Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Drogba is not the answer... Sorry - but he isn't....

We need to give Studge time and buy/loan another striker... Having Didier will encourage us to just lump balls forward - thought we were moving away from that?

Also Drog retired as a hero, coming back is a risk - he could be shit and then tarnish his reputation... We need to look forward not back...

Drogba is not the answer... Sorry - but he isn't....

We need to give Studge time and buy/loan another striker... Having Didier will encourage us to just lump balls forward - thought we were moving away from that?

Also Drog retired as a hero, coming back is a risk - he could be shit and then tarnish his reputation... We need to look forward not back...

Agree he is not the long term answer. But he could literally dump a turd on the Stamford Bridge lawn and still not tarnish his reputation.

I'm having a really hard time believing we're going to make a huge striker signing in January, especially if we're out of the title race by then as our recent form would indicate. Maybe a cheapish player like Bony, Remy, Llorente or Walcott would do nicely, all are good enough to challenge our current underperforming mugs for the starting spot till next summer and then we could make that big signing with much better options to choose from than in the winter transfer window.

Obviously I wouldn't say no to a player like Falcao or Jovetic either, but I just don't see it happening before next summer.

There must be some sort of Gas Leak in the board room if we don't buy a Striker in January. The options are just so vast.

Villa

Llorente

Ballotelli

Dzeko

Falcao

Cavani

Lewandowski

Jovetic

Bony

Higuain

Ridiculous.

From that list, the only ones that genuinely might leave in January are Llorente, Bony and perhaps Villa. The rest will be more available in the summer IMO - and that's why I don't mind waiting till then to get a striker that we deserve.

I'm having a really hard time believing we're going to make a huge striker signing in January, especially if we're out of the title race by then as our recent form would indicate. Maybe a cheapish player like Bony, Remy, Llorente or Walcott would do nicely, all are good enough to challenge our current underperforming mugs for the starting spot till next summer and then we could make that big signing with much better options to choose from than in the winter transfer window.

Obviously I wouldn't say no to a player like Falcao or Jovetic either, but I just don't see it happening before next summer.

Exactly this.

There will be many who wont agree with me, but Suarez would be perfect choice of striker for us.

-PL proven

-in super form, despite he had difficult start in PL

-leads the line

-match winner

-dribbling, shooting, passing, heading, speed and strenght

-young, only 25 and and in his best days ahead. He is doing well for Lpool and Uruguay.

-Lpool is bad and Suarez is class striker. Sooner or later, he will go, because Lpool wont get any better for some time.

-we could offer Torres back to Lpool and buy Suarez for 35mio. Not impossible, but still hard.

Why? Because Cavani, Lewandowski,...are not available in january and Falcao somehow questions me; he is fantastic, but only a finisher and might need to adopt PL. What if he doesnt? And also very expensive. (but that doesnt mean I wouldnt be happy if he comes)

Sure, Suarez is cunt, but he is getting better and if he is scoring goals for us, I dont care realy. He is as much rapist as he is not. If he would realy hate black people, he wouldnt be friend of Sterling,...besides Evra also turned in bit of cunt, Im sure he pissed Suarez somehow.

The transfer is not impossible, Lpool can recall Caroll, we can give them Torres and money. They can buy decent striker for 35mio and both sides win realy.

Maybe we should start signing the scouts of porto and athletico madrid.

How do they keep selling and keep gettin stars like this?

Porto have established a very strong network in South America. Thats why they keep managing to bring in fairly unknown players and then help them progress into class players.

They are a selling club. They develop the talent and then sell the players for high prices.

Porto have established a very strong network in South America. Thats why they keep managing to bring in fairly unknown players and then help them progress into class players.

They are a selling club. They develop the talent and then sell the players for high prices.

They do it so consistently though. I wish we could spot talents and loan out to develop into CLASS players and not ordinary players like some we've done before.

They do it so consistently though. I wish we could spot talents and loan out to develop into CLASS players and not ordinary players like some we've done before.

Our fans don't have the time or patience for that.

Our fans don't have the time or patience for that.

Lol good point, but I think we're a bit more pragmatic than given credit.

Our 2 man frustrations this year have been RDM tactics..

1) Playing Ramires as a winger

2) Not benching Torres

That has certainly led to a massive amount of frustration on my part - skewing my posts negatively.

Lets see how RDM responds.

I've said it before and will say it again, if we can't get Falcao in Jan - lets look for a decent loan signing - there must be some great forwards available for loan. Spurs got Adebayor - ok he's not brilliant and has issues, but he can score goals...

Wonder if we could get Ballotlli on loan? Him and Mancini have fell out big time, without Mancini winding him up, and with RDM calming Italian influence, could be a great bit of business?