Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I think he has all the tools necessary to be one of the best.

Speed, agility, first touch, finishing, dribbling, passing, he is pretty gosh darn talented.

Yep. He just needs to get a proper fucking haircut instead of leaving a massive bit of hair down the middle of his head...

Yep. He just needs to get a proper fucking haircut instead of leaving a massive bit of hair down the middle of his head...

I would leave it, he is recognized because of it. I mean, its his style, why adopting others?

If Balotelli will be available in january, we should buy him seriously. He has link up, PL experience, shooting, is not afraid to step up and is young, strong too.

He needs more play time, he would come cheaper (20mio, maybe more), Rdm might teach him how to behave. I mean, as long he would be scoring, I would have nothing against it.

dzeko would be perfect for us.... isn't he 4th choice with city?

Yeah i would much rather Dzeko than balotelli. He is good but would think he is bigger than the team. If it was him or no-one then it would have to be him, but there are far better cheaper options.

There must be some sort of Gas Leak in the board room if we don't buy a Striker in January. The options are just so vast.

Villa

Llorente

Ballotelli

Dzeko

Falcao

Cavani

Lewandowski

Jovetic

Bony

Higuain

Ridiculous.

Any of them except the first three would be awesome in January.

At this point, Drogba returning would be like a love story. I would give half my wages for a year for him to play 1 game and show the board how bad they fucked up by giving Torres his spot.

Lol didn't Drogba score the same amount of goals as Torres last season? main difference is he scored in the big games, but a lot of times he also was a frustrating no show.

Falcao dont get me wrong is awesome Right Now.

But after Shevchenko and torres do any of you think it is prudent to buy him in january for 40m.

Believe it or not once upon a time torres was as good as falcao if not better. I honestly believe if it werent for the 2 goals he scored in anfield we wouldnt have bought him. Similar thing is happening with falcao he scores hatrick against us and we're in for hm.

It is as easy for falcao to turn into a flop like torres /shevchenko. The best approach would be to buy someone like anelka in january and wait till summer, this whole falcao love may become extinct by then.

Lol didn't Drogba score the same amount of goals as Torres last season? main difference is he scored in the big games, but a lot of times he also was a frustrating no show.

Drogba scored little goals because of lack of service. He knew how to make a run. The way he holds up the ball and creates space for the wingers would be amazing this season. Believe me, Drogba's heart alone would be better then Torres.

Falcao dont get me wrong is awesome Right Now.

But after Shevchenko and torres do any of you think it is prudent to buy him in january for 40m.

Believe it or not once upon a time torres was as good as falcao if not better. I honestly believe if it werent for the 2 goals he scored in anfield we wouldnt have bought him. Similar thing is happening with falcao he scores hatrick against us and we're in for hm.

It is as easy for falcao to turn into a flop like torres /shevchenko. The best approach would be to buy someone like anelka in january and wait till summer, this whole falcao love may become extinct by then.

I've wanted Falcao at Chelsea before he went to Atletico and his release clause was much lower. We should have signed him instead of Lukaku who isn't even ready to play for Chelsea. But anyway you're right, despite the fact he is a very good striker it will always be a gamble to pay so much for him, he could easily flop and play for us like how he does for Colombia majority of the time.

I would be happy if we sign him, but also a little scared. I just hope whoever we sign turns out good, we can't afford another shit striker.

Drogba scored little goals because of lack of service. He knew how to make a run. The way he holds up the ball and creates space for the wingers would be amazing this season. Believe me, Drogba's heart alone would be better then Torres.

Yeah for sure he would score more with Eden and Oscar, but he's old now, time to look forward and not back.