Chelsea Sack Andre Villas-Boas

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOR FUCK SAKE. ARE YOU F'CKING KIDDING ME?! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT. FUCK SAKE. ARGH.

Fuming, its making the club look like a circus, its bloody shocking, who the hell is going to manage us, Rafa, really the guy is shit so the players win yet again, and you watch they will start playing all of a sudden now.. disgracful.

give a manager only months to sort a team out, but happily allow Torres a season to score a goal. Irony at its best.

And now it looks like were bringing Rafa in to help Torres, because this is Torres FC!.

Well actually it currently looks like Di Matteo is taking over but still.

Well I am gutted, I don't have the strength to say much more. I will got hit the gym now and forget about this mess.

But before I do, I just want to say that some people are ridiculous saying they will support another team because Chelsea is a joke.

Yes Chelsea is a joke, and the board are stupid, but this moment will be gone, the board will be gone and Chelsea will continue.

A support for the club is that, support for the club above players, managers, owner, board and such.

If you are a true supporter you will not be saying stuff like that!

You have the right to be angry, piss of and all that stuff. But changing Chelsea for Spurs or something like that.....

Dreading end of the season when we go on the search and waking up with the horrible news Rafa's been appointed...

And once again half the summer be spent finding a manager while other teams search for players.Hopfully they'll make a smart move and start looking now! And not at Rafa either...or Capello...

No no, I do not blame him. At the contrary, I am happy for him, because he is the winner in this story.

Exactly. His reputation is still in tact, because everyone knows it's the players who drove him out.

AVB isn't at fault, anyone who says otherwise and go fuck yourselves. The board forced Carlo to sign Torres for £50 fucking million, which is a disgrace at it's own. Then we lost Carlo, a great manager. Then AVB came. To force out all of the deadwood at once would leave only what? 10 experience players who could actually play a whole season? He tried to do what he could. Sign a few younger players in the hope that the older players would start to give a fuck. Seemed to be going well...

Until the disgraceful older players decide to take control. Hey, they need a few more seasons. Rack up a bit more money! If they didn't have enough already. Then the media decides to fuck with AVB. Because if it's Chelsea, screw em. And Man United? SAF is a god, we can NEVER badmouth him! GLORY GLORY FUCKING MAN UNITED.

So AVB needed the summer transfer window to tell the deadwood to piss off and then get some of the younger lads in and start his project. But nope. The board, who STARTED the fucking problem, ignore the real issue, the PLAYERS, and sack the MANAGER, who had no choice but to try rally the troops. And when the older players said "god, we need to get back in the starting XI" they played good, but then against West Brom? "Meh, i'm in, now I can spend a nice 90 minutes walking around... casually".

Good luck, Andre. I didn't see eye-to-eye with him, and there were certainly a few substitutions and team selections I disagreed with, but you're a nice bloke, and really, you didn't deserve to have to manage a shower of shit that felt they were still a shower of gold (no pun intended with golden showers).

Thats a dagger in the heart. Disappointed, gutted, fucked off.

I am lost for words. That leaves me speechless. It is a joke, such a fucking joke.

Talented manager after talented manager getting the sack.

That defenitly takes time to say "I am a Chelsea supporter" with pride.

The board forced Carlo to sign Torres for £50 fucking million, which is a disgrace at it's own. Then we lost Carlo,

Not true its just an ABC myth, Carlo always wanted Torres, Wilkins confirmed that.

All those threads and I've barely touched most of them, guess this is as good as any to post that at the moment I'm struggling to come up with any ideas of how this club will get sorted.

Got absolutely no faith in the people running the club.