Man Utd 3-1 Chelsea

Fulham Broadway

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres sublime goal to score and sublime miss. That's him to a T. Fantastic one second and wtf! (and not in a good way) the next. At least he scored one goal and hopefully there will be more. After his Spanish benching, Sunderland game, 2 assists during the week and a goal (should have been more) today. At least he's getting better.

Well I think we played well, man united weren't better than us at all. I thought Torres might actually have got it back, but he soon made me realise how ridiculous that assumption was.

Look let's have a bit of realism here, you take off man uniteds two offside goals and Ramires and Torres put in their chances we win 4-1 and everyones eulogising over us and the media are jizzing themselves over us, as it is it'll be about how unstoppable man united are, that's life. I feel a lot better after this game, I thought it would be a lot worse.

All about coming back this week seeing our youngsters and then on Saturday we'll bring it back and batter Swansea.

KTBFFH! :blue scalf:

That linesman is still a fucking cunt.

Torres brace as Chelsea battle back to a 3-3 draw.

What could have been.

:( seeing it once was bad enough but replay after replay even worse!!!

Strangly dont feel as annoyed as thought I would.Expected it and all to loose but didnt think be calm as kinda feel...hmmmmm....Rooney slide though lol!!! Thank fuck he didnt score that one

you know what after all is said and done torres did miss a sitter and rambo missed two that easily gives us a 4-3 advantage..but imo we out played man u they were just more clinical in their finishing in the first half..

this one is over with and even though it was a lose it showed the teams character..still a long season and a long way to go.. but lamps no longer plays in the big games im just saying

Guys who was it who passed to Torres when Torres missed the open goal?

Ramires.

Our midfield isn't strong enough.. It's so painful to watch Lampard play as he does nothing for us.

And it still remains to be seen whether Sturridge has what it takes to be our right winger/forward, has not been playing at the required level.

And we need to defend a lot better.

Positive notes:

- Torres showing flashes of his old self

- We have a manager who knows how to change a game when things aren't going well, he just doesn't have the needed options

Edited by DYC.