Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I think Essien and/or Mikel is fine for now, we should be aiming for that Elusive Winger we've been needing for ages now, One big name WInger and maybe even KDB, so he can rotate with Sturridge on the right Flank.

Something like

------Ivan/Az-----------------Luiz/Cahill-------------------Terry/Bruma------------------Cole/Bertand-----

-----------------------Essien/Mikel/Ramires-------------Romeu/Meireles/Lampard--------------------------

------Sturridge/KDB----------------Mata/Lampard/Meireles------------------------Ramires/(new winger)-----

--------------------------------------Drogba/Torres/Lukaku/Sturridge------------------------------------------

We would have so many options, and I didn't even include Malouda, Kalou (they MAY still be here next season), Josh, Piazon, Kakuta etc. This is of course assuming we sign only 1 big name Player in the Summer, which i don't think we will, we'll get More probably.

I think Essien and/or Mikel is fine for now, we should be aiming for that Elusive Winger we've been needing for ages now, One big name WInger and maybe even KDB, so he can rotate with Sturridge on the right Flank.

Something like

------Ivan/Az-----------------Luiz/Cahill-------------------Terry/Bruma------------------Cole/Bertand-----

-----------------------Essien/Mikel/Ramires-------------Romeu/Meireles/Lampard--------------------------

------Sturridge/KDB----------------Mata/Lampard/Meireles------------------------Ramires/(new winger)-----

--------------------------------------Drogba/Torres/Lukaku/Sturridge------------------------------------------

We would have so many options, and I didn't even include Malouda, Kalou (they MAY still be here next season), Josh, Piazon, Kakuta etc. This is of course assuming we sign only 1 big name Player in the Summer, which i don't think we will, we'll get More probably.

There's no way we can continue next season with the current squad of players, even if it looks decent on paper. A major summer squad overhaul is desperately needed and that means the likes of Malouda, Kalou, Bosingwa etc HAS to go. The future of Lampard, Drogba, Mikel, Essien, Meireles are all also up in the air. If that doesn't happen, prepare for even more major disappointments next season!

There's no way we can continue next season with the current squad of players, even if it looks decent on paper. A major summer squad overhaul is desperately needed and that means the likes of Malouda, Kalou, Bosingwa etc HAS to go. The future of Lampard, Drogba, Mikel, Essien, Meireles are all also up in the air. If that doesn't happen, prepare for even more major disappointments next season!

I'd be glad to see Bosingwa, Malouda, maybe Kalou go and hope we get some big signings but if we dont/ cant than it's not the end of the world. We would still have a pretty decent squad. And i think Drogba and Lampard should stay for another year

I'd be glad to see Bosingwa, Malouda, maybe Kalou go and hope we get some big signings but if we dont/ cant than it's not the end of the world. We would still have a pretty decent squad. And i think Drogba and Lampard should stay for another year

Having a decent squad is one thing. It's another having one that CAN challenge at the very top again.

I think its important that Chelsea choose not to buy many players in the summer even if there is an exodus of Chelsea players.Chelsea should start concentrate on trying to implement their own youth prospects such as Josh,Kakuta,Piazon etc for first team action Giving players such as Hutchinson,Piazon,Chalobah etc some first team opportunities will allow clubs to be interested for their services on a loan basis.Keeping them on the bench will surely not help at all.

We should also not forget about the players who are out on loan.Davila and Kalas need to get loaned to English clubs so that they can adapt to the English game and be confident,Understandably,youth prospects wont get much chances now because we are in a very crucial part of the season but for the next season,its vital that these players are given the chances they deserve.

I personally feel that we should just get a proper right back and a creative midfielder in the summer.We don't need any wingers because we have Kakuta and KDB who are both very versatile in play.In reality,its very difficult to see young talents get encouraged and promoted to the first team at Chelsea but with many players leaving in the summer,I think if the thoughts of the future manager are similar to mine then it could be possible.

OUT: Bosingwa, Malouda, Ferreira, Meireles, Torres

OUT: Bosingwa, Malouda, Ferreira, Meireles, Torres

Yep - Out

Bosingwa, Malouda, Fereira (obviosly), Meireles, Torres and Kalou

In

van der wiel(now that he didn't join valencia) and because we will mostly have a dutch manager

wesley sneijder/luka modric/eden hazard - self explanatory - inter milan are in 7th now, so sneijder will be looking to move

we will be gettin mceachran and benayoun back....so that's enough mids

winger - some one good and available....do not need to break the bank for the winger....

striker - cavani/higuain

^ Mind you, Van der Wiel is like another Bosingwa. Probably better going forward but still poor defensively.

but far bettr ....and far more athletic from what i hear....

but who else is there? we can hardly go and sign kyle walker or martin kelly.......quality right backs are extinct nowadays....

how about the Lille guy Mathieu Debuchy, Sir Alex was said to have scouted him

but far bettr ....and far more athletic from what i hear....

but who else is there? we can hardly go and sign kyle walker or martin kelly.......quality right backs are extinct nowadays....

how about the Lille guy Mathieu Debuchy, Sir Alex was said to have scouted him

Azpilicueta from Marseille. A very good young right back and he'll cost us only 12 million if you believe reports in the winter transfer window.

Azpilicueta from Marseille. A very good young right back and he'll cost us only 12 million if you believe reports in the winter transfer window.

hmmmmm maybe...bettr than other available rb's i guess....but one can never trust the French league...

hmmmmm maybe...bettr than other available rb's i guess....but one can never trust the French league...

Debuchy is from Ligue 1 as well. The French league may not be a renown league like the EPL, La Liga or Serie A but there are definitely plenty of talents in it. Furthermore, Azpilicueta is a Spanish anyway.

Junior hoilett's contract runs out in the summer.....and he's a right winger....fits the bill, doesnt he

Right winger (we don't have one of these)...check!

Young, but good experience of first team football...check!

Pace and ability to take players on...check!

Proven in the Premiership...check!

Homegrown (came through Blackburn's academy)...check!

Cheap, both in transfer fee and wages...check!

If his contract runs down in the summer he is a must!