Man Utd 3-1 Chelsea

Fulham Broadway

I know we lost but I can't remember the last time I've been this happy with a Chelsea performance. Just wish Torres buried the 2nd chance, for his own sake.

Same!!! Keep forgetting that we didnt lose weird as that sounds...and I hope Torres starts Weds and scores because he had the confidence built up and sadly all the press and co will talk about is that miss

Berbatov though just as bad!

And he took off Lamps...he has guts...caring about the team not about how the players might react and all

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I obviously thought it was a good game. I just wish we took the game to them a lot more than we did. There were also a real number of faults that Boas made before the game. First of all, Mikel should have started instead of Meireles. I don't know but something tells me Mikel is a lot more strong as a DM than Meireles is, particularly against an agressive an attack-minded side like United. Meireles was awful! He couldn't deal with the likes of Nani or Young at all! Someone big like Mikel would have kicked them around and not let them get a sight of the wings at all.

So 2 offside decisions, a ricochet never should have happened, Ramires should have scored, Torres scores, Torres should have blatently scored, on a better day, we should have won 3-0

And as for Torres' miss... I'm trying so hard not to think about it..

Still, I still have blue blood, it wasn't 8-2, at least I can be happy about that!

KTBFFH

I want Lukaku to start the next game as a CF though.

I don't even remember if he touched the ball when he came on!

We played fantastically well though just a bit too though gung ho. i think many players can take positives out of this game but lets be honest that was probably the best Chelsea performance for a long time. Mata's passing and Torres's movement was just sublime, Mata needs to play in the hole !

Guys here's something, how come we always get our tactics wrong at first? But Ferguson gets em right... Noticed that we always concede and play bad first! But then play well later on because we resolve the situation, we always start off shot and getting beat. When will this change?, cause I'm sick of it...

Edited by Sloth

I would just like to thank Ramires for a being such a monster today he was every were. He cut out the through ball to chico he played Torres in for the miss he bloody worked his socks off. We just need a playmaker around him who can dictate the game.

Guys here's something, how come we always get our tactics wrong at first? But Ferguson gets em right... Noticed that we always concede and play bad first! But then play well later on because we resolve the situation, we always start off shot and getting beat. When will this change?, cause I'm sick of it...

We got our tactics wrong? We got our tactics right I say. We came to Old Toilet to outplay them and to attack them not to park the bus. They are lucky bastards, but they are bloody good when it comes using their chances unlike us.

I haven't read through the thread, but here's my take on things.

The scoreline is very, very flattering to Manure. On another day we could have buried them had we taken our chances and their goals been chalked off for offside. That's the way the cookie crumbles. Don't let the media hype make you believe that they are this unstoppable machine because they aren't. We matched them all over the pitch and created a hell of a lot more clear cut chances than them.

Smalling was offside when the free kick came in for their first, Nani was offside when the ball was crossed across the pitch to him before he ran on goal and their 3rd could have went anywhere. Fortunately for them, it dropped to the feet of the granny shagging fuck nugget to slot home. Apart from that they didn't really concern me.

I'm overall pleased with how we played today. I saw plenty out there to make me believe we will be right up there come May. Don't let this defeat get you down as there is a very long way to go yet.

I would just like to thank Ramires for a being such a monster today he was every were. He cut out the through ball to chico he played Torres in for the miss he bloody worked his socks off. We just need a playmaker around him who can dictate the game.

Yeah. Man of the match, for us, for me.

I hope he works on his finishing, because he could be a really great attacking midfield player and grab us quite a few goals. He's fast, got great stamina and has a determination to get the ball.