Juan Mata

Severinb

Ramires is an option on the RW but I would rather us not go there. We know how literally ineffective he can be out wide and won't take long before we all go bitching about it, again. As for the other 4, yes if one gets injured then we can play 4-3-3 to compensate but there will be only 3 AMs in 2 position and we can't overplay 1 or the other, can we? There's gonna be an issue in managing them to make they are not flogged to death and with just 3, there's a higher risk for the next one to get injured, hypothetically. Obviously, this won't be an issue if we get KOed early from the cup competitions but if not, then yeah..

Lampard? He can still play in an advanced role centrally. Did it well vs West Ham

Diego Costa release clause, come on guys lets do this. Just pay it then offer him loads in wages like I said, since Mata is leaving we would essentially be getting Costa for nothing and pay him £50k per week for the rest of the season(if we offer him around £100-£150k)

a striker wont come in. there is no striker available who is top class (beside some deluded people thinking Costa would join us now). this aint football manger here.

just pure madness and so annoying from our board and Mourinho. there would be other clubs in Mata interested for sure (psg), why selling him to a DIRECT RIVAL. if mou thinks United are done, then he has lost his mind. they are still a top club, and if they'll reach Top 4, they will spend big in the summer, I am sure. they will be back.

I knew he was going to leave sooner or later but I had hoped it wouldn't be like this, I still hope it won't be to United or a direct rival. It would have hurt but seeing him at PSG or A.Madrid would have been much easier than seeing him in that scummy red shirt :(