Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

as I understand he request to move away to WBA !

but no one at chelsea wanted him to go there ... don't know why !

so he moved to everton . which imo will be way better than WBA ...

I wish him all the good luck !

---------

he still lack 1 on 1 skills

but he is very impressive in team work ...

so let's hope he came back to be super striker :D

he is only 20 .. and got too much time to impress

It's easy to understand why we don't want to loan him at WBA.

WBA sits deep and play conter-attack, a basic system of play.

Everton is a team that plays possession football, more intricate system with passing and coordinated movements between players being the key.

It's what Lukaku lacks. He needs to develop a better football iq.

I keep repeating it otherwise I would be cursing him, the same way I cursed Oscar and curse Torres every match.

as for the bold part: I guess you're in the wrong forum. This is about Chelsea FC, not Belgium FC... so maybe in such forum you would like a player to rip Chelsea apart and people would agree with you, not much luck here... unless you support Everton, that is.

I have no problem talking to other teams fans (one of my fave guys here is a ManUtd fan), as long as they make it clear where they stand. your usage of 'our defense' though is really amusing.

I'm just saying that, if the board/manager don't think he's ready, he shouldn't be a problem whatsoever for the Chelsea defense. Might as well let him try and fail then.

With the arrival of Eto surely his chances would be limited and the world cup finals at the corner no one wants to be a bench wormer, good move for Lukaku but we should not keep on sending him on loan as he might get the idea that he is not a Chelsea player.

Love the Game, Love Chelsea fc, Love the football of Lukaku, THIBAUT COURTOIS... Would Love to be champions again.

Ugh... not even a chance to start a single game... I'm off on honeymoon now guys, doing so in off-mood, I can tell you!

Let's hope this turns to be another master stroke by the Chelsea board. Just livid at the lack of respect he's getting though.

Want to hear from him first, but I certainly hope Mourinho's attitude towards Lukaku didn't change after missing that penalty

- that would be too much ego for me to swallow.

I'm off guys, c ya in 3 weeks.

Ugh... not even a chance to start a single game... I'm off on honeymoon now guys, doing so in off-mood, I can tell you!

Let's hope this turns to be another master stroke by the Chelsea board. Just livid at the lack of respect he's getting though.

Want to hear from him first, but I certainly hope Mourinho's attitude towards Lukaku didn't change after missing that penalty

- that would be too much ego for me to swallow.

I'm off guys, c ya in 3 weeks.

Come on, Lukaku was not ready, it's that simple.

You all bash Torres but at Liverpool, Torres struggled against the lower teams because they would sit back, it's the same at Chelsea.

Lukaku is even worse. It's not because in WBA team that sits deep and where many teams leave a lot of space, that scoring goals means that he improved a lot.

I have the same critics with our summer spending but not how we dealt with Lukaku.

So much for Jose promising to bring young players.

This was the wrong move for Chelsea.

The kid established himself last year, played well enough in pre-season, was promised to get a chance by bombastic Jose & now, he fucked him.

Chelsea bought an old geezer Eto´o & who knows how he will perform.

BA, Torres, Eto´o 3 useless strikers. Meanwhile, Lukaku = young, explosive but was sent packing.

He would have provided plenty of quality minutes as a substitute. His 17 goals were 6th most in the PL last year & more than fucking any player from Chelsea.

As I said, WRONG DECISION.

Why did we bother to keep Lukaku till deadline day if we were planning on loaning him out?

I'm glad he went to Everton and if he doesn't get his chance at Chelsea sooner rather than later, hope he leaves and proves his critics wrong by enjoying football (Like Sturridge at LFC)

why wasn't he given a chance... forget starting a PL game, why wasn't he given a good 30 minutes? how on earth is ba staying while the best preseason striker is loaned? ... chelsea fc is getting accustomed to breaking young players heart

It's not going to matter for the Belgian NT. Benteke is better atm and his style is much more suited for the NT's style atm. Lukaku will be an impact sub who will get chances to sub for Benteke or play along side him. It's not not indcitment on Lukaku but rather a statement on how well Benteke is playing.

offloading Ballack after he was injured while playing for us in the FA cup final and dropped off the German NT was very cruel thing to do, and now this ... after missing that penalty, he'll be heart broken... really wtf?

What does Lukaku has to do to play for Jose ?

The 17 goals last year was not good enough ?

How is this Jose treating young & talented player ?

Is this the way to go by bringing an old Eto´o who played in some shitty Russian league & keeping two useless strikers ?

why wasn't he given a chance... forget starting a PL game, why wasn't he given a good 30 minutes? how on earth is ba staying while the best preseason striker is loaned? ... chelsea fc is getting accustomed to breaking young players heart

Ba is staying because no one wanted to overpay for him. We were asking for 3 million loan fee...and unless you're desperate for an average striker, you're not going to pay that fee.

So much for Jose promising to bring young players.

This was the wrong move for Chelsea.

The kid established himself last year, played well enough in pre-season, was promised to get a chance by bombastic Jose & now, he fucked him.

Chelsea bought an old geezer Eto´o & who knows how he will perform.

BA, Torres, Eto´o 3 useless strikers. Meanwhile, Lukaku = young, explosive but was sent packing.

He would have provided plenty of quality minutes as a substitute. His 17 goals were 6th most in the PL last year & more than fucking any player from Chelsea.

As I said, WRONG DECISION.

And he made al those goals in the few minutes he got comparing to others

Its quite simple, he's not ready yet to play for club like chelsea, for godsake he's barely 20 years old!

This loan just proves that mourinho DOES care, else he would leave him on the bench and give him some minutes here and there , that wouldnt give him the needed playtime to develop further, doesnt it?

Best of luck romulu, im convinced you will come back better and stronger than ever!