Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

imagine if he misses the sitter Oscar did against one big match in CL or title contender in EPL and we lose or draw because of that?

What I don't get is why.the.rush? It seems like he needs to be played otherwise he won't ever become a good player for Chelsea, but he's only 20!!!!!! I've seen many, many boys get those traumatizing experiences at such early age and never recover. If you guys prefer to take a risk, be my guests.

I've talked tiredly about his lack of mental maturity before the lousy penalty. I've said it so many times I tired everyone out. The first big problem in his hands, he crumbles. I can't judge him for that, he's only 20 after all, but I judged Mourinho a lot for allowing that to happen.

It doesn't make sense to me, mate, we could exchange posts til next season and I wouldn't understand your angle. It's not personal or anything. I just don't get it.

Oh my god, how many times can you keep saying he's only twenty..

Just IMAGINE he'll miss an open chance. IMAGINE that this would happen!! Surely he would never recover from it.

He missed plenty of shots during the three years he played first team football (I'm not counting the year that went wasted because he played for your reserve squad). He also scored plenty of goals in that time. Something the current strikers haven't been doing for Chelsea in recent years. Who cares if he misses 2 when he scores 3.

He only lacks faith because it appears that it's not given to him at this club.

He'll most likely rip the PL apart this year, too bad they won't allow him to play against Chelsea. Maybe he'll be thought ready if he bullies our defense a couple of times.

This makes up for you bastards getting Rafa Benitez last year, back in love with Chelsea now!

Lukaku is our starting striker. Jelavic is shite and Kone has been abysmal so far.

Oh if it isn't my Favorite Scouser :D How goes it mate? Happy to be getting Lukaku? I am sure he will do the business for your side.

Who gives a fuck if Everton aren't in the Europa League. They have just sold Anichebe and lack a decent CF as Kone and Jelavic are both hit and miss. Lukaku will get minutes there and hopefully score 10+ goals again.

I care because if he HAD to go out on loan it should have been to a team competing on European football. Lukaku can't just magically come back ready for top level football at summer if we won't at least send him somewhere he can properly develop. I'm not even mad at the guy for missing the penalty. Drogba was exactly right. Those who don't try can't succeed. And if he isn't allowed to fail a few times at the top level he'll never be able to be a success at the top level.

I care because if he HAD to go out on loan it should have been to a team competing on European football. Lukaku can't just magically come back ready for top level football at summer if we won't at least send him somewhere he can properly develop. I'm not even mad at the guy for missing the penalty. Drogba was exactly right. Those who don't try can't succeed. And if he isn't allowed to fail a few times at the top level he'll never be able to be a success at the top level.

Everton compete at a high enough level for me, always pushing for the top 7 in the PL. Thats better than loaning him back to WBA who look like they will struggle this year. Beggars can't be choosers, we were desperate for a decent loan for him and we got one.

Everton compete at a high enough level for me, always pushing for the top 7 in the PL. Thats better than loaning him back to WBA who look like they will struggle this year. Beggars can't be choosers, we were desperate for a decent loan for him and we got one.

I don't agree that we were desperate to loan him out. If that was the case we should have started looking before deadline day. There's nothing that will convince me that keeping Ba over Lukaku was the right choice. Im wondering of it was because we couldn't get the right loan or sale for Ba. We're going to wind up losing Lukaku.

I don't agree that we were desperate to loan him out. If that was the case we should have started looking before deadline day. There's nothing that will convince me that keeping Ba over Lukaku was the right choice. Im wondering of it was because we couldn't get the right loan or sale for Ba. We're going to wind up losing Lukaku.

We weren't desperate to loan him out, but we did? Yeaaaaaaah..

Oh my god, how many times can you keep saying he's only twenty..

Just IMAGINE he'll miss an open chance. IMAGINE that this would happen!! Surely he would never recover from it.

He missed plenty of shots during the three years he played first team football (I'm not counting the year that went wasted because he played for your reserve squad). He also scored plenty of goals in that time. Something the current strikers haven't been doing for Chelsea in recent years. Who cares if he misses 2 when he scores 3.

He only lacks faith because it appears that it's not given to him at this club.

He'll most likely rip the PL apart this year, too bad they won't allow him to play against Chelsea. Maybe he'll be thought ready if he bullies our defense a couple of times.

I keep repeating it otherwise I would be cursing him, the same way I cursed Oscar and curse Torres every match.

as for the bold part: I guess you're in the wrong forum. This is about Chelsea FC, not Belgium FC... so maybe in such forum you would like a player to rip Chelsea apart and people would agree with you, not much luck here... unless you support Everton, that is.

I have no problem talking to other teams fans (one of my fave guys here is a ManUtd fan), as long as they make it clear where they stand. your usage of 'our defense' though is really amusing.

We weren't desperate to loan him out, but we did? Yeaaaaaaah..

?

Did or didn't doesn't prove or justify desperation. I'm not arguing that he didn't get loaned out. Lol. I'm just saying I don't understand or agree with the move or the argument that it was a desperate situation and we just HAD to get him out of here for the season. I'll reiterate that my point was that if it did in fact have to be done(I've never played or coached professional football, I could always wind up being wrong), it should have been a better conceived and executed move.

Ohhhhhhh. That reply I guess was supposed to be sarcasm?