Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I'm almost positive that City will end up with Bale. Saw Mancini there today presumably looking at him.

They'll want this years RvP-like signing that can sway the power of the league back in their favor.

Wilshere is the one I could see eventually going to United if Arse continue to not win shit.

Why would Bale want to join Man City?

I see Bale moving to Real Madrid or staying at Spurs.

Why would Bale want to join Man City?

I see Bale moving to Real Madrid or staying at Spurs.

Why wouldn't he want to join City? He'd be on ridiculous wages of probably £200k a week, challenging for titles, and with him added to their squad they'd actually be able to threaten in the CL.

Can't see CR7 leaving so I don't think he'll be going to Madrid just yet. If United, City or maybe as a long shot even us showed real interest he'd be tempted.

I reckon Levy wouldn't turn down £45m for him even if it means they'd be selling him to a rival. Spurs would probably be a better team without him with the money they'd have from his transfer fee. They can strengthen with 4 new players for the money they'd get for him.

Why wouldn't he want to join City? He'd be on ridiculous wages of probably £200k a week, challenging for titles, and with him added to their squad they'd actually be able to threaten in the CL.

Can't see CR7 leaving so I don't think he'll be going to Madrid just yet. If United, City or maybe as a long shot even us showed real interest he'd be tempted.

I reckon Levy wouldn't turn down £45m for him even if it means they'd be selling him to a rival. Spurs would probably be a better team without him with the money they'd have from his transfer fee. They can strengthen with 4 new players for the money they'd get for him.

I was saying that he may move to Madrid cause one of his closest mates (Modric) is currently at Madrid. However, they would probably have to sell off Di Maria in order to make space for Bale...

As for Man City, I just don't see Bale playing for them.

I'm reading that City wants to sell Nasri, Tevez and Dzeko in summer. Dortmund named as possible move for Dzeko and Monaco for Tevez, no rumours on Nasri yet...

Nasri? No thanks!

Tevez? Maybe. When he's on his game, he's great. Problem is, he might suddenly decide to go AWOL and play golf at somewhere else...

Dzeko? Wouldn't mind him.

I would love to have Luis Suarez join us. He maybe a cunt but he's a great player and a good fit for us.

we can play him in attack or play Ba in attack and play him in the wings.

seems likely that he will leave seeing as Liverpool are well...Liverpool but Bayern , Real etc are more likely to entice him

Bale will be at United or Barca next season i think

He is very direct player and completely unfit to Barca (look at Sanchez), also why would barca pay 40mio+for winger when they need class CB?

I think he will end in Real or United as you mentioned. But probably real as he likes the club, Spurs and Real have connections, also Spurs likely wont sell to rivals in PL...

Honestly i dont thing falcao or cavani are a smart buy.

a solid box to box defender should be the priority...if we can get our hands on Cabaye i think it would be amazing, and bringing back lukaku!

I think Cavani would be perfect for this setup. He's holdup play is good and he works hard on both sides. But, I still want pivot players first!

Honestly i dont thing falcao or cavani are a smart buy.

a solid box to box defender should be the priority...if we can get our hands on Cabaye i think it would be amazing, and bringing back lukaku!

A smart buy is Lewandowski, a top class buy IMO is Cavani, he is pure out and out class. We need a ball rotating CM to sit just ahead of Mikel who dictates.

Modric and Falcao/Cavanni then I'm happy ;)

Would be a great summer yeah, but don't forget we have KDB and Lukaku coming back. Now do we trust them with a huge role next year or do we simply buy in proven talent again? Tough call.

Would be a great summer yeah, but don't forget we have KDB and Lukaku coming back. Now do we trust them with a huge role next year or do we simply buy in proven talent again? Tough call.

I don't see how his performances in Germany warrant not getting additional midfield depth. Plus he hasn't done much thus far to prove his viability in the pivot afaik.