The Mourinho Thread

It's not about being a better manager. Atm i think a lot of people would just settle for an interim manager that doesn't go seeking conflicts every chance he gets.

Our season so far has been conflicts and shitstorms one after another. If Mourinho didn't create the conflict himself you'd just see him throwing gasoline onto it.

How about telling your fellow Belgian to start earning his keeps first,then maybe we will have less to create a shitstorm from

After winning PFA Footballer of the year all he's done is backtrack and freak out to Jose's Ronaldo comparisons. He laid it out publicly he won't ever be in that group, one goal is enough. Etc etc. Then packs on the weight and his moron national team coach says well in so many words the EPL is tough for you so go join Spain

When we had those we finished sixth in the league. Stop being emotional.

no we did not.

we finished 3rd if i am not wrong.

we are currently 15th.

and we had bought a 21 year old eden, 20 year old oscar etc etc. they needed the time to acclimitize, to settle in. 3 years on, they seem disinterested. cesc and costa seem bored just after 1.

why wont i be emotional. jose and his ego has single handedly fucked us up. we have lost some massive talents because of him and now have no creativity what so ever.

when was the last time we even scored a goal from a proper attacking play.

soton - freekick

porto - freekick

kiev - no goal

villa - guzan mistake, own goal

today - set piece

the players seem to have lost any and all interest. i guess the fans should do that too.

the manager seems to be busy thinking of excuses than to actually deal with the situation.

sorry, but he has to go. i thank him from the bottom of my heart for getting us the PL last season at the cost of some brilliant players which we needlessly sacrificed for his system. but he has been found out. he has shown no indication of showing that he can adapt. cant see a single reason of telling him stay.

we have 3 very important games to come. stoke in the cup (imprtant for form as well as european qualification), kiev in CL (for the qualification to the knockouts) and pool (i know top 4 is only a dream but pool are goin to be no.1 contenders for it, and this is a 6 pointer).

i dont want to watch us getting eliminated from 2 competitions as well as losing any hope for top 4 within 10 days.