The Mourinho Thread

Just saw the MOTD replay and they cut out the bit but there's just enough to see Zarate shout 'Yes!' and clutches his fists as the red is shown.

Those cunts knew exactly what they were doing.

Ive seen both again .. THEY WERE nailed on yellow cards ,,

I agree with you. Incredibly silly decision from Matic. Unfortunate really, he has gone from hero to zero like many other players.

didnt blame him at all for the first ,, a professional foul ,, the second was in insult to call it an amateur .. and certainly not a schoolboy error ,, just FUCKING MINDLESS

Just saw the MOTD replay and they cut out the bit but there's just enough to see Zarate shout 'Yes!' and clutches his fists as the red is shown.

Those cunts knew exactly what they were doing.

its the way the game is nowadays. Years back it was unlucky if you got a red and other professionals were sorry for you...nowadays they celebrate a player getting sent off

its the way the game is nowadays. Years back it was unlucky if you got a red and other professionals were sorry for you...nowadays they celebrate a player getting sent off

It's a reflection on the modern game. Diving for fouls, penalties and cards. Harassing the officials. Sportsmenship is a thing of the past. What gets my goat is men like Steven Gerrard are praised as modern legends of the game but he is guilty of all the actions I've mentioned. Such a shame such talented players try to get the easy way out. Is there no satisfaction in beating a fair and square team at it's best?

Honestly - I don't think anybody can be happy at our position

If I felt that people were deliberately happy that we were failing - I would call them out

But these are posters I have read over 4 years +

We have had good times and bad times but I have never questioned their loyalty to the team.

I wish with every molecule - that Jose would do the simple things right and change his approach - but he is not and does not look like doing it - he's getting worse.

That is the reason I don't want him here. Not because I hate Chelsea - but because I'm sick and tired of hearing about him! Chelsea is bigger than him. If he's not 'man' enough or doesn't have big enough 'balls' to change - then he's not the person I thought he was.

It's like splitting up with your girlfriend - you suddenly realise that in the cold hard light of day - they are actually fucking idiots.

cant say say I am over the moon, but it doesnt bother me that much either...too long in the tooth for all that. There is more to my life than clinging on to hope that my football team does well.

Will a manager change help....I doubt it as a lot of this is down to individuals not carrying out what they are meant to do.. The manager has gone back to basics and kept it simple and in general we played ok today. Not great but a lot of pundits thought our 2nd half performance deserved better.

Jose doesnt go out of his way to be bigger than the team....its the media fascination with him that hang onto his every word and action and turn it around to suit. prime example those 2 stupid kids badgering him privately this week....big media news.

having said all that he needs his staff to be more in control and be the good cops if he is the bad one.....

The same Pep that just got beat up like a drum by Arsenal with the best Players money can buy. lol

10 victories out of 10 in BL, and probably qualified for the next round of CL, Arsenal scored a lucky goal, Nueur should've punched it, and Lewandowski should've scored way before, anyway, I wont need to defend Pep here, at this moment, the focus is more about Mourinho.

I'm still the new guy around here and i think most people link me to Jose, because i will always be in his corner, no matter what!

Yes, i'm a Chelsea fan, but for me Jose is a must to this club.

There are "Guardiolanistas", call me a Mourinhonista.

Sadly, yesterday Mourinho overstepped big time.

Not with his team selection, i prefer Baba instead of Zouma, but that's not the main problem, the problem is,

you can't handle the referee like this. For god's sake, why did he try to enter the private room of the referee during half-time?

You are allowed to moan or shit blame, but the referee is untouchable, you leave him the hell alone.

Furthermore, why wasn't he busy speaking with his players, unfortunately wrong priorities...

I'm just a plastic, i'm not living in London or regularly going to matches (for me that's the definition of a plastic),

so surely there are guys around here who know more than me about the values of the people who are in charge.

From my understanding, the club doesn't want that kind of behaviour around the club.

Jose is skating on very thin ice, maybe it will break during the upcoming week, a guy like Abramovich is going to be fed up with his antics, we're speaking about a guy who let Mata join Manchester United or Petr Cech Arsenal London.

For him, respect and well-behaviour is very important!

The money isn't that important, but you can't fuck with the image of the club.

I'm praying for pretending this action, but my dad, who is a die hard fan of Bayern Munich laughed me out of court after hearing about Jose Mourinho's recent behaviour, he expects the inevitable thing to happen very soon and i'm short of finding logical arguments to counter the old man.

Sadly, what has happened today was inexcusable, obviously the pressure is on him, whether he acknowledges it or not, as our friend Supporter explained so eloquently, he just needs to drop all of this and start focusing on football, because right now we need José the manager, not José the figther. I am at a loss of words for whatever it is happening at the club. Never i've seen such an inexplicable loss of form and confidence. Right now i imagine the whole club as the manor of the Addams Family with a big dark cloud on top of it and thunders appearing from time to time, and that is not good.

The theory i have, is that the players are drained out and running on their emergency fuel, both physically and mentally, maybe last season was too much for them, and now they just won't hit form. But it's just an opinion and sometime it doesn't even hold water for myself.

How much i would love to see what's happening behind the scenes.

I'm still the new guy around here and i think most people link me to Jose, because i will always be in his corner, no matter what!

Yes, i'm a Chelsea fan, but for me Jose is a must to this club.

There are "Guardiolanistas", call me a Mourinhonista.

Sadly, yesterday Mourinho overstepped big time.

Not with his team selection, i prefer Baba instead of Zouma, but that's not the main problem, the problem is,

you can't handle the referee like this. For god's sake, why did he try to enter the private room of the referee during half-time?

You are allowed to moan or shit blame, but the referee is untouchable, you leave him the hell alone.

Furthermore, why wasn't he busy speaking with his players, unfortunately wrong priorities...

I'm just a plastic, i'm not living in London or regularly going to matches (for me that's the definition of a plastic),

so surely there are guys around here who know more than me about the values of the people who are in charge.

From my understanding, the club doesn't want that kind of behaviour around the club.

Jose is skating on very thin ice, maybe it will break during the upcoming week, a guy like Abramovich is going to be fed up with his antics, we're speaking about a guy who let Mata join Manchester United or Petr Cech Arsenal London.

For him, respect and well-behaviour is very important!

The money isn't that important, but you can't fuck with the image of the club.

I'm praying for pretending this action, but my dad, who is a die hard fan of Bayern Munich laughed me out of court after hearing about Jose Mourinho's recent behaviour, he expects the inevitable thing to happen very soon and i'm short of finding logical arguments to counter the old man.

Dude - don't be hard on yourself.

It's an admirable quality to remain loyal. I did for ages until something snapped inside me and I could no longer take it.

It seems you are still a while away from this.

What you describe is what I believe 99.99% of people feel when describing Mourinho - and there's some of us who believe it's time to change and others that hope Mou will change.

I just hate to see somebody who should be held in the highest esteem by Chelsea and fans, slowly falling apart in public.

Just how much further is he going to sink and the club with it?

I said it a while ago - maybe a sabbatical would help him right now to regain focus - maybe a lengthy ban by the FA might just be that avenue.