Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I think "2 or 3" players is an understatement by Gourlay, we have to sign at least 4 to be competitive again. A striker, a winger, a holding midfielder and a regista.

IMO we should go for Jermaine Lens, who is fast as hell, can play on both wings and as a striker, can dribble, finish and sometimes also cross. He might come across as a poor man's Walcott at first, but he is better at shooting, crossing and IMO his movement is better. He has recently been capped in the Dutch national team and is up and coming after a rather slow start.

Sorry if I'm a bit late but I've read from an Estonian site that Roman has given Mourinho an expensive watch as a sign of conciliation. Can and should we read anything behind this if the rumor is true?

I think you should go an Seiko some advice.

Sorry if I'm a bit late but I've read from an Estonian site that Roman has given Mourinho an expensive watch as a sign of conciliation. Can and should we read anything behind this if the rumor is true?

Well Roman bought José a sports car when he was managing Inter...

A watch with count-down timer with date when Mou rejoins with Chelsea?!?

Or Chelsea could just cut the middle man and go for Benat.

Benat is a great player but modric is better hence i want modric.Tbh i would not mind any of the following players:

1.Modric

2.Moutinho

3.Cabaye

4.Benat

5.Honda

Anyone of them and i'll be very happy but our first choices should be moutinho/modric imo.

Benat is a great player but modric is better hence i want modric.Tbh i would not mind any of the following players:

1.Modric

2.Moutinho

3.Cabaye

4.Benat

5.Honda

Anyone of them and i'll be very happy but our first choices should be moutinho/modric imo.

I don't see Cabaye leaving Newcastle..particularly with all those new French players signing up in January..

Moutinho would be great..but Porto would probably make us pay extra for him..

Benat should be available for around 12 million.

As for Honda, isn't he an attacking midfielder / supporting striker?

Apparently Valencia (who have a rather shit board at the moment) are looking to sell Tino Costa & Banega and then sign Benat. I was always under the impression that Benat was better than Banega but loads of avid La Liga followers are saying that Banega is actually better than Benat.

Considering their financial troubles, perhaps we could get yet another brilliant little player from Valencia, eh?

FALCAO DEMANDS MORE THAN €290K-A-WEEK

Chelsea and Manchester City have been told they will have to make Radamel Falcao the highest paid player in the country if they want to sign the striker from Atletico Madrid this summer.

Falcao’s representatives have indicated the 27-year-old would demand a wage package worth at least €290,000-a-week after holding informal talks with the two Premier League sides as well as big-spending Paris Saint-Germain.

Real Madrid are also understood to be interested in the Colombian but Atletico are unlikely to sell their star player to their city rivals, even though his agent Jorge Mendes also represents Jose Mourinho.

Goal.com revealed in November that Chelsea had hoped to activate the £51.7m (€60m) release clause in Falcao's contract during the January transfer window, but the player opted to stay in the Spanish capital until the end of the season.

Chelsea were confident of pushing through a summer deal but face a challenge to qualify for next season’s Champions League while Falcao is happy to take his time before making a decision.

The player has become a personal target of Blues owner Roman Abramovich with £50m Fernando Torres continuing to flounder at Stamford Bridge.

The Blues are understood to have indicated they will meet Falcao's demands but will face competition from City if the Premier League champions offload Edin Dzeko or Carloz Tevez in the summer transfer window.

"Falcao's people know they have all of the big fish on the hook ahead of the summer and are looking to take advantage of it," a source told Goal.com.

Manchester United duo Robin van Persie and Wayne Rooney are currently the highest paid players in the Premier League on deals, including image rights, worth around €290,000-a-week.

Falcao, who is learning English, has been in stunning form ever since moving to Europe to sign for Porto from River Plate in 2009.

He moved to Atleti for €40m in 2011 and has scored 63 goals in 80 appearances for the club, including 27 goals so far this season.

So he would cost us 60M + at least 75M (wages) = 135M if we sign him for 5 years. = 27M/year

290K/week ? Oh well the Arabs can have him . He's not even that good.

Why aren't we buying Suarez ? He is better than Messi imo lol , he's banging goals without anyhelp of Xavi and Iniesta and more importantly with downing in his team lulz ^_^ . He defo worths every pennyy xD

290K/week ? Oh well the Arabs can have him . He's not even that good.

Why aren't we buying Suarez ? He is better than Messi imo lol , he's banging goals without anyhelp of Xavi and Iniesta and more importantly with downing in his team lulz ^_^ . He defo worths every pennyy xD

U idiot