Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Its kind of depressing how much improvement our team still needs after spending such a hefty amount in the summer. I'm sure Roman would feel the same way.

In order to be, without a shadow of a doubt, a top 5 team (in the world) again, we need to buy in order to strengthen each area. Altogether I'm talking about 3-5 players. These players should be bought over 2 windows. No more, no less.

What we need:

•2 Strikers

•A World Class DM

•A solid (preferably world class) CB

Perhaps another winger/attacking midfielder

The overall theme here is that we already have the young and fresh blood base. Players who have the potential to be World Class. Now what we need is the spine. The players who are already the finished product and will give us experience, guts and danger.

2 Strikers: Its been said a thousand times. So to sum up, new strikforce needed, either 2 of Falcao, Cavani, Lewandowski or Jovetic. Torres out. If Sturridge doesn't want to stay, get him out as well and bring back Lukaku.

New DM: Mikel is fine. However that's just it. He isn't better than Fine and I doubt he ever will be. He lacks Mobility and aggression. Sure he can still be a part of the club however he should more of a rotational player who will get his fair share of games.

I think De Rossi would be absolutely the perfect candidate here. Busquets is a long shot. M'Vila is an option however not the finished product and I have my doubts over how good he really is. We don't need to get a Deep Lying playmaker as KDB (especially) and McEachran can easily be just that.

New CB: Luiz is Luiz. His work is well documented. Cahill is good however I'm beginning to realise he won't develop into some classy defender. He is probably just a solid yet unspectacular 2nd choice CB. Here we need to go for Hummels or Subotic. Both would be available and attainable.

Winger/Midfielder: Sell Malouda and bring in someone. Willian would be perfect. However Walcott could be available. Hell, even Nani could be. What we need is more depth in order to win the title.

Its kind of depressing how much improvement our team still needs after spending such a hefty amount in the summer. I'm sure Roman would feel the same way.

In order to be, without a shadow of a doubt, a top 5 team (in the world) again, we need to buy in order to strengthen each area. Altogether I'm talking about 3-5 players. These players should be bought over 2 windows. No more, no less.

What we need:

•2 Strikers

•A World Class DM

The overall theme here is that we already have the young and fresh blood base. Players who have the potential to be World Class. Now what we need is the spine. The players who are already the finished product and will give us experience, guts and danger.

2 Strikers: Its been said a thousand times. So to sum up, new strikforce needed, either 2 of Falcao, Cavani, Lewandowski or Jovetic. Torres out. If Sturridge doesn't want to stay, get him out as well and bring back Lukaku.

New DM: Mikel is fine. However that's just it. He isn't better than Fine and I doubt he ever will be. He lacks Mobility and aggression. Sure he can still be a part of the club however he should more of a rotational player who will get his fair share of games.

I think De Rossi would be absolutely the perfect candidate here. Busquets is a long shot. M'Vila is an option however not the finished product and I have my doubts over how good he really is. We don't need to get a Deep Lying playmaker as KDB (especially) and McEachran can easily be just that.

New CB: Luiz is Luiz. His work is well documented. Cahill is good however I'm beginning to realise he won't develop into some classy defender. He is probably just a solid yet unspectacular 2nd choice CB. Here we need to go for Hummels or Subotic. Both would be available and attainable.

Winger/Midfielder: Sell Malouda and bring in someone. Willian would be perfect. However Walcott could be available. Hell, even Nani could be. What we need is more depth in order to win the title.

In terms of a new DM, another option could be Ettiene Capoue. He's a talented DM, with the ability to slot in at CB if needed. He's been on the radar of English clubs since the end of last season, Arsenal & Spurs scouted him twice, QPR put in a bid for him..but Capoue said he'd prefer to play for a 'bigger' club.

Definitely agree about the need for 2 strikers and a new CB.

What we need:

•2 Strikers

•A World Class DM

Agree with this; but think we should get Drogba in till January when we can buy a striker or two. Sturridge and Torres don't need anymore time to prove they're aren't good enough.

I'm predicting insanity in January now. Sacking RDM just screams panic button so I wouldn't be surprised to see reinforcements brought in for insane prices.

Everyone else is looking at this sacking and rubbing their hands together with glee...

You might just be right.

Looks like we'll be buying players with no long-term vision once again because we don't have a long-term manager.

Well, I agree they will be inflated as hell but if it ends up being something like Hummels, Moutinho and Flacao (suposing we will break the bank) we cant say it is not long term players...

Camacho. Camacho. Camacho.

He's like a less annoying, stronger, more intimidating version of Mascherano.

He would be bloody perfect for our double-pivot assuming we have a playmaker beside him. (Mikel would do the job fine for now!)

Hummels/Subotic/Ramos----------------- Fellaini/Moutinho---------Isco/ El shaaraway--------Neymar----------Falcao/Cavani/Lewandowski. Fuck.... Imagine if we signed one of each group :0. Genuinely would shit myself with excitement. Never going to happen, but I do think we will we some big signings from us in January.

Well, I agree they will be inflated as hell but if it ends up being something like Hummels, Moutinho and Flacao (suposing we will break the bank) we cant say it is not long term players...

We can because we don't know if they'll fit the system that the next manager will want to play. We already have too many players who are ideal in different systems.

We can because we don't know if they'll fit the system that the next manager will want to play. We already have too many players who are ideal in different systems.

Exactly.

The lack of stability in terms of managers is going to make it hard to buy high profile players. Maybe we should stick to signing 'versatile' cheap players in January, add some much needed squad depth..and then whoever becomes the manager at the end of this season can decide to splash the cash on the appropriate players.

Exactly.

The lack of stability in terms of managers is going to make it hard to buy high profile players. Maybe we should stick to signing 'versatile' cheap players in January, add some much needed squad depth..and then whoever becomes the manager at the end of this season can decide to splash the cash on the appropriate players.

Add to that-buying players in January is more expensive and more difficult anyway.