Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

They wont go with Dybala, Zaza, Berardi and Morata, that would be awful for them. Tevez scored 29 goals last season in all competitions, you cant replace that with 3 young players.

Di Marzio already reported Juve have an agreement with Mandzukic in case Tevez leaves. They also tried Cavani earlier.

They also have Llorente. If they do go after a big name, they'll have to get rid of someone.

Mandzukic to replace Tevez is meh. Tevez is not just their striker but also their playmaker. Mandzukic is poacher and poacher only, it will be big loss for Juve if they replace their key player with average one.

Southampton showing as much ambition as my big toe this transfer window. It annoys me when mid table clubs with serious potential and enough funds to be challenging for Europe continue to buy no-name players as if their new stature can't attract top foreign stars. With their no-name bargains who do sometimes perform decent, all they do is stay exactly where they are with luck, or regress the next season. It's been seen at Borussia Monch, Newcastle, Fiorentina, Leverkusen, Schalke, Stoke City, i'm pretty sure Southampton & Sampdoria will be poorer next season too. Why do these clubs feel content being average? Are they simply run by shitty people? This is such a shitty odd post.

Joao Miranda very close to Inter for 15m€ according to Di Marzio.

What a steal. If we don't have money for Varane, Laporte, Stones or they are no go then we should go for Miranda. Can't imagine not paying 15m€ for him and stick with Cahill in starting XI.

Hello everyone!

This is not about Chelsea, but may be important in the summer market.

Since a few days ago several mass media were suggesting that
Sergio Ramos could end up being this summer the star signing of a candidate in the elections of FC Barcelona.

Well. Several newspapers today confirm this news. "SPORT" (main sport newspaper in Catalonia) said that Sergio Ramos has been offered to a candidate for election to play in Barcelona next season. And "El Chiringuito de Jugones" (most watched sports program in Spain) said that the candidate which Sergio Ramos has been offered through his brother and agent is Joan Laporta, favorite to be the next president of Barcelona.

I personally doubt that this news may be true. I think Ramos is trying to have a better salary in Real Madrid. But Ramos is someone who only thinks about money, and if Barcelona gives him a good deal, maybe he accepts to leave Real Madrid. Although Florentino Perez would not accept easily the sale ...

If Sergio Ramos signed for Barcelona (which would be a bomb in the market)
I think it would be impossible for US to sign Varane.

According to reports Sergio Ramos asks Real Madrid a salary of 20 million euros (14.40 million pounds) per season. Something insane.

And another thing, when Florentino Perez decided to dismiss Ancelotti, reports in Spain were saying that the conditions that Mourinho demanded to Perez to return to Real Madrid in the future were That Casillas, Ramos, Ronaldo and Pepe were not players of Real Madrid ...

In Spanish. http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/elecciones-barca/sergio-ramos-deja-querer-por-precandidato-del-barcelona-4284763
In English.
http://translate.google.es/translate?hl=es&sl=en&tl=es&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sport.es%2Fes%2Fnoticias%2Felecciones-barca%2Fsergio-ramos-deja-querer-por-precandidato-del-barcelona-4284763&sandbox=1

In Spanish.http://www.defensacentral.com/tertulias/126298-domenech-laporta-esta-pensando-en-negociar-con-un-jugador-del-madrid/
In English.
http://translate.google.es/translate?hl=es&sl=en&tl=es&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.defensacentral.com%2Ftertulias%2F126298-domenech-laporta-esta-pensando-en-negociar-con-un-jugador-del-madrid%2F&sandbox=1

Regards.

Joao Miranda very close to Inter for 15m€ according to Di Marzio.

What a steal. If we don't have money for Varane, Laporte, Stones or they are no go then we should go for Miranda. Can't imagine not paying 15m€ for him and stick with Cahill in starting XI.

It's not that much of a bargain when you consider his age and the amount of time he's got left on his contract.

Southampton showing as much ambition as my big toe this transfer window. It annoys me when mid table clubs with serious potential and enough funds to be challenging for Europe continue to buy no-name players as if their new stature can't attract top foreign stars. With their no-name bargains who do sometimes perform decent, all they do is stay exactly where they are with luck, or regress the next season. It's been seen at Borussia Monch, Newcastle, Fiorentina, Leverkusen, Schalke, Stoke City, i'm pretty sure Southampton & Sampdoria will be poorer next season too. Why do these clubs feel content being average? Are they simply run by shitty people? This is such a shitty odd post.

Southampton signed Josemi, one of most promising spanish strikers. Also they are looking to buy cedric from sporting.

You have to understand; even if they have money to buy players, they cant afford some big wages to attract players. And southapton itself is certainly not attractive to top players and talents, and will stay that until they actualy achieve something big in england/europe first.

First they have to make strong status or they wont be able to attract top talents. For example, everyone was shocked when atletico pulled griezmann transfer (as many top clubs were interested) despite they reached cl final and la liga trophy that year. They also tried to sign Reus, but couldnt.

Completely different thing is when such clubs (like spurs, liverpool, borussia,..) invest shitload of money in *top* talents that are actualy not that good. They splashed cash, lost reputation and lack results; all that leads to more conservative use of money from owners following seasons.

One of the biggest signings in Liga mX history. Not sure where Tigres got the money to buy him.

France has such transfer every year. Belhanda to kiev, Mvila to rubin, valbuena to kiev etc. Those three could turn out to be realy good players, I have no idea what goes on players minds to move to fucking russia (no disrespect here, its just poor league). I remember Mvila was next big thing, so was Belhanda. Both played realy well in france. I guess some players realy only play until they get some money and then they dont give shit about having good career. Its kinda sad because at least Mvila, I expected to be one of france top players.

BTW; why the hell did Jorge Jesus move to sporting from benfica? City rival, didnt see that coming...

France has such transfer every year. Belhanda to kiev, Mvila to rubin, valbuena to kiev etc. Those three could turn out to be realy good players, I have no idea what goes on players minds to move to fucking russia (no disrespect here, its just poor league). I remember Mvila was next big thing, so was Belhanda. Both played realy well in france. I guess some players realy only play until they get some money and then they dont give shit about having good career. Its kinda sad because at least Mvila, I expected to be one of france top players.

BTW; why the hell did Jorge Jesus move to sporting from benfica? City rival, didnt see that coming...

It's all about money. Same reason big stars in Brazil/SA are moving to UAE & China.

According to some current rumours, this might be realistic:

Falcao, Witsel, Ox/Wallcot, cheap GK in

Cech, Mikel out

Good or nah?

IMO these transfers would make more squad depth, but not realy improve first 11.

But Im sure we will sign a CB too.