Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton
Followers 11

He was shit, he is shit and he will be shit. He haven't played on QPR as usual player, and you want us to buy this guy?

Useful player @ Real Madrid? Is this real? Or a prank camera? Please join any Real Madrid supporters forum and ask for him, then come back with the results.

He is shite, not regular, not bad, shit.

looks good everytimei seen him

• Replies 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BREAKING NEWS: Liverpool and Dortmund have reached an agreement over the transfer of Reus. They've agreed it's never going to happen. [emoji23]

It reminds me the day when we signed Hector and Djilobodji on the same day.

David Moyes is that ugly bloke at the nightclub who gets to 2am and just tries chatting up every girl. Take a hint dude - no-one likes you.

Posted Images

Yes, I actually watched him during his time at Real, just like I watch Real games nowadays too, so I'm serious.

You have a point in him being not good this season, but it was his first PL season after all FFS. I'm not even saying he's a world-beater or whatsoever, he's good enough to be a squad player (15-20 starts per season). No more no less. And if we can get him for 5m, I'm all for going for him.

I'm not going to continue arguing for a player like Granero. He will play Championship with QPR or go back to Getafe (pretty shitty team).

looks good everytimei seen him

I honestly detest that guy.

I'm not going to continue arguing for a player like Granero. He will play Championship with QPR or go back to Getafe (pretty shitty team).

I honestly detest that guy.

Good, so the "discussion" didn't make any sense in the first place already.

Good, so the "discussion" didn't make any sense in the first place already.

Yep, I detest that guy because is being overrated from long time ago. He is not even a sub in Spain on friendly games, with that must to solve the issue.

Beñat? Yes.

Isco? Yes.

Granero? Big no.

Why we would want a sub player from a relegated team? Are we mad?

Edit: He is a figure

2zomb9g.png

Yep, I detest that guy because is being overrated from long time ago. He is not even a sub in Spain on friendly games, with that must to solve the issue.

Beñat? Yes.

Isco? Yes.

Granero? Big no.

Why we would want a sub player from a relegated team? Are we mad?

Edit: He is a figure

2zomb9g.png

do you rate ignacio camacho?????

do you rate ignacio camacho?????

Yep, I see him behind Beñat and Isco but still being better than Granero.

Anyway if we want someone from Spanish League, let's go for Beñat and forget the others, he could supply the CM role.

• Like 1

Yep, I see him behind Beñat and Isco but still being better than Granero.

Anyway if we want someone from Spanish League, let's go for Beñat and forget the others, he could supply the CM role.

Beñat is absolutely clueless defensively. Fantastic on the ball, but inconsistent passing and decision making.

• Like 3

Beñat is absolutely clueless defensively. Fantastic on the ball, but inconsistent passing and decision making.

He is not Makelele that is for sure, but he still playing pretty well and we really need someone with more than defensive aspect on that spot. In Betis he has Cañas (Rude thought guy), we will have a similar guy next to him :)

And he is good with passing, he already has 7 goal assists (Mata has 10) and I might say that Betis is not that good so is much difficult for him.

The point with selecting Beñat over Isco is that Isco is CAM or LM, and we have these spots already good covered.

is Benat really that good? haven't seen too much of him I admit but he doesnt really look like anything special tbh

He is not in Gundogan level, but still being a pretty good player that is pretty cheap. City is behind him from long time ago, so he has been spotted from the big ones.

If they ask 10M €, is a good deal to do.

how much would paul pogba cost???

Juve wont sell mate.

Is difficult to say, he is growing quite fast and Juventus like these sort of players... but honestly they have Marchisio, Vidal, Assamoah and Him, so one of them will have to leave at any point. If the player to sell is Vidal we should to be first in line.

Wait you think Granero's shite? Remember the game vs QPR under Mark Hughes where he totally ran the game for them no? He only left Madrid for regular football, Jose gave him games. Hes a good player for sure. Could be useful for what maybe £5m. Hes much more all rounded than Benat who struggles with his positioning and tackling.

I honestly cannot believe I have just seen Granero is shite. He'd easily get games for us imo.

diame has a buyout of £3.5 milion. he gets 3.5 tackles a game compared to mikels 1.2. he has the power of viera and the dirbbling of hazard. however his passing is not the best. we should pick him up if for nothing more than depth. we could get a great passer like moutinho for passing

Wait you think Granero's shite? Remember the game vs QPR under Mark Hughes where he totally ran the game for them no? He only left Madrid for regular football, Jose gave him games. Hes a good player for sure. Could be useful for what maybe £5m. Hes much more all rounded than Benat who struggles with his positioning and tackling.

I honestly cannot believe I have just seen Granero is shite. He'd easily get games for us imo.

I honestly do. I saw him in Real Madrid (Is the unique team with Chelsea that I usually follow all the games) and before going to Getafe and when he was back to Real Madrid from them, he hasn't impressed me.

We need to point much much higher, or if we don't want to spend that money we should make the young players have more minutes.

After everything said, is my opinion... You might see him as a good player, but I can never agree with that.

• Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic
  • Jase locked and unlocked this topic