Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

as in playing behind him in the starting XI?

--------------------------Howard-----------------------

---Coleman---Jagielka--------Distin----Baines----

---------------McCarthy----Gibson-------------------

--------Mirallas------Barkley------Pienaar----------

-----------------------Lukaku---------------------------

Gibson over Barry?

Honestly have mixed feelings about this loan.,he will get MORE game time, but...when was the last time we loaned out a young player and have him come back as regular starter for the senior squad?

He definitely deserved to start at least one match this season, against weaker opposition...And as far as loaning players go, I would definitely keep Lukaku instead of Ba. It looks as if we loaned Lukaku only because we couldn't get rid of Ba on loan...

I just hope he can keep a positive attitude and concentrate on doing well at Everton.

This is a brilliant loan for him in my opinion. He'll do great there.

Also, when will people realize that scoring 17 goals for West Brom does not automatically mean that he can do that at Chelsea too?! When you play for a team like WBA, you're going to have more space to work with and more lanes to run into. When you play for Chelsea, most teams sit back for 90mins, put 10 men behind the ball and try to cram everything. It's not the same thing at all. It is painfully clear that Romelu is still a very, very raw player.

I obviously wish that we had him here instead of the utter hopeless nightmare that is Torres but we're going to be stuck with Torres and we need to accept that. It's not fair but it's the reality.

It's not a panic at all.. wow... all last season we moaned and bitched about not having a class striker banging in 15 goals + whilst watching Lukaku do that for WBA. Then after a painful year of watching that we finally get back that goalscorer to only then loan him out again because we aquired the services of a 32 year old Eto'o who has been out of top flight football in a shitty Russian league. I won't listen to Schurrle can play Sriker either because I am yet to see him play as a striker at a top quality level.. he is a winger. That's why I'm annoyed and all this talk of development is a load of bollox, he had that last year and was more than ready as he showed in pre-season also. If we had signed a top class striker in the form of Lewandowski or Falcao I would have not been bothered at all about the loan but we didn't did we.

This.

It's not a panic at all.. wow... all last season we moaned and bitched about not having a class striker banging in 15 goals + whilst watching Lukaku do that for WBA. Then after a painful year of watching that we finally get back that goalscorer to only then loan him out again because we aquired the services of a 32 year old Eto'o who has been out of top flight football in a shitty Russian league. I won't listen to Schurrle can play Sriker either because I am yet to see him play as a striker at a top quality level.. he is a winger. That's why I'm annoyed and all this talk of development is a load of bollox, he had that last year and was more than ready as he showed in pre-season also. If we had signed a top class striker in the form of Lewandowski or Falcao I would have not been bothered at all about the loan but we didn't did we.

Do you honestly think Lukaku would've scored as many goals if he stayed here as 3rd choice striker?

Do you honestly think Lukaku would've scored as many goals if he stayed here as 3rd choice striker?

I believe he had what it took to be second and get a fair amount of deals. I also believe he got offloaded due to a lack of posibilities to offload Torres and/or Ba.

I also believe Mou did not keep his word about his belief in the guy. I do think this has an effect on the boy - in terms of Chelsea - that effect Ell be detrimental (less loyality, desillusioned in a club that did this twice to him).

So disregarding his development (an argument is think is way overstated on here), I think Chelsea just cut in its own flesh and I hope we do not pay the price for it later if Eto'o doesn't instant deliver.

So ... To answer some! This is not a Belgium FC motivated concern, but very, very, very much a CFC related concern.

I believe (not know!) we did not do so well here (disregarding how this will affect others in the team Lukaku is close with, eg. KDB and other non-belgians) .

This is not Fifa or FM where you pass players around like pawns without them having thought, emotions and opinions on it.

Edit: despite his short tweetwith a smiley, already reports from his manager the loan came out of the blue and he isn't happy with it. Go figureif you have just been told you will be an important player for the team.

Honestly not sure how it would solve him playing more games at Everton ... they already have Jelavic and Kone who is the blue eye boy for Martinez so it looks a similar situation ... rest of it is perfectly mentioned by Stingray

I believe he had what it took to be second and get a fair amount of deals. I also believe he got offloaded due to a lack of posibilities to offload Torres and/or Ba.

I also believe Mou did not keep his word about his belief in the guy. I do think this has an effect on the boy - in terms of Chelsea - that effect Ell be detrimental (less loyality, desillusioned in a club that did this twice to him).

So disregarding his development (an argument is think is way overstated on here), I think Chelsea just cut in its own flesh and I hope we do not pay the price for it later if Eto'o doesn't instant deliver.

So ... To answer some! This is not a Belgium FC motivated concern, but very, very, very much a CFC related concern.

I believe (not know!) we did not do so well here (disregarding how this will affect others in the team Lukaku is close with, eg. KDB and other non-belgians) .

This is not Fifa or FM where you pass players around like pawns without them having thought, emotions and opinions on it.

Edit: despite his short tweetwith a smiley, already reports from his manager the loan came out of the blue and he isn't happy with it. Go figureif you have just been told you will be an important player for the team.

I liked him more after he missed the penalty. He was really devastated after missing, even if it was a meaningless competition I like the fact that he cares, we've all seen those type of players that just after fucking up badly go like it was nothing and fuck all. Gladly he's not one of those, if anything, that's enough reason for me to want the boy here.

not happy about this loan he should be playing with us fuck Torres Fuck Ba And fuck Eto'o he wont find form his been playing in fucking Russia for a few years when he plays in the EPL he will be a huge shock and he will leave in Jan.

Feel for Lukaku Hope you smash the goals in again

No, but I would have expected him to shine when needed. He is young and hungry for his chance. We know he can score 15+ at Premiership level but we know Torres and Ba can't produce in the Prem for Chelsea. I just hope Eto'o brings his Barca and Inter days with him.

Lukaku will get what he needs the most at this moment and that's game time. He just has to start every match for me right now so that he can keep growing as a player. We all know he was a 3rd or 4th choice here and it would have stalled his development. Another year at a club like Everton could be huge for us and the player himself.

Also I am so freaking happpy we trolled liverpool by giving them moses and thier arch rivals one of the biggest prospect. Here's hoping Everton finishes ahead of Liverpool again and Lukaku makes Agger his bitch at the goodison.

@Shogun mate take care of him or else you know I have the ammunitions of nuclear bomb. :D

as I understand he request to move away to WBA !
but no one at chelsea wanted him to go there ... don't know why !

so he moved to everton . which imo will be way better than WBA ...

I wish him all the good luck !

---------

he still lack 1 on 1 skills

but he is very impressive in team work ...

so let's hope he came back to be super striker :D

he is only 20 .. and got too much time to impress