Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

What about Andre Schurrle from Bayer Leverkusen? He looks like a really good prospect.

No doubt. I have to say Dortmund is ripe for the picking with their current lineup. A lot of the players are excellent and can be gotten at a fair price right now. Their LB Schmelzer is also excellent.

KDB is better.

:doh:

Have you actually watched Pjanic play? He is definitely not a winger. And even if he's a (right) winger, what's wrong with having another one along with KDB? Do you expect KDB to play every game, stay injury free/suspensions etc?!

:doh:

Have you actually watched Pjanic play? He is definitely not a winger. And even if he's a (right) winger, what's wrong with having another one along with KDB? Do you expect KDB to play every game, stay injury free/suspensions etc?!

We always have Ramires :P

I like his assist for Bojan in Roma's 2-0 win over Novarra. Absolutely wonderful.

He's done that for the national team as well. Very technically gifted player. Its a shame he's out with an injury right now but he should be back against Milan.

Its a pipe dream but I would give anything to have him at Chelsea.

KDB, Courtois and Romeu weren't big names either.

And the manager that signed them is gone, anyway Courtois and KDB are massive prospects just below the likes of Hazard and the like.

Hoilett plays for Blackburn, I just don't see us signing him. It makes too much sense. Not saying I wouldn't love for it to happen, it is just with Chelsea it won't.