Chelsea Sack Andre Villas-Boas

With a team ofn

Yep, like the Chelsea-Inter tie with Mourinho. Except now it might be AVB knocking us out.

Defintly!! With a group of players who give a crap and are willing to make the effort he'll do well I reckon! Defintly knock us out thats bound to happen at some point.Probably in a final to rub it in a big 'hahha'

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really loved his initial press conference - he was talking so wisely, about the structure, motivation..everything he was talking about was so sensible. I thought we got the right one. However, the players are obviously much bigger.

FUCK OFF everyone slagging off Lampard. The man gives you the best career performance of any chelsea player ever, and all you can do is slag him off for ONE bad season ? FUCK OFF. Yet, these same people suck AVB's dick and think they're real supporters just because they're supporting the incumbent manager when he has not done SHIT for this club. Good players or not, Chelsea should not be losing to the likes of QPR, Norwich, and WBA.

I will always respect what Lampard has given this club, he's a legend and wears the blue badge on his heart. All you have is daily mail clippings against this dude, you aren't in the dressing room, you don't know what really went down, so shut up.

And the guys saying you should kill roman, fuck off too. Sure, i think he has made a lot of fuck ups over the years, but to tell someone who pour one BILLION pounds into this club to die, makes you a spoiled shit head. He loves this club, that much is obvious, and he wants the best for us. He'll bring in Mourinho back.

Actually, he could play bad. He's Lampard. But when he starts fucking us over, that's when it's a bit too much. I respect him as a Legend, but he needs to just either go or make things right again. He'll always be a Legend, but he's not that good now.

And wait what? Who the fuck told Roman to die? o_O That's a bit TOO extreme, I AGREE. But what the fuck, kill Roman? I'm still in shock, who the fuck would think about killing Roman... o.O

I hope we somehow get Pardew to manage us. He's class, he knows what he's doing.

FUCK OFF everyone slagging off Lampard. The man gives you the best career performance of any chelsea player ever, and all you can do is slag him off for ONE bad season ? FUCK OFF. Yet, these same people suck AVB's dick and think they're real supporters just because they're supporting the incumbent manager when he has not done SHIT for this club. Good players or not, Chelsea should not be losing to the likes of QPR, Norwich, and WBA.

I will always respect what Lampard has given this club, he's a legend and wears the blue badge on his heart. All you have is daily mail clippings against this dude, you aren't in the dressing room, you don't know what really went down, so shut up.

And the guys saying you should kill roman, fuck off too. Sure, i think he has made a lot of fuck ups over the years, but to tell someone who pour one BILLION pounds into this club to die, makes you a spoiled shit head. He loves this club, that much is obvious, and he wants the best for us. He'll bring in Mourinho back.

Good post.... but lamps needs to go.

START A MOVEMENT, PLEASE BOYCOTT THE GAMES OR THE CLUB OR SOMETHING, damn it ANYTHING BUT WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING.

Im not boycotting my club because we got rid of a manager who never won us anything.

AVB wasnt good enough......Simple as that. Lamps,Drog,Terry...ect could have kissed the ground he walked on but it wouldnt change the fact that his results showed HE WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Actually, he could play bad. He's Lampard. But when he starts fucking us over, that's when it's a bit too much. I respect him as a Legend, but he needs to just either go or make things right again. He'll always be a Legend, but he's not that good now.

And wait what? Who the fuck told Roman to die? o_O That's a bit TOO extreme, I AGREE. But what the fuck, kill Roman? I'm still in shock, who the fuck would think about killing Roman... o.O

I hope we somehow get Pardew to manage us. He's class, he knows what he's doing.

I think pardew mentioned how much he struggled handling senior players in West Ham, I don't think he want to face the same problem in chelsea

All depends on how big his ego is wherever he brings Jose back....and on what terms.I cant see Jose coming back and being the same situation as before,Roman making deicson on transfer seeing as thats what led to his exit in the end...

I respect Lampard as a legend.But his performances have pissed me off.The fact it seemed he was able to start every game after his moan about being left out and yet didnt exactly perfom to deserve a guranteed start.Then again that could be sent for most of the old players...

If you love me, then tell me when i am wrong, we can continue to stay blind and deluded because of what he offered us in the past, we need to move past that...I doubt Jose who once called him the best midfielder in the world would start him again...If that was the case we should never have let Zola go and try everything within our power to raise Osgood from the dead...CHELSEA FANS WE NEED TO STOP ACTING LIKE liverfail who live in the past...We gotta move past the last decade, this aint 04-05 anymore bro

Im not boycotting my club because we got rid of a manager who never won us anything.

AVB wasnt good enough......Simple as that. Lamps,Drog,Terry...ect could have kissed the ground he walked on but it wouldnt change the fact that his results showed HE WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH

You're the reason why I want to kill myself.

AVB IS GOOD ENOUGH YOU TWAT. The players just didn't perform, didn't give a fuck and started causing havoc. How could AVB turn that around? He needed Roman to say "I believe in AVB" and then give him another season to kick start his Chelsea career.

I think everybody complained about lampard because his performance has not been good and he is 33 and as fans we always respect what he has given to chelsea but we also need to realize that it is time to move on

The moment Lampard starts undermining the manager and plays like he could not give a fuck and thinks he runs the club, he is giving two fingers to the fans and saying "I could not give a shit about you, I'm doing what is in my self interest". So fuck youu Lampard.

No one's denying his ability. But he need to pull his head in, you're just a player, you'll never, ever, outrank the manager. If he says you're wank and you'll not play this season, you grit your teeth and try to prove him wrong on the training ground or on the pitch. You don't go moaning off to the media, you don't go get him sacked. He deserves everything he's got coming to him. I don't care if he's scored a million goals, look at Sir Alex, he never took shit from even better players than Lampard like Keane and Stam and van Nistelrooy , whenever anyone acted like "look at me I'm a legend I can do what I want, fuck you gaffer" , he got rid of them, sharpish. Lampard is no better than any of them, and the sooner he leaves, the better. He's past it, for one thing, his attitude is awful, and he's been involved in yet another player coup, regardless of what you choose to believe.

lets bring back zola or harris or hasslebank because they were greats too. you fucked up shit brained this IS the darkest day in cfc. no self respecting man will be our coach after the way we have treated our coaches. plus the way roman has invested billions into the club you can make the same argument for dictators and fuckin tyrants.