• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things the press won't focus on tomorrow:

- Torres' goal

- Ramires' miss

- Rooney's miss

Things the press will focus on tomorrow:

- Torres' miss

Defintly..then go on about how amazing Man U are and probably have a 2 pages about Rooney..the Mail seem to do that a lot anyway

defence was very shaky

need mikel ..

midfield 3 ramires mikel mereiles ...sorry Frank youre benched

Miereles was shaky too though. I mean, I'll give him a break because he was up against Rooney, but his tackling was very horrendous. This is basically what we did in the 2nd half when Miereles went off..

Cech

Bosingwa - Terry - Ivanovic - Cole

Ramires - Mikel

Mata

Lukaku - Anelka

Torres

We got our tactics wrong? We got our tactics right I say. We came to Old Toilet to outplay them and to attack them not to park the bus. They are lucky bastards, but they are bloody good when it comes using their chances unlike us.

No I disagree, United were lucky but our chance was a break away, they were beating us up in our half, but we were much better in 2nd half.

this type of game only keeps the moral high. True we could not take our chances. but as a fan of football I want my team to play like this. We are the better team without any doubt. Only concern after this match is our defense.

- Torres' goal

- Ramires' miss

- Rooney's miss

- Torres' miss

Pretty much spot on. Doesn't matter. All I'm concerned about is what AVB focuses on publicly (back the team) and privately (work on what needs to be worked on).

No I disagree, United were lucky but our chance was a break away, they were beating us up in our half, but we were much better in 2nd half.

What should've AVB done? Parked the bus and thrown all what he has said in the media in the water? Attractive and creative football?

You have to note that no tactics could've saved us from conceding in this match, they are simply on top of their game and we are not.

I would rather this score and performance than us winning/drawing by luck. We were quite incredible, bar a few defensive errors if our finishing was better the scoreline could easily had been reversed.

We were underdogs going in and I would rather lose points at OT than anywhere else.

Put things in perspective: it's so early on and AVB seems to have imposed his tactics on us well, we're playing well now and bar his miss Torres looked incredible. If he can drop Lampard for next game I have no doubt we can with the Premier League and more.

- Torres' goal

- Ramires' miss

- Rooney's miss

- Torres' miss

I'm beginning to think Torres is an attention whore, he'll do anything to stay in the headlines. ;)

All kidding aside, this was the first game for Chelsea I've seen Torres' sublime movement along with great passes from his teammates. Fun, fun to watch. If they build on it rather let today's disappointment tear them down, Chelsea will be fine and will be very tough for United at Stamford Bridge.

I just figure he can't ever miss that badly again but that link-up is now being seen. Don't fucking lose it, please.

With that fucking miss everything went wrong... I just hope this miss will motivate Torres, that's only we can hope.

I do hope you're right there! Boas dropped him for the Sunderland game partly because Torres wasn't pulling his weight on the goals front

If in arguement's sake Boas was to drop Torres, I hope it's not because of that miss...