Don't want to sound like Justin but I wrote this in the WBA thread yesterday:

Posted by Superfrankie on Yesterday, 05:58 PM in The Match

I have a feeling he is going to get sacked in the morning. <_<

Now say you have a feeling Jose will arrive in the evening :D

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you prove everyone wrong and show them that you are going to be one of the best managers on the planet in a few years. Genuinely disappointed that you've been sacked and been criticized when it should of been the players but you deserve so much better than this so go prove every board member at Chelsea FC wrong!

I'm afraid that we might get a manager that won't be able to put together a proper sentence now. AVB's language and talking was the best of all the managers I've seen here. Of course it's not that important in terms of football, but it was one of the things I liked about him - his fluent english and ability to vividly speak his mind.

Being legends does not earn them a right to be above the club. And do you really think sacking AVB was the answer we have been looking for?! AVB was the one who encountered an almost overt disagreement for not playing them!

and look at the team that was out yesterday, was the team he got slated for not playing in italy 2 weeks ago, its a fucking joke, i thought if AVB had stayed he would have been bigger and more loved than jose.

Farewell AVB. You may not have been the best but you deserve better.

As much as it hurts me to say this, our club is no longer the place any self respecting manager in his right mind would want to come to. This is Roman's own little harem where the most important thing for a manager is to suck up to a squad full of prima donnas. So, even if someone does I'll assume its just to make a quick buck.

I hope no one agrees to join us in the summer and Roman and the board have to go and freakin beg Jose to return. I mean we are being run like a circus anyway, how much worse can it get.

Two shit managerial spells? He got West Brom promoted in his first season :carlo:

Oh yeah so he did. Still a terrible decision by the board, he won promotion with West Brom from the championship, while AVB won the quadruple with Porto.. major difference. Still cannot believe that the players seem to have pushed the manager out of the door.... again.

Oh yeah so he did. Still a terrible decision by the board, he won promotion with West Brom from the championship, while AVB won the quadruple with Porto.. major difference. Still cannot believe that the players seem to have pushed the manager out of the door.... again.

Yup. Such is the way of Chelsea.. I'd be surprised if RDM stays in the hot-steat till May though, I expect some temporary appointment in a few weeks. Rafa probably.

I hope Andre manages a good team and ends up facing us soon. Then his side thrashes us, and the board realise that Andre is a gem. A true gentleman. And a fucking gem. :) Good luck Andre, you're a fucking legend.

Yep, like the Chelsea-Inter tie with Mourinho. Except now it might be AVB knocking us out.

I feel disgusted by this club , i certainly hope i didn't have much passion and love for this club because it has ruined a lot of my days for the past 3 years with the stupidity of the people running the club .

I will stop keeping our games an integral part of my day as long as we have those cunt players . may be then my days will get better .

AVB deserves better players and better club management .

Yup. Such is the way of Chelsea.. I'd be surprised if RDM stays in the hot-steat till May though, I expect some temporary appointment in a few weeks. Rafa probably.

Rafa isnt even stupid enough to try and take on the Chelsea job with this current squad.

This is so depressing,we have become everything i hated in a club.We have lost our identity,our soul.We accuse some fans of being plastic and gloryhunters when the biggest gloryhunters are those who run the club.It is clear that they don't give a fuck about the fans who love this club and the same goes for most of our players.

Fuck it i don't care about trophies anymore because this isn't Chelsea.I just want all those fuckers that don't care about the club to get the fuck out,even if it means that we play in the Championship for a couple of years.

KTBFFH

This is so depressing,we have become everything i hated in a club.We have lost our identity,our soul.We accuse some fans of being plastic and gloryhunters when the biggest gloryhunters are those who run the club.It is clear that they don't give a fuck about the fans who love this club and the same goes for most of our players.

Fuck it i don't care about trophies anymore because this isn't Chelsea.I just want all those fuckers that don't care about the club to get the fuck out,even if it means that we play in the Championship for a couple of years.

KTBFFH

Best post I've read in a long time. Would give rep but have used up my daily quota. Anyway, superb post. 100% agreed.