The Mourinho Thread

well I'm done ranting, have fun raising the IQ points back up with Bielsa and Ancelotti the Star Trek actor and whining for Jose's sacking. This team is shit and flawed and Jose knew it but Emenalo is king around here

good night gino don't hurry back

Should have kept his head today, especially when the players were losing theirs. Aside from that, can't criticize him or the players. Unlike the Southampton match, they at least kept fighting till the last minute. Without Ramires miscuing his shot, we could have even had one of the most memorable comebacks in recent history.

Next three games are most likely going to decide the outcome of Chelsea's season, and Mourinho's future with the club.

Mourinho needs to go, but I really don't know who has to come.

Ancelotti doesn't know the first thing about turning a crisis around, he's literally the last guy for the job, even as a stop gas.

I'm not too affected by the results tbh. This happens... ask United a couple of seasons ago... every big club has been through a slump at least once. We will get over it. But Mourinho made it impossible for him to continue. If someone in football needs a sabbatical, that's him.

I really can't stand Guardiola, I think he's way more arrogant than Mourinho, but he tries to hide it better. I think he's overrated as hell and couldn't do as good with Bayern as expected. Yes, winning UCL ain't easy. Losing 7-0 in the SF isn't either... the team hasn't even slightly produced what could have with a really good manager. Klopp - imo - would have taken that Bayern much further than Pep did - all things considered and not only titles.

I can't stand the guy, again, I think he's overrated, his success at Barcelona was a very ideal situation, with a lot of factors helping, a perfect marriage of philosophies (club and manager). I'm not saying he's bad, just that he isn't nearly as good as people make him out to be. His biggest accomplishments were winning everything with one of the best teams ever (most of the players were already there even before him, although he did add a couple key players) and winning Bundesliga with his Bayern side. With the squad he has, reaching UCL SF - especially given the teams they faced in the knock-outs was merely an obligation.

Still, is there anyone better? We already saw that if one club is new to the football elite, also having a fairly inexperienced manager doesn't work, so we can't bet in one of the young names coming through the last few years. The old foxes are either outdated, or the few nearly good enough well employed where they are. I've always said my two names were Klopp and Simeone, but both seem out of reach now and Simeone whole being a personal preference doesn't match the style Roman seems to want to the team any better than Mourinho does. It seems like a dead end, but one thing is for sure, Mourinho has to really leave and I'm one breath away of changing my opinion that it should wait the end of the season. He desperately needs a break from football. He's lost, outdated and seems to have developed a deep victim complex, stopping to acknowledge his own mistakes. One manager and one season won't sink Chelsea irremediably, but just because it's not the end of the world, it doesn't mean it has to continue the way it is.

So you will like him better if he shuts up and does not speak the truth about the injustices that Chelsea are suffering from the English F.A and the referees? Hmn! I guess you want a "dummy" for a coach. The man is fighting for what is right for Chelsea and you are here berating him and beating him up. Congrats..

When did I say i didn't like him?

But instead of him always saying stuff that will get him and the club in trouble why doesn't he focus on trying to turn the team around, he is no good to us if he is sent off or getting bans is he.

Our next three matches will be season defining for me.

We simply cannot afford to not win against Liverpool or Kiev. Another loss in the PL or UCL is a game over. Heck, even in the LC against Stoke (if we want any shot at a trophy)

There's no way I see JM lasting for all three games. Because there's no shot we'll rattle off 3 consecutive wins.

Damn this is so depressing.

Can we just fast-forward to May 2016?

Our next three matches will be season defining for me.

We simply cannot afford to not win against Liverpool or Kiev. Another loss in the PL or UCL is a game over. Heck, even in the LC against Stoke (if we want any shot at a trophy)

There's no way I see JM lasting for all three games. Because there's no shot we'll rattle off 3 consecutive wins.

Damn this is so depressing.

Can we just fast-forward to May 2016?

or back to the future ???

Just saw the MOTD replay and they cut out the bit but there's just enough to see Zarate shout 'Yes!' and clutches his fists as the red is shown.

Those cunts knew exactly what they were doing.

You mean like how Costa knew what he was doing to get Bellerin a red