Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Guest FullEnglishBreakfast

Monaco is beautiful, I'd sign for them if they were chasing after me.

Apparently ezequiel garay will join united next season,Fee agreed is 20m euro's.So that's garay and zaha for them next season they are already strengthening.

Yeh, I heard the same news. Garay to United...with Dedé (who plays for Vasco in Brazil) potentially joining Benfica as his replacement at CB.

I would still take Hulk for a decent price. Still think he's built for the PL. Lukaku, Ba & Hulk as a third striker option whilst also providing another option out wide... Why not? Like I said, if he came at a decent price, I'd still take him.

Hulk is better than Moses when both of them are on top form. Moses is adequate, a good squad player, but not someone I'd feel completely comfortable with (yet) playing against European giants.

Hulk, on his day (he's quite inconsistent at Zenit and for the NT isn't he?) is one of the best inside-forwards, wingers, whatever - in the world.

Porto wanted an incredible amount of money for him, but Zenit, despite being a powerhouse when it comes to cash like ourselves, aren't as smart as us from what I've seen - meaning they'd probably be willing to cut their losses already by offloading him in the Summer.

If we could get Hulk for anything under £25m I think he'd be worth a shot.

Let's try and get Witsel for anything under £30m (not saying he's worth that, but I doubt he'd come cheap) and Hulk for roughly the same; perhaps a bit less.

That improves our right-hand side quite a bit, adds a back-up striker if needed (Hulk can surely get the job done) and adds a real gem to midfield.

We could try and include Torres, Benayoun or Malouda in the deals to entice Zenit further :ph34r:

I WANT ZOUMA SO MUCH. LIKE *SO* MUCH. LIKE I CANNOT DESCRIBE IT. ASIDE FROM PERHAPS VARANE I THINK HE'S MY FAVOURITE YOUNG CENTRE BACK. I WILL JIZZ ALL OVER MY ROOM IF THERE'S ANY CONCRETE INFO RELEASED IN REGARDS TO US PURSUING HIM.

Guest FullEnglishBreakfast

http://metro.co.uk/2013/03/22/liverpool-eyeing-mamadou-sakho-as-jamie-carragher-replacement-3555473/

What do people think of Sakho? I reckon he's good enough to challenge Cahill/Luiz for a CB spot...

Would hate to see him at Liverpool.

Sakho is in the same bout as Luiz. He is a bit more arrogant though, everything went to his head after the French media claimed he was the Future or France, and that he named Captain at PSG. When Carlo arrived he was very shocked being stripped of captaincy and benched.

LOL. Zouma's first name is "Kurt", which is about THE name for 80+ years old Germans.

2ndly I would strongly advise against buying players like this Armenian guy from Sakthar. One of our biggest mistakes has been buying squad players instead of promoting our own youth player. I mean what does this guy do KDB does not. The Belgian is even more versatile