Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Would they really loan to a club like Chelsea, or heck, would we even accept a player on loan?

Why ever not? He is not getting any minutes at Madrid and he would most likely walk into our side, and we sure could use a player like him. It's win-win situation imo.

Why ever not? He is not getting any minutes at Madrid and he would most likely walk into our side, and we sure could use a player like him. It's win-win situation imo.

Yeah I guess. But Madrid aren't the type that loan to the big clubs, they'll probably send him out to Espanyol or some smaller club like that.

Yeah I guess. But Madrid aren't the type that loan to the big clubs, they'll probably send him out to Espanyol or some smaller club like that.

I think he would get much more experience with chelsea playing along the likes of Lampard and co.

I don't think we need Pjanic. Pjanic is similar to Mata, we need more of deep-lying playmaker like Modrić.

If Mata gets injured, then what? Both can play on the flanks. Play them in a 4-2-3-1 and give them the license to alternate their positions in a game.

Actually Pjanic is perfect, he plays a deep-lying playmaker for the NT. Younger version of Modric with a bigger ceiling IMO. Doubt Roma would let him go for cheap after that steal they got him for. 17 mil. euros minimum.

Mata on the wing, Pjanic as the AMF.. that could work as well.

Well, I was thinking a little about new players. We already have a decent team + KDB, Lukaku, Piazon, Bertrand, Oriol,...lots of young talent.

Stil, there are players, despite legends, like Drogba, Malouda, Lampard, that dont need to go yet, but will go soon.

Players out: Kalou, Meireles?, Bosingwa, Ferreira and maybe Malouda.

Players in (my best choices): RB reserve: Azpilicueta (young, good defender, spanish, plays in france-similar style of football) , allround midfielder(winger): Lavezzi (experience, winger, goal scorer, speed, stamina, strenght, dribling, passing, playmaker: Sneijder, Modrič or Hamšik (one of them), striker(if needed, depends on Torres form): Doumbia or Cavani.

Also, some extras: Axel Witsel instead of Meireles - young, great ball possession, dribling, passing, great form, good in defence and attack. Mvilla instead of Mikel? - not sure if we need him? Hazard instead of Malouda - everything about him has already been told.

My team for next years:

--------------------------Cech (Courtois)

----------Brana/Azpilicueta - Luiz/Cahill - Terry - A.Cole-------------

------------------------------Essien------------------------------------------

------Sneijder(or other playmaker)/Ramires---Mata/KDB------------

----Sturridge - Torres/Lukaku/Drogba - Lavezzi/Hazard------------

I think this would be good team, lot of mixing and total of 4 transfers (or 3)

Reserves: Mceachran, Bertrand, Piazon, Oriol, Lukaku, Lampard, Meireles/Witsel, Mikel,

I know, lot of new players and money but count several players leaving as well. And some day Lampard and Drogba will also leave...

For this summer Azpilicueta, Sneijder/Modrič/Hamšik/other playmaker, Lavezzi/Hazard (maybe both if Malouda leaves).

But now to the price of players: Azpilicueta(12mio), playmaker(30mio+), Lavezzi(30mio), Hazard(30mio).

I think Lavezzi would be great, because he could play on several positions, Hazard on both wings, playmaker in centre and there is also de bruyne, who could play on the wing or in centre. Around 100mio, but if Chelsea wants to be best, this is the only way now. Yet i don't support this spending. I'd love to se that Chelsea with such players like Hazard and el pocho, but I think we should invest in young players more (chances,...), yet 3 players are necessary...And we are back to spending at least 70mio on those three.

What do you think?

---

Also I think Di Matteo is seems to be very good coach soo far. If Chelsea wins against City and Tottenham (+comes to 3/4 place in premier) and goes into semifinals of CL, I want him stay...We dont really need to spend on another manager and the time for him, meet with players, new tactics,..stay with Di Matteo and next season will be great, specialy if we actualy get some good players...

Well, when you think about it we spent about 65 mil this summer. Mata (£23m) Lukaku (£18m) Meireles (£12m) Romeu (£6m) Courtois (£6m), the numbers might be slighlty different, don't remember the exact figures.

Sneijder is too old, he would be a bad signing.

Azpilicueta would be great, I think. Not too sure about Hamsik or Lavezzi. I would rather want someone like Christian Eriksen for Hamsik and Muniain for Lavezzi, they shouldn't cost as much but are younger. I know we denied Eriksen two times and that he maybe wouldn't want to come here, but I would like a player in that mould.

Jovetic would also be a great signing, cheaper than Lavezzi but can be equally productive, would be a kind of a Mata-ish signing.

Roughly guessing the price, it would be Azpi (£12m) Eriksen (£15m) Muniain (£20m) and Jovetic (£20m). That's £67 mil which is well doable and would make our team well capable of challenging all competitions.

-----------------------------Cech-------------------------

Brana/Azpi ---- Luiz/Cahill ---- Terry---- Cole/Bertrand

---------------Essien/Rami--------Eriksen-------------

Muniain ----------------- Mata -------------- Jovetic

-------------------- Torres/Sturridge ------------------------

Now, that lineup gets me wet.

I think 4-2-3-1 is the way to go in the future. So we definitely need a world class winger and a creative midfielder.

I would love a winger that can play on both wings cause I think Ramires should be on one wing from now on. Dude has shown great play on both wings and actually puts in good balls and is surprisingly good at taking on his man as well. Plus a guy like Ramires on your wing adds a lot to your defence.

Sturridge should be a super sub and 2nd choice striker (Drogba should leave).

For next year:

Ramires - Mata - (Buy Winger)

Torres

ST - Torres, Sturridge, Lukaku

RW - Ramires, Sturridge, Kakuta, KDB

LW - (Buy a Winger - Hazard, Hulk etc.), Kakuta, KDB

CAM - Mata, Kakuta

The midfield is the biggest problem for me since I don't think we have a single player there that is even close to world class. Lamps is old, Essien isn't the same, Meireles, Mikel and Romeu are just mediocre.

I think out of all the above listed we should only be starting one of them and buying a 2nd world class option - Modric, Hamsik type guys.

First XI

Cech

Ivan - Luiz - JT - Cole

(Hamsik, Modric, Pjanic) - Romeu

Ramires - Mata - (Lavezzi, Hulk, Hazard, Jovetic)

Torres

Second XI

Turnbull

Bos - Cahill - Bruma? - Bertrand

Meireles - Mikel

Sturridge - Kakuta - Malouda

Lukaku

So essentially just two big buys - 1 winger and 1 mid, lets say 55-60M in total. I think that's a reasonable spending to expect.

We can let go of Drogba, Kalou, Hilario, Ferreira and maybe even Malouda depending on how much we can rely on Kakuta, Piazon, McEachran. Cause say what you want about Malouda he is fairly decent and provides good cover in both CM and the LW. And, I think he's been pretty decent lately.