elections for president of FC Barcelona the possibility that Sergio Ramos can sign for Barcelona this summer.

In principle, this was just a ploy to pressure Real Madrid and their president (Florentino Perez) and get a better contract because Sergio Ramos Ramos is a player loved by the fans of Real Madrid.

But the effect of his maneuver was totally different from what pretended Sergio Ramos because the fans of Real Madrid have reacted against Sergio Ramos calling him traitor for negotiating with Barcelona.

And now it seems that Sergio Ramos is looking for an exit to any equipment because he is angry with the president and is afraid of the reaction from the fans of Real Madrid.

Right now it seems that Sergio Ramos will leave Real Madrid this summer. And his friends journalists (the same who attacked Jose in Madrid) are saying in the Spanish press that Sergio Ramos has fully decided to leave Real Madrid this summer. Personal friends who act as their own spokespersons from the press as pseudo journalists.

Although everything can change in 24 hours because Sergio Ramos just wants money. He also abandoned his former team (Sevilla) for money to go to Real Madrid. It is quite problematic player.

According to the (reliable) reports, Real Madrid offers Sergio Ramos 14 million euros (10 million pounds) per season. But Sergio Ramos requires 20 million euros (14.40 million pounds) per season to renew his contract or he goes to another team. The distance is quite large.

I thought Sergio Ramos was going to renew his contract, but now I have my doubts. Florentino Perez does not have good relationship with him and Casillas because he knows that they prepared a campaign against Mourinho to lead him to decide to leave. And Florentino Perez does not like that the players are who control the club. And Jose is his friend.

In mid-July are the elections for president of FC Barcelona, and in Spain there is a rumor that is growing that says that Ramos could go to Barcelona with the Candidate (and former president) Joan Laporta. I think it's almost impossible, but a good deal can purchase Ramos. Ramos is a mercenary.

But there are other candidates for the presidency of FC Barcelona that also could be interested in signing Ramos. In fact, Jordi Majo, another candidate for the presidency of FC Barcelona, said this week it is true that one representative has offered him to sign Ramos to Barcelona as an electoral bomb.

Most likely, he comes to the Premier next season if he leaves Real Madrid, and probably his team is Manchester United. Which is perfect for us, because I perfectly know the playing style of Ramos, and, despite being a great centre-back, he makes many stupid mistakes that in Spain are forgiven for being a Spanish player. But in England, where the culture of football is more expert, I think that those mistakes will condemn Ramos to failure in England.

We do not have to fear that Ramos signed for United. He is not a player to play in Premier League.

I hope I explained well, and so sorry for the long text.

Regards.

That's a good point, but a negative would be that it would be harder to get Varane, correct?

Worried by the lack of transfer activity. This time last year, Fabregas was signed, Costa and Luis were done deals.

We did our business early last year because of the WC. There was the chance of Spain winning another WC and their prices inflating (Cesc & Costa).

The window hasn't officially opened yet, so I confidential we'll make signings just after that. However, the big name signing does look bleak.

That's a good point, but a negative would be that it would be harder to get Varane, correct?

Hi friend!

Yes. That is the sad part of the transfer market. If Ancelotti had continued in Real Madrid the most probable would have been that Varane had asked to leave

Real Madrid because Pepe and Ramos were indisputable with Ancelotti.

In fact, right now the contract renewal of Pepe seems completely stopped. So Varane would become the indisputable Centre-back in Real Madrid. As, on the other hand, it seems normal because Varane is better than Ramos and Pepe.

I think that just a phone call of Jose could change this situation. And, although some reports in Spain said that Varane is not fully sure to continue in Real Madrid because he have doubts about RaFAT Benitez, I think his move is impossible now. And it is something really sad.

But I have still hopes because Varane want to be next season on a team where he's going to play every match in the starting eleven thinking at Euro 2016. That's the last bullet that we have to sign him.

With us Varane would play every match and could learn a lot from John Terry (c). I hope his move is still possible. It would be my dream.

Regards.

He's a left winger/SS who was converted to a CF last year.

He's a striker. Even in the beginning of his career, if you see the stats. Maybe he played in a lot positions, but he's a 9. His best match in the past season was him playing like a 9(isn't a coincidence). It's a weirdo, like another French players like Pogba or Benzema.

In order to perform well in the LW, needs an ideal ecosystem. At any case, that's a nonsense; out best player plays in that position. In the right plays like shit.

Raphael Varane: just married in spain, his wedding suit was white. Ramos(29) and Pepe(32) doesn't renewed their contract yet.... Yeah, maybe we can sign that french after all.

He's a striker. Even in the beginning of his career, if you see the stats. Maybe he played in a lot positions, but he's a 9. His best match in the past season was him playing like a 9(isn't a coincidence). It's a weirdo, like another French players like Pogba or Benzema.

In order to perform well in the LW, needs an ideal ecosystem. At any case, that's a nonsense; out best player plays in that position. In the right plays like shit.

Raphael Varane: just married in spain, his wedding suit was white. Ramos(29) and Pepe(32) doesn't renewed their contract yet.... Yeah, maybe we can sign that french after all.

I'm more than sure he didn't lead the line at Sociedad. More info about him -http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/antoine-griezmann/profil/spieler/125781

Hi friend!

Yes, Varane just got married, but not in Spain, their wedding was in France (Opal Coast (France) according to reports). And as for her white dress, the players are usually very extravagant, and Varane seems not to have a lot of taste by choosing their wedding outfits.

I hope Jose know teach him how to dress with class in London :)

But I agree with you, now sign Varane seems impossible. Although there is only one team so absurd like to sell Varane considering the age of Ramos and Pepe, and that team is Real Madrid.

Regards.

I'm more than sure he didn't lead the line at Sociedad. More info about him -http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/antoine-griezmann/profil/spieler/125781

My point is: he played in different positions, but he was an average player when he did. Especially in the beginning, in the LW, because he is pretty useless with the ball out of the box and his team demand some dribble and creativity and he doesn't have that. Even recently, Simeone wanted that, but he get a rare striker, thats why he wasn't very happy with his sign. He is monster without the ball, but average with that that; thats why the comparison with Reus is a nonsense. He needs a specific type of forward in order the perform well in another position; France and Real proved that. The 9 role is in his veins. If you are gonna pay 60m, is for the striker.

Hi friend!

Yes, Varane just got married, but not in Spain, their wedding was in France (Opal Coast (France) according to reports). And as for her white dress, the players are usually very extravagant, and Varane seems not to have a lot of taste by choosing their wedding outfits.

I hope Jose know teach him how to dress with class in London :)

But I agree with you, now sign Varane seems impossible. Although there is only one team so absurd like to sell Varane considering the age of Ramos and Pepe, and that team is Real Madrid.

Regards.

But he loves Madrid. : (

My point is: he played in different positions, but he was an average player when he did. Especially in the beginning, in the LW, because he is pretty useless with the ball out of the box and his team demand some dribble and creativity and he doesn't have that. Even recently, Simeone wanted that, but he get a rare striker, thats why he wasn't very happy with his sign. He is monster without the ball, but average with that that; thats why the comparison with Reus is a nonsense. He needs a specific type of forward in order the perform well in another position; France and Real proved that. The 9 role is in his veins. If you are gonna pay 60m, is for the striker.

But he loves Madrid. : (

Ok. He's a decent player IMO, but Reus is a class above.

Jose said he'd make 2 or 3 signings. With Cech gone, one of them will be a GK. Traore off loan? Not having the Falcao rumours. I don't see it. So, 1 or 2 more players. Maybe one will be Reus, or another WC signing. Could be bench boys. I honestly think people underrate our current XI though - its only true weakness is the right side in its entirety. Reus & Clyne would be a dream.

We did our business early last year because of the WC. There was the chance of Spain winning another WC and their prices inflating (Cesc & Costa).

The window hasn't officially opened yet, so I confidential we'll make signings just after that. However, the big name signing does look bleak.

Yup but not many world class players to move this season anyway. This is the downside of the FFP monopoly. Most great players are settled in their clubs already. Shame. The only exception is sadly our very own Petr.

Last season Kroos, Di maria, Costa, FAbregas, Suarez, Sanchez, Griezmann, Xabi Alonso, James all moved to a big club. This season there are even less top players at non top clubs. And most are bound by contracts and outrageous fees.

I will try to make a list of possible more or less WC player moves and the clubs tracking them

Griezmann - us, Bayern, PSG

Pogba - PSG, Real, City

KDB - Bayern, ManCity, PSG

vague: Higuain, Götze, Gündogan, Schweinsteiger, Reus, Sterling, Miranda, Varane etc

All in all not that impressive. With every single one we would not even improve that much like we did with FAbregas and Costa last summer, even though both were relatively cheap.

Yup but not many world class players to move this season anyway. This is the downside of the FFP monopoly. Most great players are settled in their clubs already. Shame. The only exception is sadly our very own Petr.

Last season Kroos, Di maria, Costa, FAbregas, Suarez, Sanchez, Griezmann, Xabi Alonso, James all moved to a big club. This season there are even less top players at non top clubs. And most are bound by contracts and outrageous fees.

I will try to make a list of possible more or less WC player moves and the clubs tracking them

Griezmann - us, Bayern, PSG

Pogba - PSG, Real, City

KDB - Bayern, ManCity, PSG

vague: Higuain, Götze, Gündogan, Schweinsteiger, Reus, Sterling

All in all not that impressive. With every single one we would not even improve that much like we did with FAbregas and Costa last summer, even though both were relatively cheap.

I agree. The number of available players is minute, but our recent business over the last few windows should give us an advantage. I think the important thing to distinguish is who's staying and going. If Mikel, Cech and Drogba are the only ones; our business will be minimal IMO.

I agree, looks like a relatively quite summer for most clubs. Month ago i thought there's gonna be something with Bale, Di Maria, Pogba, Verratti, but it looks like all of them will stay in their clubs.

I think the big moves this summer will (might) involve those players: KDB, Gundogan, De Gea, Sterling, Otamendi, Dzeko, Bacca, Jovetic, Schneiderlin, Firmino.

Surprising deals might involve Higuain and Griezmann.

Randomly came across a player called Dani Parejo who had a couple of brilliant performances against the mighty Barca. Turns out he is actually the captain of Valencia. Running out of contract next summer he has been argaubly the best CM in la liga the past season. His style is kind of a Iniesta-Lampard hybrid (think Paul scholes), being both a decent goalscorer and creative (11/8 this season). Can play anywhere in midfield. As technical as it gets. Dribbling, passing, shooting, crossing, vision, freekicks, the whole package. Decent strengths, too. Could improve on his tackling and defensive workrate but could be worse. As there is nothing flashy about him he would be dead cheap and for some reason is not linked with any top clubs. Me thinking he would be perfect as Cesc backup and complement. can play with and instead of him, as 6,8 or 10. perfect age, too (26).

what do you think, esp supporter ?

Randomly came across a player called Dani Parejo who had a couple of brilliant performances against the mighty Barca. Turns out he is actually the captain of Valencia. Running out of contract next summer he has been argaubly the best CM in la liga the past season. His style is kind of a Iniesta-Lampard hybrid (think Paul scholes), being both a decent goalscorer and creative (11/8 this season). Can play anywhere in midfield. As technical as it gets. Dribbling, passing, shooting, crossing, vision, freekicks, the whole package. Decent strengths, too. Could improve on his tackling and defensive workrate but could be worse. As there is nothing flashy about him he would be dead cheap and for some reason is not linked with any top clubs. Me thinking he would be perfect as Cesc backup and complement. can play with and instead of him, as 6,8 or 10. perfect age, too (26).

Valencia is my second team , and the only other one i watch reguarly. He has developed into a great leader, I do wonder how he would cope with the premier leagues pace , but he has enough talent.

Hi friend!

I think you've pretty well defined Parejo. A player of a similar style to Iniesta and Lampard, but light years ahead of them, obviously.

Parejo is a player trained at the academy of Real Madrid, and in his day, everyone said he was going to be the big jewel of Spanish football like Thiago Alcantara in La Masia and FC Barcelona. I remember Alfredo Di Stefano saying that Pajero was going to be a world star.

But like many young players in Real Madrid, Pajejo was believed that he was a god of football and his career at Real Madrid was a failure. I remember in 2009 when Barcelona was with Guardiola having 16 points in the league over about Real Madrid and Parejo said: "We are the best team in the world and we are going to win this league." Barcelona won the treble that year and everyone in Spain were laughing about Parejo.

After being in Real Madrid, Parejo played in Getafe, a small team of Madrid, and he did well, being the leader of a small team. And because of that he joined Valencia, where he became at first a major player, but in recent times he has dropped a little performance even think he had problems with the club, so he has not renewed its contract. I think Parejo has never become adapted to the demands of a big team.

His big problem is that he has never taken a step forward to be the true leader of his team, and is a player who if it is not always in the starting eleven he tends to get off his performance. And maybe their behavior is a bit controversial. It is the typical case of young boy which someone sells him that he will be the next Zidane and after seeing that this is impossible, he lowers his performance.

And to become a backup for Fabregas I think maybe Parejo would not adapt to that role. He is the typical player who needs a lot of continuity to perform at their best. And even when he is in the starting eleven, Parejo tends to be intermittent.

On his future, I think I have read that Atletico de Madrid was interested in signing him when his contract ends. And maybe he can be a good choice for Atletico de Madrid. But his limit is that kind of teams like Valencia or Atletico de Madrid, or Tottemham in England.

A good player with very bad head.

Regards.

Hi friend!I think you've pretty well defined Parejo. A player of a similar style to Iniesta and Lampard, but light years ahead of them, obviously.Parejo is a player trained at the academy of Real Madrid, and in his day, everyone said he was going to be the big jewel of Spanish football like Thiago Alcantara in La Masia and FC Barcelona. I remember Alfredo Di Stefano saying that Pajero was going to be a world star.But like many young players in Real Madrid, Pajejo was believed that he was a god of football and his career at Real Madrid was a failure. I remember in 2009 when Barcelona was with Guardiola having 16 points in the league over about Real Madrid and Parejo said: "We are the best team in the world and we are going to win this league." Barcelona won the treble that year and everyone in Spain were laughing about Parejo.

After being in Real Madrid, Parejo played in Getafe, a small team of Madrid, and he did well, being the leader of a small team. And because of that he joined Valencia, where he became at first a major player, but in recent times he has dropped a little performance even think he had problems with the club, so he has not renewed its contract. I think Parejo has never become adapted to the demands of a big team.His big problem is that he has never taken a step forward to be the true leader of his team, and is a player who if it is not always in the starting eleven he tends to get off his performance. And maybe their behavior is a bit controversial. It is the typical case of young boy which someone sells him that he will be the next Zidane and after seeing that this is impossible, he lowers his performance.

And to become a backup for Fabregas I think maybe Parejo would not adapt to that role. He is the typical player who needs a lot of continuity to perform at their best. And even when he is in the starting eleven, Parejo tends to be intermittent.On his future, I think I have read that Atletico de Madrid was interested in signing him when his contract ends. And maybe he can be a good choice for Atletico de Madrid. But his limit is that kind of teams like Valencia or Atletico de Madrid, or Tottemham in England.A good player with very bad head.

Regards.

He is well admired among his fans , he is generally considered their 2nd best player of the year , behind otamendi. The ones I've spoken to value him above gomes and perez this season