Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Of course you can. It has given us the likes of Drogba and Essien!

yes..but also malouda and diarra...byt yeah, to be fair diarra never settled here and malouda did play well after hiddink took over.....

And the manager that signed them is gone, anyway Courtois and KDB are massive prospects just below the likes of Hazard and the like.

Hoilett plays for Blackburn, I just don't see us signing him. It makes too much sense. Not saying I wouldn't love for it to happen, it is just with Chelsea it won't.

that sentiment is changing nowadays though, isn't it? Cahill from bolton, kdb from genk......these are not big club players....so don't rule hoillett out just yet....

I would love to get Hoilett here, a brilliant prospect and would be a 'Fergie' signing, that he would sign a 'lower' player and then play him and he would trun out to be brilliant. Another player who has that potential is Victor Moses, who is easily the best player at Wigan, and he is also English which would add a little more to the transfer.

Landon Donovan..unsung hero

Right wingr/ AMC...

Creative....gr8 passer....d only problem is age.

Wesley sneijder...CM /CAM...creativ...club in turmoil....world class....dutch ...

Eden Hazard....Cm/cam...creative....quick feet....Belgian....mayb expensive

Luka modric....possibl only if spurs dont qualify for champions league....creative....silky feet....prem league experience

Let's not jump ahead of ourselves with the KDB predictions. We have no idea if he will fit in the PL or if he even is good enough. I don't think he should be the reason for us not getting another winger. And yes, we badly need one.

I wonder what he must be thinking now

Wesley sneijder...CM /CAM...creativ...club in turmoil....world class....dutch ...

He'll be 28 this year AND I'm not even sure he can be classified as a 'World Class' player. He really only had that one good season at Inter under Mourinho. Other than that, he's been a disappointment.

Apologies if already posted but the Telegraph seems to be straying into The Sun/goal.com territory with this Lion Witch and Wardrobe fantasy bowlocks especially when theres not a shred of evidence :wank2:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/9166356/Chelsea-sizing-up-80m-summer-move-for-Real-Madrids-Cristiano-Ronaldo-and-Gonzalo-Higuain.html

Higuain would be a failure at this club. The golden rule for us with strikers is that he must under no circumstances cost more than 24 million pounds or he will turn out to be a flop.

On a more serious note, I just don't think we need to spend 80 million on any one player, let alone a striker. Higuain's not that great anyway, he's no more than a 30 million pound player for mine.

Higuain would be a failure at this club. The golden rule for us with strikers is that he must under no circumstances cost more than 24 million pounds or he will turn out to be a flop.

On a more serious note, I just don't think we need to spend 80 million on any one player, let alone a striker. Higuain's not that great anyway, he's no more than a 30 million pound player for mine.

Or be a Poacher. We have terrible success with Poachers.

The following players will bring us sucess.

Yohan Cabaye

yohan-cabaye-ne-serait-pas-contre-un-depart-pour-bordeaux-ou1.jpg

Newcastle United

Position - CM (Regista)

Appearances - 30

Goals - 3

Assists - 5

The French Xabi Alonso, in my eyes. He sublime passing technique, Free Kick accuracy and contributes a lot defensively. We currently have no player that is similar to Cabaye in our squad and a Regista is absolutely pertinent to our future success.

Esteban Granero

esteban-granero-1.jpg

Real Madrid

Position - CM (Regista)

Appearances - 18

Goals - 0

Assists - 0

The much maligned Madridista's first two seasons at Real Madrid were fantastic, however he has found himself out of favour this season. He is very similar to Cabaye, however with a Midfield pair of Cabaye and Granero will not only offer a lot in attack and defense but will control the tempo and of games. Though it should be said Mourinho is regretful that he has put Granero in the situation he is in.

Mathieu Debuchy

french-national-team-soccer-players-kiss-france-NT-football.jpg

LOSC Lille

Position - RB (Attacking)

Appearances - 31

Goals - 5

Assists - 1

A position that has felt the wrath of Chelsea fans since Paulo Ferreira's second season. Debucy is your typical modern Fullback, likes to attack and is obliged to defend. Luckily he has great stamina so he attack and defend with ease. Better the Gregory Van Der Wiel and less injury prone that César Aspilicueta, Debucy may be our only hope to fill the dreaded RB position.

Eden Hazard

8532345.jpg

LOSC Lille

Position - Winger / AM (Trequartista)

Appearances - 40

Goals - 15

Assists - 11

No young player in Europe (maybe besides Mario Götze) currently generates such a massive circle jerk among fans. Fast, technical, dynamic, genius, there simply isn't enough adjectives to describe the Belgian. Every knows want he can do, and everyone knows why he is a desitable transfer.

Edison Cavani

cavani%7E1.jpg

S.S.C. Napoli

Position - Striker (Target Man)

Appearances - 38

Goals - 28

Assists - 5

El Matador... if Juan Mata is a matador for his agility and nimbleness; then Cavani is a matador because of his tenacity and ferocity. He reminds me a lot of Drogba but truly is a completely different animal, but mark my words he will surpass Drogba if he signs for us. Work ethic, stamina, power, pace, technique; he is complete.

Ezequiel Lavezzi

250000688.jpg

S.S.C. Napoli

Appearances - 32

Goals - 10

Assists - 7

Lavezzi is the most important player in Napoli. His stats don't scream it, but his pace, passing and dribbling contribute massively to every scoring oppurtunity created by Napoli. Think David Silva except ten times faster and is mostly restricted to the wing positions, he is that good.

Too right -and if its the Ropey League next season we'll be seeking players from Sunderland and Villa not Ronaldo and Higuain

The following players will bring us sucess.

Yohan Cabaye

yohan-cabaye-ne-serait-pas-contre-un-depart-pour-bordeaux-ou1.jpg

Newcastle United

Position - CM (Regista)

Appearances - 30

Goals - 3

Assists - 5

The French Xabi Alonso, in my eyes. He sublime passing technique, Free Kick accuracy and contributes a lot defensively. We currently have no player that is similar to Cabaye in our squad and a Regista is absolutely pertinent to our future success.

Esteban Granero

esteban-granero-1.jpg

Real Madrid

Position - CM (Regista)

Appearances - 18

Goals - 0

Assists - 0

The much maligned Madridista's first two seasons at Real Madrid were fantastic, however he has found himself out of favour this season. He is very similar to Cabaye, however with a Midfield pair of Cabaye and Granero will not only offer a lot in attack and defense but will control the tempo and of games. Though it should be said Mourinho is regretful that he has put Granero in the situation he is in.

Mathieu Debucy

french-national-team-soccer-players-kiss-france-NT-football.jpg

LOSC Lille

Position - CM (Attacking)

Appearances - 31

Goals - 5

Assists - 1

A position that has felt the wrath of Chelsea fans since Paulo Ferreira's second season. Debucy is your typical modern Fullback, likes to attack and is obliged to defend. Luckily he has great stamina so he attack and defend with ease. Better the Gregory Van Der Wiel and less injury prone that César Aspilicueta, Debucy may be our only hope to fill the dreaded RB position.

Eden Hazard

8532345.jpg

LOSC Lille

Appearances - 40

Goals - 15

Assists - 11

No young player in Europe (maybe besides Mario Götze) currently generates such a massive circle jerk among fans. Fast, technical, dynamic, genius, there simply isn't enough adjectives to describe the Belgian. Every knows want he can do, and everyone knows why he is a desitable transfer.

Edison Cavani

cavani%7E1.jpg

S.S.C. Napoli

Position - Striker (Target Man)

Appearances - 38

Goals - 28

Assists - 5

El Matador... if Juan Mata is a matador for his agility and nimbleness; then Cavani is a matador because of his tenacity and ferocity. He reminds me a lot of Drogba but truly is a completely different animal, but mark my words he will surpass Drogba if he signs for us. Work ethic, stamina, power, pace, technique; he is complete.

Ezequiel Lavezzi

250000688.jpg

S.S.C. Napoli

Appearances - 32

Goals - 10

Assists - 7

Lavezzi is the most important player in Napoli. His stats don't scream it, but his pace, passing and dribbling contribute massively to every scoring oppurtunity created by Napoli. Think David Silva except ten times faster and is mostly restricted to the wing positions, he is that good.

Top 3 players are very likely signings, not sure about the last 3.