Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I really want us to try to sign modric again in the summer.He is not getting regular playing time and surely at his age he would want to be starting week in week out.

I wouldn't mind taking a shot at Kevin Strootman (playing for PSV).

He'd be available for around 20 million and he can play CM/DM..even fill in at CAM if needed..

I wouldn't mind taking a shot at Kevin Strootman (playing for PSV).

He'd be available for around 20 million and he can play CM/DM..even fill in at CAM if needed..

Havent seen him play so cant comment though he has been linked with manu a lot.

Bale the best winger in BPL by far.....

Cavani, is the perfect striker for this team. When I mean perfect, I mean he is exactly what Chelsea needs, especially in this formation. (However, I dont see him coming in)

We dont need Modric, we have Oscar already. Oscar, like Ramires might have a skinny frame, however, they are 2 of the few players that fight for balls and wins them. Oscar is already a pass first player and he runs as well too!

Now what we need is a holding midfielder. That person would be Swansea City Ki. He just transferred into the side this season and started from day one. A few of you might have seen him when England vs Korea in the Olympics and he was quite prominent at Celtic. He passes the long ball well, is a threat from distance and hold and provides stability in the midfield well.

He was linked to Liverpool and Arsenal this season, however, chose to go to Swansea...

Have been saying this for ages but why we are not interested in thom ince just makes me sad. We have seen arsenal buying young english players(OX and jenkinson...) and now united have done it too with zaha and it has worked out rather well.. We need wingers and english players so why not get him he is fast, can dribble and scores a lot of goals and is still a huge talent.

Have been saying this for ages but why we are not interested in thom ince just makes me sad. We have seen arsenal buying young english players(OX and jenkinson...) and now united have done it too with zaha and it has worked out rather well.. We need wingers and english players so why not get him he is fast, can dribble and scores a lot of goals and is still a huge talent.

Same here man :( .Whenever i have watched him play he has been very good and the quoted price for him is 8m which is very reasonable.

I want Zouma. With the right club (which I believe is us), he and Varane will form a solid pairing for the France national team some day.

We want the same thing then.Btw france in 3-4 years can have a rock solid defence with debuchy-Zouma-varane-digne.

Gourlay:"We will continue to strengthen the team [this summer] and I am expecting the introduction of 2 or 3 new players."

The quality of those new players will depend on where we finish in the league come May.