Chelsea Sack Andre Villas-Boas

If you love me, then tell me when i am wrong, we can continue to stay blind and deluded because of what he offered us in the past...If that was the case we should never have let Zola go and try everything within our power to raise Osgood from the dead...CHELSEA FANS WE NEED TO STOP ACTING LIKE liverfail who live in the past...We gotta move past the last decade, this aint 04-05 anymore bro

I never said we should keep playing Lampard just for nostalgia's sake, that would be stupid. I'm just fucking pissed when people show this man no respect who brought us so much, saying shit like they're burning his shirt or he should fuck off and get out of the club, relying on quotes from the daily mail as 'proof' of his destabilizing influence etc. Sure, you can think he should retire, or leave, but do it respectfully, at least respect in the man the success that brought your sorry plastic ass over to the bridge (I'm speaking generally here not to you).

I think he could easily play a scholes like role with a third of his current pay or perhaps an administrative or coaching role at the club, but i'm totally in favor of a full renewal of the squad. But I got damn want to keep him associated with the club, he's a legend and always will be. Even he said "i'm 33, i know i can't play every game i'm realistic but i want to stay at this club" that he loves you blind knobs.

So no, i'm not saying that we should dig up Osgood bring him back form the ashes and suit him up, but I am saying that if a club cannot even respect it's legends, then it deserves to respect at all. Disagree if you like, but have some decorum and respect.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only reason i complain against lampard is cause he publicly says he has problems with the coach, I don't find publicly saying you have a problem with your coach as great service to your club

I think he could easily play a scholes like role. Even he said "i'm 33, i know i can't play every game i'm realistic but i want to stay at this club" that he loves you blind knobs.

He said that, but his attitude suggested other wise. And that was no conspiracy, he admitted to having a problem with André because of it.

It's actually amazing how our rival fans even know our board are stupid for sacking André & that it's the players responsible for the short comings of our results. Unbelievable. Everyone sees this but this stupid club.

Not nice to wake up and hear about AVB, wish you the best! Coaching a bunch of over paid twats that don't play for the shirt with pride was always going to be a hard job. Now we start again and wait for out next manager to be hired and then sacked! The worst thing is the club is being run by a bunch of glory hunters who want success and want it straight away.. We pay that sort of money for a manager and don't even let him finish a season.

It's actually amazing how our rival fans even know our board are stupid for sacking André & that it's the players responsible for the short comings of our results. Unbelievable. Everyone sees this but this stupid club.

Exactly!!! Was listening to the fanzone for a bit and the guy on there pretty much saying what we've said..players get their way yet they aint the problem...and we've become a joke because of it

I never said we should keep playing Lampard just for nostalgia's sake, that would be stupid. I'm just fucking pissed when people show this man no respect who brought us so much, saying shit like they're burning his shirt or he should fuck off and get out of the club, relying on quotes from the daily mail as 'proof' of his destabilizing influence etc. Sure, you can think he should retire, or leave, but do it respectfully, at least respect in the man the success that brought your sorry plastic ass over to the bridge (I'm speaking generally here not to you).

I think he could easily play a scholes like role. Even he said "i'm 33, i know i can't play every game i'm realistic but i want to stay at this club" that he loves you blind knobs.

So no, i'm not saying that we should dig up Osgood bring him back form the ashes and suit him up, but I am saying that if a club cannot even respect it's legends, then it deserves to respect at all. Disagree if you like, but have some decorum and respect.

What he says and what he actually does are totally different things. How come he seems to totally ignore avb when avb tries to sub him in? don't dare sub him out either. Or let him come on and score a penalty; he'll then go to the media and tell everyone he's problem with avb.

I will gain alot of respect for him if he doesn't come and say anything negative about avb. also can't wait to hear avb's true feelings about Chelsea.

You're the reason why I want to kill myself.

AVB IS GOOD ENOUGH YOU TWAT. The players just didn't perform, didn't give a fuck and started causing havoc. How could AVB turn that around? He needed Roman to say "I believe in AVB" and then give him another season to kick start his Chelsea career.

What is the proof he is good enough? Because he won with a club in the mickey mouse Portuguese league?

Someone post Pardew's comments please

Pardew: Villas-Boas deserves an apology from senior players at Chelsea

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew believes sacked Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas deserves an apology from some of his senior players.

The Portuguese lost his job on Sunday afternoon in the wake of Saturday's 1-0 Barclays Premier League defeat at

West Brom, which followed weeks of speculation over his future.

Swift exit: Andre Villas-Boas sacked by Chelsea

Pardew had a great deal of sympathy for Villas-Boas, who was criticised for dropping experienced players such as Ashley Cole, Frank Lampard and Didier Drogba, after experiencing a similar situation during his spell at West Ham.

Speaking after the Magpies' eventful 1-1 derby draw with

Sunderland, he said: 'I have a lot of sympathy for him because that is a really, really talented coach we have lost in this country.

'I know he is from Portugal, but he has had to take on a club there with a lot of senior pros and in the background, probably had a very, very difficult job.

'When you are in a transition year like that - and I have been in it because I was at West Ham when I inherited a lot of senior pros who had just been relegated, and it was very, very difficult.

'They made it difficult for me, and one or two of them have apologised since, and so they should.

'I hope one day that happens to that manager because I think he deserves a better turn than he has had.'

Black Cats counterpart Martin O'Neill too was also sorry to see Villas-Boas go.

He said: 'I am really disappointed for the lad, really disappointed. You don't get very much time these days and I genuinely couldn't be more disappointed. I feel for him.

I am pretty sure if it was dinosaur groualy or useless buck, that have the money they wont waste it on changing managers....Opportunist taking advantage of the man that put them there and running his empire to the ground....Its just sad and wrong...The board should fuck off, how come they are not on some kind of yearly tenure and we fans have to vote...So fuckd up, we watch rich fat fools run a club we love and support with our hearts to the ground becos all they care for is instant success and a check....

Just got home from work and checked BBC website - for normal news...then i saw this story on the front page and my mouth dropped open!

In Scolari's time this was expected, but I'm truly shocked today... lol United just made it 2-0 at Spurs, it's funny where they are and were we are..

So Di Matteo isn't gona do a better job than AVB, + we have no future plan.... WE'RE FUKKKD!