Chelsea Sack Andre Villas-Boas

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We might as well have plastic supporters then!!

I've been supporting Chelsea Football Club all my life, and we've been in worse situations than this one! Just be glad we're in the top half of the Premier League, and not in the relegation zone!

Even if we was in a relegation dog fight id still be standing and singing. but the board are making the club look like a clown act..... who will manage us ??

We're pretty much become a laugh espically to other fans.We're not seen as a treat as more and even they seem to understand the problem is the players not the manager and seem happy that the problems will still be there.......

Why cant the pissing board see it!!!!

This is so depressing,we have become everything i hated in a club.We have lost our identity,our soul.We accuse some fans of being plastic and gloryhunters when the biggest gloryhunters are those who run the club.It is clear that they don't give a fuck about the fans who love this club and the same goes for most of our players.

Fuck it i don't care about trophies anymore because this isn't Chelsea.I just want all those fuckers that don't care about the club to get the fuck out,even if it means that we play in the Championship for a couple of years.

KTBFFH

If I could give any more reps, I would definitely give this post one. I miss Chelsea, the real Chelsea. It's totally dead, the club's forgotten about the fans. I don't know this club any more..

Our 9-year managerial story in a nutshell...

Roman Abramovich: Claudio, you can stay as boss for one season, then I plan to bring someone else in better than you!

Claudio Ranieri: But-a boss...

RA: No buts... what do you bring me in 2004?

CR: Second-a place in the league-a, semi-final in-a the Champions-a League

RA: YOU'RE SACKED!! Who's next??

Jose Mourinho: I am Jose Mourinho.. I am the special one!

RA: What do you bring in 2005??

JM: I bring a FA Premier League trophy and a Carling Cup!

RA: Excellent.. you may stay for another year... what do you bring in 2006??

JM: Another Premier League trophy!!

RA: Excellent.. you may stay another year... what do you bring in 2007??

JM: The FA Cup!

RA: Very good! Would have liked the Premier League too, but you may stay another year, but I'm the one who buys the players, not you!!

JM: WHAT THE FUCK?? This is bullshit! I'm off!!

RA: Right then, Avram Grant is now the manager, what do you bring in 2008??

Avram Grant: The Champions League final! We didn't win the trophy!

RA: NOT GOOD ENOUGH! YOU'RE SACKED! Who's next??

Luiz-Felipe Scolari: My name is Luiz-Felipe... people call me Big Phil! I won the World Cup!

RA: Sounds interesting, and what do you bring in 2009??

LFS: A bad run of form!

RA: YOU'RE SACKED!! WHO'S NEXT

Guus Hiddink: I'm Guus, I can only manage for a couple of months, and then I have to return Russia!!

RA: Damnit, well, okay, what do you bring me in 2009??

GH: The FA Cup

RA: Nicely done! After a bad run of form, you manage to win us the FA Cup, please... we keep you, yes!

GH: No, I'm sorry Roman, I have to manage Russia!

RA: Fine then, let's get someone good, like Carlo Ancelotti!

Carlo Ancelotti: Hello-a Roman! I have-a won the Champions-a League with-a Milan!

RA: Very interesting indeed, and what do you bring in 2010??

CA: I bring-a The Premier-a League and-a the FA Cup boss! Mourinho-a trolled us-a in the Champions-a League with-a Inter Milano!

RA: Excellent on winning the double... we shall definitely be keeping you... what do you bring in 2011?

Ron Gourlay: hee hee! I just got Ray Wilkins to leave Chelsea because I can't run a football club to save my life!!

:Goober:

CA: No-a Trophies! But we finish-a second, level on points with-a Manchester City!

RA: YOU'RE SACKED!! Who's next!!

Andre Villas-Boas: Hello Roman! I've worked for you before, with Mourinho! I have a coaching course achieved at 21... I am 33 years old, and I have won the Europa League

with Porto!

RA: Shame you didn't win the Champions League... and what do you bring in 2012??

AVB: The worst run of form this football club has ever seen, with rancid fans blaming the players!

RA: FUCK YOU! YOU'RE SACKED!!! Who's next......

To be continued!!

It's all about the managers here! No way, do I disrespect the glory days at our club because they were the best moments, but that's the way how I feel Roman is running our club! It's not right!!

Pretty much spot on.Nothing is good enough.Seems to expect us to do the quad every season...

Grant sacking right decison mind cause I think another season with him and we'd been screwed with Clarke leaving but even so...

Its crazy siutation to be in! You win a trophy...bubi!

And Wilkins sacking.Still kinda sad how he refers 'we didnt do this...'us etc' he was sacked randomly for no reason other then some given bullshit off 'we need to go forward' or something daft.Which we havent!

To me Wilkins seems to never want to critisize the players. To him they can do no wrong.

Yeah I was slighly hmm when he said we had a 'fantastic squad', but he was speaking well about the situation.

START A MOVEMENT, PLEASE BOYCOTT THE GAMES OR THE CLUB OR SOMETHING, damn it ANYTHING BUT WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING.

Yeah, someone start something like this. I probably won't go to another Chelsea game this season, had enough, but will go to more games soon. Maybe a boycott of the new kit (if it's shit)?