Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

We should sign Tevez. There, I said it.

He's old enough that it won't affect prospects such as Lukaku too much and it's pretty clear that he'll be leaving Manchester City soon. They probably don't have the nerve to slap a big price-tag on him considering he hasn't even got into double figures for goals this season in the league, and being a rival should only add on an extra £3-4m on his price-tag since Mancini is pretty clueless.

I could see him joining us for £13m or less, which, even with FFP looming, isn't much to Chelsea. (I mean c'mon, that's only £1m more than what we paid for Meireles!) He'd also bring a decent amount of experience to the team which I think would work amazingly well with the likes of Hazard/Mata etc. as well as Oscar and De Bruyne (in theory) next season.

He's a cunt, but a good cunt. Kinda like Suarez in that respect! He has no loyalty to his clubs so I'm sure he'd come, and he's what we need IMO. Ba can be used for physical teams a la Stoke, where-as Tevez is perfect for those teams you want to counter-attack against or 'small' teams. He has loads of determination and although inconsistent, on his day he'll likely be the best player in the league that week.

He'd be a stop-gap, but possibly the best stop-gap striker available.

Good one with Tevez, he would come, he is available, old enough not to harm Lukaku and still could take role of sub. But he is still expensive for such player and I just dont see him coming. He is not 'healthy' for the environment we have, could end up with his protests etc...

Transfers wise, Gourlay mentioned three players. I can see striker, cm and dm/cb. We wil probably have around 50/80mio eur available, but I cant find single player that we might actualy need. If we go 4:3:3, we get Kdb as am and the creativity in midfield is solved. Lukaku comes in as striker, another problem solved. If Torres leaves, we will need third striker, someone up to 20mio. A cb would be nice to bring Terry permament replacement, before Terry actualy leaves. Another up to 20mio for that player. So we have left with 10-30mio for a third player. Possibly dlp. But is such player realy necessary, Kdb is about to join us (I hope board is not stupid to loan him again), unless he wont be here, then we dont need CM at all. Other way, I would be very happy with someone like Benat, to pair with Mata and Azpi. Moutinho is even better, but damn expensive.

---

But by the looks, we will spent lot on striker, sign Fellaini (lol) and loan Kdb again...

Good one with Tevez, he would come, he is available, old enough not to harm Lukaku and still could take role of sub. But he is still expensive for such player and I just dont see him coming. He is not 'healthy' for the environment we have, could end up with his protests etc...

Transfers wise, Gourlay mentioned three players. I can see striker, cm and dm/cb. We wil probably have around 50/80mio eur available, but I cant find single player that we might actualy need. If we go 4:3:3, we get Kdb as am and the creativity in midfield is solved. Lukaku comes in as striker, another problem solved. If Torres leaves, we will need third striker, someone up to 20mio. A cb would be nice to bring Terry permament replacement, before Terry actualy leaves. Another up to 20mio for that player. So we have left with 10-30mio for a third player. Possibly dlp. But is such player realy necessary, Kdb is about to join us (I hope board is not stupid to loan him again), unless he wont be here, then we dont need CM at all. Other way, I would be very happy with someone like Benat, to pair with Mata and Azpi. Moutinho is even better, but damn expensive.

---

But by the looks, we will spent lot on striker, sign Fellaini (lol) and loan Kdb again...

Yeh, we'll end up spending 40 million on Falcao...then sign Fellaini for 20-25 million..and we'll be stuck with the same problem in midfield...

If we loan out KdB again...I don't see him returning to Chelsea.

Yeh, we'll end up spending 40 million on Falcao...then sign Fellaini for 20-25 million..and we'll be stuck with the same problem in midfield...

If we loan out KdB again...I don't see him returning to Chelsea.

Well midfield clarly is a bit weak, but Kdb could change it a lot in 4:3:3. Dont fuck up Gourlay!!!

We should sign Tevez. There, I said it.

He's old enough that it won't affect prospects such as Lukaku too much and it's pretty clear that he'll be leaving Manchester City soon. They probably don't have the nerve to slap a big price-tag on him considering he hasn't even got into double figures for goals this season in the league, and being a rival should only add on an extra £3-4m on his price-tag since Mancini is pretty clueless.

I could see him joining us for £13m or less, which, even with FFP looming, isn't much to Chelsea. (I mean c'mon, that's only £1m more than what we paid for Meireles!) He'd also bring a decent amount of experience to the team which I think would work amazingly well with the likes of Hazard/Mata etc. as well as Oscar and De Bruyne (in theory) next season.

He's a cunt, but a good cunt. Kinda like Suarez in that respect! He has no loyalty to his clubs so I'm sure he'd come, and he's what we need IMO. Ba can be used for physical teams a la Stoke, where-as Tevez is perfect for those teams you want to counter-attack against or 'small' teams. He has loads of determination and although inconsistent, on his day he'll likely be the best player in the league that week.

He'd be a stop-gap, but possibly the best stop-gap striker available.

Isn't Carlos going back to Argentina??

---

I think forward, center mid and a winger would be good....

Isn't Carlos going back to Argentina??

Yes. He said he will go back when his contract expires in 2014. Wouldn't be surprised if City cash in at the end of the season though.

If anyone is signed as a 'stop gap' until Lukaku is ready, it should be David Villa.

Yes. He said he will go back when his contract expires in 2014. Wouldn't be surprised if City cash in at the end of the season though.

If anyone is signed as a 'stop gap' until Lukaku is ready, it should be David Villa.

Why would David Villa come to Chelsea and play as a holdup forward?

One player that has impressed me this season is Andreas Weimann at Aston Villa. Young, talented and can play wide or through the middle. He scores goals and is a good finisher (11 goals this season). He would be a much better squad player than Marin and still young enough to develop more. I just checked and his contract expires in 2014. Don't be surprised if he moves to a good club in the summer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=add5qkk06eI

One player that has impressed me this season is Andreas Weimann at Aston Villa. Young, talented and can play wide or through the middle. He scores goals and is a good finisher (11 goals this season). He would be a much better squad player than Marin and still young enough to develop more. I just checked and his contract expires in 2014. Don't be surprised if he moves to a good club in the summer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=add5qkk06eI

might be useful, can play forward and wing if need be. Hes an interesting player for sure

Guest FullEnglishBreakfast

I weep for this country. Too many clowns on such a small island. The future looks as bleak as the weather.

Wilshere? It's hard to play footie with one ankle.

McEachran? When your own fans think you lack what it takes, its hard to think that yourself.

Barkley? I don't even know what he is doing right now.

Sterling? Just taking a glimpse of this child's history reveals that he will be the next big controversy.

Rooney? Never had it in the firstplace. Old and fat, this man lives in denial of his skill as much as his hair. Two amazing seasons at ManUtd does not equal an English legend.

Walker? Haha, the Young Player of the year shows his defensive mettle at a club that relies on a fast Welshman for survival.

England always builds us up only to fail spectaculary.

Wishere is actualy good player, but his injuries...however Arsenal realy has worse medical team, their players Rvp, Diaby, Wilshere, Gibbs,...are/were always injured. I bet with proper medical team, Wilshere wouldnt be injured so long...