Juan Mata

Severinb

You're right. But it doesn't mean we should sell one of our brightest talents to them..

One of our brightest talents that can't get a game? 40M in January...........slap that dosh in the bank of CFC and lets see what damage we can do.

I agree with the sale, just not to United.

Chelsea - " Can we have Rooney? "

United - " No fucking chance! Fuck off "

United" Hey, sorry about earlier. Can we have Mata? "

Chelsea- " Yeah, sure! Want to fuck my wife while your at it? "

Eurgh

I always knew Ron gourlay was a dirty fucker

He's going but we will benefit from this, trust me. Mata does not suit a Mourinho team and look at how good we have been without him...we've been brilliant. I love the little guy but if Man Utd wanna offer £40m and we can get a player whether it's now or in the Summer, who will be better for the team, it has to happen.

Juan deserves a big team and he deserves to play. Also we don't have to play them again this season so he can help us win the league. The title is already over for Man Utd!

I trust everything that Jose believes in and if Jose backs it, i'll back it. This will be a good thing.

If they really did offer 40 million on their first official bid like it seems the. That means we will get more than that. I'm sure that we would atleast negotiate and get more. That's a lot of money for him.

But if this is the first bid they made, nobody knows if we are going to accept.

If they offer 40 then they are willing to go more...

• 40m for a benchwarmer
  • No guarantee he's as good for United as he was for us
  • They may still miss out on Champions League next year
  • 40m will be used in other areas of need, like the KdB transfer was

Of course it'll sting to see him wearing their jersey but I don't think anyone else is going to offer 40m for Mata.

Wow, Ive been saying this forever. yet, get crucified on this board.

United need a fucking miracle not Mata. If they think he will solve all their problems whilst lining our pockets with 40M fat ones I will drive him there.

Mata is a great start for them to rebuild and become a force to be reckoned with next season, don't you think? I mean even keeping them off European places is a win itself due to the prize money they'd be missing out on.

• 40m for a benchwarmer
  • No guarantee he's as good for United as he was for us
  • They may still miss out on Champions League next year
  • 40m will be used in other areas of need, like the KdB transfer was

Of course it'll sting to see him wearing their jersey but I don't think anyone else is going to offer 40m for Mata.

sure?! or we will wait another 2000 season to buy a striker...

Because he doesn't deserve to be treated the way he's been this season. Especially after his performances the two previous years. The man is one of the classiest and most likeable characters this club has ever seen in an era where we've had adulterers, mercenaries and racists lying all over the place. Mata IS Chelsea. He gets the club and it's supporters just like Zola & Drogba did or JT/Lamps do.

Yet he's treated like a commodity this season, frozen out without being given a legit shot & sold to our rivals. Where's the loyalty and class?

I hope it bites us in the arse like the Sturridge transfer did because it seems this club will simply never learn.

I agree he's a classy guy, but why the fuck would I want the club to be destroyed by him? He's not bigger than the club and this club is bigger than my pathetic whims. This club means everything to millions of supporters around the world and because my favourite player might be sold (because he doesn't fit the system for fucks sake) then I'm going to throw my toys out of the pram?

You criticise people who support Mourinho in this but fuck supporting the manager....you can't even support the fucking team properly.