Man Utd 3-1 Chelsea

Fulham Broadway

Are you fucking crazy ? Torres make a really good match, despite that poor mistake. Torres is a striker for a big team, honestly Lukaku looks like the new Ali Dia and not the new Drogba, he is not a finished material. When he arrived he just fucked with our game.

It was the stupidest thing you wrote in this forum.

He is 18 years old for fuck sake, little experience, playing against one of the best teams in the world and wasn't playing in his own position, your being such an idiot. So just cause Torres missed that means the great goal he scored, the runs he made and how he skinned the back two all go away? And it never happened, your being incredibly stupid and unrealistic.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is 18 years old for fuck sake, little experience, playing against one of the best teams in the world and wasn't playing in his own position, your being such an idiot. So just cause Torres missed that means the great goal he scored, the runs he made and how he skinned the back two all go away? And it never happened, your being incredibly stupid and unrealistic.

Exactly give the lad a chance he has only been here 5 mins, there is one thing guaranteed with Lukaku , he will play with Passion.

You realized what he wrote ? Lukaku to replace Torres in next game...if you also believe that Lukaku can add more to our game right now than Torres, when he finally is playing good again then you are hopeless.

Lukaku right now is not a player ready to play in Chelsea, you dont need more than few minutes to realize that.

He is EIGHTEEN, thats 1 and 8... 18. How long has he played for Chelsea - 30-40 minutes? and you judge him based on that? 'Fuck off' is all you deserve to hear from a proper Blue.

You realized what he wrote ? Lukaku to replace Torres in next game...if you also believe that Lukaku can add more to our game right now than Torres, when he finally is playing good again then you are hopeless.

Lukaku right now is not a player ready to play in Chelsea, you dont need more than few minutes to realize that.

My bad Henrique I read your post wrong about Torres, sorry about that, iPhones a bitch. Bit I disagree with you on Lukaku still, he had a bad game and to be fair I can still see Torres going on and underpeforming but you never know.

I think we had an excellet game compared to the one we had against United with Ancelotti. We had tons of chances, we pressed them quite a bit. Had we scored even half of the decent chances we had then it would have been a draw at least. Mata had a great performance. He ditched the game together, neat passes and even the corners we get seem dangerous unlike last season when we rarely even got a head to it.

Lampard is past it. I'd love if we'd keep him till he retires though but he has to drop to the bench and be a super-sub. He doesn't have the speed nor vision anymore to help us. Remember the seasons where he used to terrorise defenders with his bullet-like shots? Rarely see them anymore.

My verdict on today is that Andre Villas-Boas is the right man for us. We weren't beaten tactically but mentally and simply by clinical finishing by United. Day and night compared to games under Ancelotti. Remember, this was United who is supposedly on killing streak form and at their home ground. I'm happy for some reason. Come on Chels, KTBFFH

:goodpost:

Lets now get behind our team, behind Villas-Boas and behind Torres! Those who are real Chelsea fans won't drag down Torres to hell for that miss even if it was an horrible miss, those who are real Chelsea will stand by his back and try to help him get back to the real Torres!

Indeed. He's a great passer, and an excellent footballer in general. Sometimes he's very lazy though. In some games he looks like he doesn't give a damn.

So far this season Nico has impressed ! , every game he has played he has been good. no laziness , maybe he is playing for another 1 year extension.

Lukaku right now is not a player ready to play in Chelsea, you dont need more than few minutes to realize that. He can take his chances in Stoke or in another side. Sturridge had to prove his talents at Bolton, why in the hell Lukaku, that played all his life in a league that is 10 times worst than brazilian league would suddenly become a starting XI and put Torres on the bench ?

Henrique.. you make good posts with valid points but what gets ppl angry with you is that you tend to insult them :D Try to control that side of yourself and youll see that youll be making friends fast..

You are misunderstanding Henrique.

He isn't saying that he is shit and won't be any good in the futur. He is just saying that at the moment, he isn't good enough and has to improve to be considered as a regular player.

And I tend to be agree. Lukaku has the phisical ability, but at the moment his technic isn't good at all ! He will have to work hard on it.

Lukaku right now is not a player ready to play in Chelsea, you dont need more than few minutes to realize that. He can take his chances in Stoke or in another side. Sturridge had to prove his talents at Bolton, why in the hell Lukaku, that played all his life in a league that is 10 times worst than brazilian league would suddenly become a starting XI and put Torres on the bench ?

Wasn't me who said it, by the way, and the next game is in the Carling Cup - hardly an super important game! He has talent, but how can you judge his ability with cameo appearances? We all know he isn't ready yet, but for his development, surely gaining gaming time is the most important thing, and yes, maybe against the higher teams he shouldn't be played, but i would choose him as the striker then Kalou.

He is 18, and has already starred in the Champions League, and already has had a taste for the taste of highly competited games, despite the level of which it is still at. A rival game has the same variety as most, despite the teams involved. He walked all over the Belgian league, his native league, which so many can't even do - Joe Cole is one example who had to venture abroad to find a kind of game that fit him.

Lukaku was chosen because Drogba wasn't available, and AVB sees Anelka as a winger. I am pleased AVB has decided to offer him a role on the bench, better that then rotting him in the reserves, where the level of competition is basically nothing in comparison. But of course, when we sign bright prospects - we want the worse of them.

:rolleyes:

I don't know what happened to our defense, they were shocking. So shaky.

Sturridge didn't play well either, i think he may just be adapting to his new role.

Ramires played alright, he needs to work on his passing and control, other then that, he did well i guess.

Lampard didn't get into the game, he was so slow on the ball and just messed up the tempo. It was sad seeing him being subbed off, because he is a legend, but it was right for the team, and i applaud AVB for doing it.

Meireles for me didn't have a good game, he was struggling playing as a DM. I think he has to be playing further up the pitch.

Torres played well, especially in the second half. Scored a fantastic goal. He did miss an open goal, but he should dwell on it too much, it can happen to anyone.

Mata performed well, but he went missing sometimes during the game. I think he wasn't used to the pace of the game.

Anelka is like our super sub now, he played well, nice pass to Torres for his goal, although he did begin to slow the game down towards the end.

Overall, it was a good match to watch, end to end stuff. There are many positives we can take out of this game, and some negatives, like our defense and how open we are. The scoreline seems like Man u ripped us apart, but that wasn't the case, anyone could of won that game.

I'm surprisingly not upset by this loss, I'm far from happy, but there are many positives and negatives to take away from this game.

We played really well imo, Torres did a great game but the miss is of course unexplainable... See it from the bright side, Torres made a wonderful goal, our team played very well in the offensive runs. We just need to do more goals on our chances and be more disciplined in the back 4. Great entertaining game, we will win the league (as the fans sang at the final whistle). :blue scalf: Many applause to Villas-Boas too for being a man and taking out Lamps, hes the boss and no player will be bigger than the club!

Error occured: You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day. :D

Edited by SinineUltra

i was speechless after the match... well speechless is an understatement. chelsea need to get rid of torres. i know he showed some spark but i am not willing to sacrifice the present for somethin that might come. playin with lukaku upfront does seem a little drastic so i think i ll go with anelka and drogba... also we should play sturridge on left wing. it was hard for a player who hardly has a right foot to play on the right wing.

In short, I thought we played well, were unlucky with the usual old trafford decisions but looked the part all in all. Nando took his goal brilliantly but as usual will be remembered for tge negatives. Think we may have witnessed the end of super frank today but at least avb had the balls to take him off at half time. Long way to go yet in this league and our building process is coming along rightly. Ktbffh

Guest justin_3d

So far this season Nico has impressed ! , every game he has played he has been good. no laziness , maybe he is playing for another 1 year extension.

Or maybe cause there is no more Kalou in the team! :Goober: