Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Wow. Troll-nation.

Trolling is a subtle art which requires a somewhat basic understanding of manipulaiton. To spread malicious information whilst coming off as trust worthy and sincere. The best trolls, are never even realised to be trolls at all.

Whereas, the Bleacher Report is just full of idiots.

Witsel would be expensive. How much did Zenit get him for?

40 million euros I think. No way he's available for a reasonable price if he doesn't request for a transfer himself or Zenit want to sell him.

http://forzaitalianf...arreal-forward/

Not sure if this rumour is true..but Inter are doing well in the transfer market under Stramaccioni.

That's great...for Juve :P

Inter fans are praying for this to not happen. Rossi has been injured for what seems like forever and won't be available until at least march.

Stephan El Shaarawy of AC Milan is having an excellent season, what a player he has turned out to be. Last season he was nothing special imo but this year he has been absolutely outstanding and is currently top scorer of the Serie A with ten goals in 13 games. Only 20 years old too, that man will be among the best in a few years.

Wonder how much Milan would want for him, they have become a selling club after all. :rolleyes:

Stephan El Shaarawy of AC Milan is having an excellent season, what a player he has turned out to be. Last season he was nothing special imo but this year he has been absolutely outstanding and is currently top scorer of the Serie A with ten goals in 13 games. Only 20 years old too, that man will be among the best in a few years.

Wonder how much Milan would want for him, they have become a selling club after all. :rolleyes:

I'd say between £23 million and £28 million would snatch El Shaarawy.

Milan sold Ibra and Thiago because of bussiness reasons...but it doesnt mean they would sell anyone now.

They are building new team and Sharaawy definately wont go soon. He is very young, italian and has contract until 2017.

And he has great start, but is worth nowhere near 25mio. Milan is in extremely bad situation and Stephan took chance. Its different if Milan would be in title race and Stephan would be their best. But its not. Milan doesnt have many great players now and Sharaawy is just having good time. If he can make it for two full seasons, then he will definately be good.

I'd say between £23 million and £28 million would snatch El Shaarawy.

I reckon 20 million would get him tbh. Point is Milan don't have to sell but they are financially weak so they would accept a good offer. El Shaarawy is some player though, can play on both flanks, behind the striker or as a striker. Has 9 goals so far this season doesn't he?

I reckon 20 million would get him tbh. Point is Milan don't have to sell but they are financially weak so they would accept a good offer. El Shaarawy is some player though, can play on both flanks, behind the striker or as a striker. Has 9 goals so far this season doesn't he?

They might be financially weak but from what i've heard from Milan supporters/followers, they want to build the new team around El Shaarawy & Mattia De Sciglio (young promising defender).

I don't see them selling unless someone pays over the top money...like 35-40 million.

He has much more goals than only 9 goals. He has 10 goals in Serie A only.

Nope, 10 Golazos in 13 appearances.