Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I really hope for 3 signings: Azpi, because we need new rb (boss and ferreira out necessary), winger (hazard, lavezzi, hulk,...) and playmaker (hamšik, modrič, sneijder,...)

but i hardly believe, we will actualy sign 3 big players for 30-40 mio...

But i expect at least one big 35mio+ transfer(hamšik, hazard,...) and then hoping for some cheaper, younger, but already experienced players like younes belhanda, Andre ayew,...in that range...for around - 20mio.

still belhanda is ranked for around 10mio, we dont get him for less than 16, just because we are chelsea, and they will want more.

After all, we should look in french league again, because lot of players we had, came from there (didi, anelka, essien, malouda,...). but times change, yet those french guys always fitted our club and i think of ayew as a great new malouda....

and one more thing; i realy like mceachran, but he doesnt play for swansea much, even as reserve...you say there are currenty better players than him, but than again, you want him to play for chelsea regulary? he's not on swansea level, but is on ours...untill he will prove somewhere, i dont really count on him. yes hes young, but he and lukaku, piazon and such players need to start playing regulary and i would offload them on loans in the summer. to the clubs where they will actually play regulary. and then we will see, if they can turn on good, like sturridge...i want to see them all in the squad of chelsea in next few years, but if they wont play, they will never be good enough for our team standards...

you have my vote if you apply for chelsea manager post :blue scalf: :tophat: :worship::worship2:

Chelsea chase £12.5m Ocampos

http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/chelsea-chase-12-5m-ocampos

I've heard quite a bit about the player but have never actually seen him play. What do you guys think? We do need a striker and I really don't want to see us pay 40m for a striker.

After some thinking, I think this would be my favourite Chelsea team for next season:

Players out:

Ferreira (1,000,000mio)

Bossingwa (6,000,000mio)

Meireles (14,000,000mio)

Obi Mikel (17,000,000mio)

Kalou (9,000,000mio)

Malouda (9,000,000mio)

---

That gives us around 40,000,000mio for all players, considering minimum for them...

+60,000,000mio from Abramovich (which is not that much, yet enough)

And we easily come to 100,000,000mio max.

Players I would buy for that money are:

1.Eden Hazard (around 27,000,000mio, but we would pay 35,000,000 or more...). WHY: We need winger, Mata to central role and one problem solved

2.Azpilicueta (7,000,000mio, but might get him for 12,000,000mio) WHY: With the sales of Boss and Ferreira, we need backup for Brana...also, he might ocassionaly play on left side, who knows?

3.Yann Mvila (20,000,000mio, we get him for about 25,000,000) WHY: After we offload Meireles and Mikel, we need new player to rotate in midfield. This time a top class youngster...

4. Younes Belhanda (8,000,000mio, but 17,000,000mio would do more justice) WHY: Since we would play with Mata, Ramires and Hazard (they have to play), we shouldnt get another top class playmaker like Modrič, Sneijder or Hamšik, since one of them would sit on bench. But Belhanda type of player would give great rotation with option to play on wing or central midfield...This player would also compete for 1st place in team, which means Mata and others will have to show they deserve to play in 1st 11.

---

Around 90,000,000 for all them, but since 40,000,000 comes from sales, 50,000,000 mio would be invested in new players...They are 21 or 22 years old and would fit great in our team, solving many problems...Question of striker remains, but I hope Torres finds his form, or in worst case Sturridge plays central role, and in winter we sell Torres, and buy new striker (Cavani, Falcao, Hulk, Doumbia,,..class).

Of our young academy: Lukaku should play summer friendly games with Chelsea, and remain as reserve to ocassionaly play as winger or striker (10 games in whole season would be good for start). Mceachran should be loaned to a club in pl or championship, where he could regulary play. De Bruyne should stay with team, like Lukaku and play as reserve for wing (to replace Hazard sometimes, because we should sell Malouda). Piazon should be loaned too (maybe together with Josh in same club in Championship...), Kalas, Bruma, Davilla should stay on loan...But if Lukaku and De Bruyne stay, they should get at least 15 games (including Fa-cup starts and several PL sub-appeareances)

And definately, it seems, Roberto di Matteo should stay next season. WHY? Well, he knows players, club, and he wont cost much...Less than anyone else.

And the team?

-----------Cech-----------

Brana-Luiz-Terry-Cole

----Essien-Ramires-----

Sturridge-Mata-Hazard

----------Torres----------

Subs: Azpi, Cahill, Bertrand; Mvilla, Romeu, Belhanda, De Bruyne, Lampard; Lukaku, Drogba

The only question remains attack, since Drogba is old, Torres not in form (but coming), Lukaku far from PL experience, while Sturridge was more a winger than striker for CFC soo far. As I said, in that case, buy new forward in later in winter transfer period.

Sorry for so long talking, I had to share my thoughts, even they might never come true... :)

I hope chelsea undergo a thorough re build in the summer.

I know we have spent a hell of a lot on players (Torres 50 mill) but at the same time with the owner we have and the success he thrives I can see him splashing out.

To be fair Roman is worth about 13 billion! If he payed for torres himself it would be about 0.4% of the money he had, so put it this way just because Torres has only just got started, i doubt Roman will be eating beans on toast tonight.

What I am saying is to get back into the Champions league, money has to be spent, it will be intresting our approach because to get people to come when we havent got top 4 will be hard.

Excellent point. I completely agree and would want us to look inside our youth and reserves rather than spending unusually high amount of money to get talent from outside.

Yes looks like that is the only incentive left to give now. Are we forgetting City who have bulks & bulks of money as well, they are the ones buying many talents unlike us and now with Champions league spot confirmed they stand a better chance. Also dont forget FFP coming in to the picture u wouldnt be able to spend in the same time like we did in the past. So going forward we would have to be really smart with our revenues.

Our youth does look promising I agree.

But compare our academy with say Man United, the ratio of people actually progressing is very impressive, so although Chelsea's academy is rated highly, we aren't seeing the rewards quite yet, so money has to be spent!

Good luck trying to convince someone to pay 6m for Bosingwa or 9m for Malouda. :D Also, if Kalou is to leave after this season he will go for nothing because his contract will expire in the summer.

I am sure Queen Kenny will take a look at that, and thinks he is getting a bargain! :Goober:

After some thinking, I think this would be my favourite Chelsea team for next season:

Players out:

Ferreira (1,000,000mio)

Bossingwa (6,000,000mio)

Meireles (14,000,000mio)

Obi Mikel (17,000,000mio)

Kalou (9,000,000mio)

Malouda (9,000,000mio)

---

That gives us around 40,000,000mio for all players, considering minimum for them...

+60,000,000mio from Abramovich (which is not that much, yet enough)

And we easily come to 100,000,000mio max.

Players I would buy for that money are:

1.Eden Hazard (around 27,000,000mio, but we would pay 35,000,000 or more...). WHY: We need winger, Mata to central role and one problem solved

2.Azpilicueta (7,000,000mio, but might get him for 12,000,000mio) WHY: With the sales of Boss and Ferreira, we need backup for Brana...also, he might ocassionaly play on left side, who knows?

3.Yann Mvila (20,000,000mio, we get him for about 25,000,000) WHY: After we offload Meireles and Mikel, we need new player to rotate in midfield. This time a top class youngster...

4. Younes Belhanda (8,000,000mio, but 17,000,000mio would do more justice) WHY: Since we would play with Mata, Ramires and Hazard (they have to play), we shouldnt get another top class playmaker like Modrič, Sneijder or Hamšik, since one of them would sit on bench. But Belhanda type of player would give great rotation with option to play on wing or central midfield...This player would also compete for 1st place in team, which means Mata and others will have to show they deserve to play in 1st 11.

---

Around 90,000,000 for all them, but since 40,000,000 comes from sales, 50,000,000 mio would be invested in new players...They are 21 or 22 years old and would fit great in our team, solving many problems...Question of striker remains, but I hope Torres finds his form, or in worst case Sturridge plays central role, and in winter we sell Torres, and buy new striker (Cavani, Falcao, Hulk, Doumbia,,..class).

Of our young academy: Lukaku should play summer friendly games with Chelsea, and remain as reserve to ocassionaly play as winger or striker (10 games in whole season would be good for start). Mceachran should be loaned to a club in pl or championship, where he could regulary play. De Bruyne should stay with team, like Lukaku and play as reserve for wing (to replace Hazard sometimes, because we should sell Malouda). Piazon should be loaned too (maybe together with Josh in same club in Championship...), Kalas, Bruma, Davilla should stay on loan...But if Lukaku and De Bruyne stay, they should get at least 15 games (including Fa-cup starts and several PL sub-appeareances)

And definately, it seems, Roberto di Matteo should stay next season. WHY? Well, he knows players, club, and he wont cost much...Less than anyone else.

And the team?

Brana-Luiz-Terry-Cole

----Essien-Ramires-----

Sturridge-Mata-Hazard

Subs: Azpi, Cahill, Bertrand; Mvilla, Romeu, Belhanda, De Bruyne, Lampard; Lukaku, Drogba

The only question remains attack, since Drogba is old, Torres not in form (but coming), Lukaku far from PL experience, while Sturridge was more a winger than striker for CFC soo far. As I said, in that case, buy new forward in later in winter transfer period.

Sorry for so long talking, I had to share my thoughts, even they might never come true... :)

Those prices are ridculous, no way will we sell Malouda, Meireles or Bosingwa for the price you mentioned, plus Kalou would leave for a free. Also I think Essien should be replaced by M'villa. M' villa will be world class or at least close to it. Although I think we need an attack minded midfielder more than someone like M'villa. Drogba should probably be sold, which can Leave Torres, (New Striker), and possibly sturridge for the striker role.

Well, I said to buy Belhanda and Hazard, who are both attackingly minded + Mvila. This guy will block counter attacks, if Hazard or Mata loses the ball...

For those prices, yes I know it will be hard to sell (i looked on transfermarket), but i think theese players, especially malouda, meireles, kalou and mikel could become very important players for teams like juve, milan, napoli, schalke, valencia,...if they would buy them...

Chelsea chase £12.5m Ocampos

http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/chelsea-chase-12-5m-ocampos

I've heard quite a bit about the player but have never actually seen him play. What do you guys think? We do need a striker and I really don't want to see us pay 40m for a striker.

he is in the range of lucas piazon or ulises davilla. has potential and a usefull buy, since he is a striker. but the question is, are chelsea ready to make him star or he wil just sit on bench. if roman has money, why not :)

but i dont want bunch of potential future star players, because chelsea needs young players, ready for first team action...

Our youth does look promising I agree.

But compare our academy with say Man United, the ratio of people actually progressing is very impressive, so although Chelsea's academy is rated highly, we aren't seeing the rewards quite yet, so money has to be spent!

What is the point in having promising youth who are not going to get a shot to prove themselves. Thats where we stand right now. It is high time Chelsea starts looking into their reserves pool and start promoting youth players rather than sending them out to shitty leagues to fade away.

With United, Arsenal and even Liverpool this season the youth are given a adequate chances to prove themselves which is just not the case at the Bridge. We are hell bent on buying rather than trying.

he is in the range of lucas piazon or ulises davilla. has potential and a usefull buy, since he is a striker. but the question is, are chelsea ready to make him star or he wil just sit on bench. if roman has money, why not :)

but i dont want bunch of potential future star players, because chelsea needs young players, ready for first team action...

I was under the impression he is developed enough to make a move to European football. If that's not the case, we don't need another young potential to spend a season with our reserves and a couple on loan before being sold.

And the team?

Brana-Luiz-Terry-Cole

----Essien-Ramires-----

Sturridge-Mata-Hazard

been my team in fifa 12 this year, and would be a DREAM!!!

Good luck trying to convince someone to pay 6m for Bosingwa or 9m for Malouda. :D Also, if Kalou is to leave after this season he will go for nothing because his contract will expire in the summer.

Well, than 30 mio for all players and another 60 mio from Roman. In that case, 60mio is not that much, considering we paid 50mio only on Torres...

With those 90 mio, we could get those 4 players and i think our team would be very, very good and young next season.

Just the fact, we might get two most promissing talents in football world Hazard and Mvila (Gotze, Muniain, Wilshere, Neymar are in that range), would give us great team for the future. Combining this with our team of Ramires, Mata, Sturridge, Luiz, our young hopes Mceachran, Piazon, Kalas, Bruma, Bertrand, Courtois, Romeu, Lukaku, Chalobah, Feruz,... and adding Belhanda + Azpi to squad...We dont need to spend practicaly any money in the future...If most of those youngsters will actually prove their skill, we dont need new players any time soon. I just cant name that much top promising players, like Chelsea has. Maybe Barca has about 10 such promising players like we, but no other club...the problem is, that we just cant handle with them, once they should play; Borini, Gokhan Tore, Stoch,...recently...

Wow I did not knew this guy existed any more!

What has happen to the poor kid?

Another Di Santo in the making?

And Piazon has gone cold, have not heard from him either....