Man Utd 3-1 Chelsea

Fulham Broadway

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you fucking crazy ? Torres make a really good match, despite that poor mistake. Torres is a striker for a big team, honestly Lukaku looks like the new Ali Dia and not the new Drogba, he is not a finished material. When he arrived he just fucked with our game.

It was the stupidest thing you wrote in this forum.

You've misunderstood me completely mate.

I said he should start as a CF, because our next game is a Carling Cup game. Meaning, I don't expect Torres to be dropped because of his form or anything, but I simply think a weaker side will be put out. While I agree about his ability not being there yet, it would be good to see him start alongside Anelka & Sturridge for example.

I would've said Oriol too, because of the lack of importance of our next game.

Get it now?

Guillem's twitter:

[url="http://twitter.com/#%21/GuillemBalague"]GuillemBalague[/url]

Nani man of the match. Torres best Chelsea player this season so far. El niño is back...

Hasn't been our best by he has improved anyone who suggests otherwise are idiotic twats who don't watch football. Oh and that's the difference between the Spainish media and English media, they don't kick a man when he is down but instead are 100% behind them, remember Rooney in the WC and the english media?

Edited by Eviltwinz93

Anybody have AVB quotes after the game? I admit I'm too lazy to look.

Bottom line: He said the game scoreline could have gone either way, but it would've better if we had more luck. Happy with perfomance..Didn't talk much about Torres (or any other player in particular as usual), also preferred not to talk about the offside goals...

From what I saw, it was clear he didn't enjoy this result at all.

Edited by Blue Armour

I get it. Even though it's "just the Carling Cup", the competition, Fulham, won't be easy. Does AVB play the youngsters or go for it with the big boys because it's Fulham and they tied City today?

Of course.

I didn't mean a complete youth line-up.. But it would be a good game for Lukaku to play in, to give him a chance to show Villas-Boas what he can do.

Last take on this match & I will let it RIP. First am I wrong in thinking that Sinclair, Borini or DiSanto could have done better??? Secondly, anyone that knows a person that went to ol crapfort to support Chelsea, do me a favor & pat them on the back. The away support was brilliant. I doubt if they will be receiving any refunds, but man those chants of Carefree made me proud!!!

I get it. Even though it's "just the Carling Cup", the competition, Fulham, won't be easy. Does AVB play the youngsters or go for it with the big boys because it's Fulham and they tied City today?

Personaly I would play Torres. I know its CC and all and Lukaku needs a agem, but we need Torres more than Lukaku. Torres looked superb, the way he beat the defenders. He could have had a hattrick and an assist if he had taken his chances. He is getting there and im excited and cant wait to see him in action again. If he can get a goal against Fulham midweel, that will boost his confidence even more.

hopefully we play the following team:

------------------------Ross-----------------------

Ferriera--------Luiz-----Alex--------------Bertand

------------------------Romeu-----------------------------

-------------Lampard-----------Josh---------------

Anelka------------------Torres--------------Kalou

Today we were the better team, no doubt about it. Played some good football and were only beat by two goals that shouldn't have stood. I'm glad AVB has the stones to haul Lampard off. He done zip other than 2 decent passes early on. Personally I'd of seen Ivanovic or JT off for David Luiz too. JT's lack of pace scares me at times. The squad in general looked well and maybe we're starting to click. If we can play like this at Old Trafford there is absolutely no reason why we can't go anywhere else in the country and win. Torres looked well and I'm glad he got that long awaited 2nd goal. Now on his miss...

Official: Torres is the greatest fuck up in the history of the premier league.. That miss has surpassed Diego forlans..

Comments like this really bug me. Here we have our own fans giving Torres, who was arguably one of our best players today and our only goal scorer stick because of a miss. Fair enough it was pretty bad. But I don't see the same peaople critiquing Wayne Rooney for not even hitting a penalty on target. Quite sad really.

Edited by kylehimself

You know.. when you want something really bad then youll never get it.. thats just how it works in life.. Lukaku is a passionate fan and he wants to help his team with all his heart..he wasnt superb but he has 'some' years left in his playing career to discover his lethal form, right ? :)

There is no more passionate Chelsea fan in the world than me, so gimme Roman's number and I will ask him gimme a chance. 15 000 english pounds in a week will work for me.