Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

According to some current rumours, this might be realistic:

Falcao, Witsel, Ox/Wallcot, cheap GK in

Cech, Mikel out

Good or nah?

IMO these transfers would make more squad depth, but not realy improve first 11.

But Im sure we will sign a CB too.

And what about as its looking ATM Cuadrado,Filipe also out.

Cech, Mikel out

Good or nah?

IMO these transfers would make more squad depth, but not realy improve first 11.

Unrealistic to me.

Witsel and Ox are highly doubtful transfers.

I don't know why we should buy players like Douglas Costa and Song? Traore, Salah or Moses are all players from same quality level and can take rotational role. As same goes for Loftus-Cheek or Van Ginkel.

What we need is two world-class players that will add quality to our first 11 - right winger and central midfielder. Some additions in back 4 is only bonus but we should firstly sort out what we need.

Exactly

Unrealistic to me.

Witsel and Ox are highly doubtful transfers.

If we want we can easily get Witsel. He wants out, we have money and only other team interested is Juve.

Ox might be harder, but not impossible. I guess its all about how Cech to arsenal works out.

If we want we can easily get Witsel. He wants out, we have money and only other team interested is Juve.

Ox might be harder, but not impossible. I guess its all about how Cech to arsenal works out.

Ox has nothing to do with Cech. Cech is 33 years old , OX is more than 10 years younger than him.

A goalkeeper like Cech wouldn't improve arsenal imo, arsenal need someone like lloris who can play along with highline. Cech going to arsenal will destroy arsenal imo. Unless, they get a new manager and play a different style. You would essentially have cech, the polish keeper and ospina.

Cech, Mikel out

Good or nah?

cmon man this aint fifa

cmon man this aint fifa

-----------Messi--------

Ronaldo-Hazard-Bale

better? I bet you said last year when we were rumoured to sign Cesc the same. Those players I picked are not my favourites, but something the media says these days. And if you think Chelsea cant pull Witsel transfer I dunno...you live under the rock then. Sure you dont believe Mou wont sign anyone big, he knows best that resting on what you have is not good.

3 Chelsea Loan Stars Who Could Make Jose Mourinho's Squad Stronger.

LINK. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2499735-3-chelsea-loan-stars-who-could-make-jose-mourihnos-squad-stronger

I think Kallas and Baker should go on loan to another Premier League team to have more minutes. Both are very young (22 and 20) and accumulate 40 games between Premier League, FA Cup and League Cup next season would be perfect for them to be able to evaluate / confirm if they have the level required to play in a team like Chelsea. By the way, I think both can become important to us.

But Oriol Romeu could be interesting for our midfield option. He renewed his contract with us last year and maybe he is in the plans of Jose. Romeu for me is an acceptable option. And free.

Regards.

I like the idea of Romeu replacing Mikel if he does leave. Overall there's not a lot of wow factor for me right now with current loanees, but that's a viable option. Maybe Chalobah makes the squad. Traore gets brought up a lot in the press but even if he overcomes work permit issues, he'll get the crap kicked out of him like Cuadrado did from these mid table and relegation scrapes parking their buses.

France has such transfer every year. Belhanda to kiev, Mvila to rubin, valbuena to kiev etc. Those three could turn out to be realy good players, I have no idea what goes on players minds to move to fucking russia (no disrespect here, its just poor league). I remember Mvila was next big thing, so was Belhanda. Both played realy well in france. I guess some players realy only play until they get some money and then they dont give shit about having good career. Its kinda sad because at least Mvila, I expected to be one of france top players.

BTW; why the hell did Jorge Jesus move to sporting from benfica? City rival, didnt see that coming...

The first three reasons here may explain why...

CGw19BMVIAA9-zT.png

This is shaping up to be a very disappointing summer for us. Looks like we're making the same mistake City have for years of chasing squad players instead of starting quality because we won the League. Song, Falcao, Witsel...selling Cech to a title rival?

Long way to go, but its a pisstake so far.

But I do think witsel would be excellent.

Looks like Inter got Kondogbia. There was a real battle yesterday-today between them and AC Milan, with both CEOs in Monte Carlo in the same resturant with his agent and Monaco.

With Miranda and Kondogbia Inter looking like a very promising side. Also have talents like Kovacic, Shaqiri, Icardi.

Milan on the other end, seems like they're not going to spend until the new owner officially signs the deal with Berlusconi. I cant think of any other reason. Jackson is also a "done deal" but yet to sign the contract.

Looks like Inter got Kondogbia. There was a real battle yesterday-today between them and AC Milan, with both CEOs in Monte Carlo in the same resturant with his agent and Monaco.

With Miranda and Kondogbia Inter looking like a very promising side. Also have talents like Kovacic, Shaqiri, Icardi.

Milan on the other end, seems like they're not going to spend until the new owner officially signs the deal with Berlusconi. I cant think of any other reason. Jackson is also a "done deal" but yet to sign the contract.

Seems like atletico will also trigger jm release clause ,and the player himself spoke about wanting arsenal to do it.