The Mourinho Thread

There's also Marcelo Bielsa hanging around. :whistling:

Heck that might be the best crazy option if we want Pep coming over here.

Pep loves Bielsa, and Bielsa being here would pave the way for Pep.

I know it's crazy but in times like this crazy decisions is often warranted.

Marcelo Biesla is a mad scientist, in every sense of the word.

And I love him for it.

Not sure the EPL is ready to handle his 3-3-3-1 formation :lol::lol:

Jose has made us the club to hate

What do you expect - calling Referee's weak and naive week in week out? Of course they are going to love sticking it to him, the same with the FA

Jose has nobody to blame but himself - sometimes it's best to keep quiet about this stuff - but he didn't and made it front page news - now we are reaping the fallout from this.

You are never going to beat the system - yes it's corrupt (I honestly believe it is) but pointing it out won't change it - shutting up and getting on with it is the only option...

Sad times indeed

I suppose so... Although I think had Jose done his post match interview I think he would be banned for a very, very long time

I would be ballistic too in his position.

Second yellowed, sorry. The first yellow was soft and it was the second yellow that was given to appease the crowd.

The first was stone wall the player was away from him and it would be yellow every time. now blaming the crowd for the second makes you sound like Jose

For me Jose wont be able to get us out of this, He has lost his head, he is always looking for an excuse when we lose and not just pointing out the fact that he either got it wrong or the players played shit. I will always respect and love what he has done for this club.

But this season more then any other with him he has given this club a very nasty image, yes we have always been hated but we seem more hated under Jose.

As sad as it is i think the club need to let him go because his ego wont let him makes the changes to the team that everybody can see needs doing, His ego will keep telling him he can do it with the same players that have been poor all year. I still believe why he signed Falcao was to try and prove he can bring a player back from the dead.

The first was stone wall the player was away from him and it would be yellow every time. now blaming the crowd for the second makes you sound like Jose

I saw it with my own eyes. If it's on a highlights reel (the full thing) maybe it will be more obvious.

Jose has made us the club to hate

What do you expect - calling Referee's weak and naive week in week out? Of course they are going to love sticking it to him, the same with the FA

Jose has nobody to blame but himself - sometimes it's best to keep quiet about this stuff - but he didn't and made it front page news - now we are reaping the fallout from this.

You are never going to beat the system - yes it's corrupt (I honestly believe it is) but pointing it out won't change it - shutting up and getting on with it is the only option...

Sad times indeed

Absolute rubbish. Jose has got nothing to do with the club being hated. They've always hated Chelsea from day one. Just another reason to, because of his success with the club. Its rather unfortunate some peeps here are from the "What have you done for me lately club" How quickly we forget. Without Jose Chelsea will still be a club like the Spurs, counting our blessing if we make top four.

As for Jose I give him 3 games to turn the season around. Stoke away - keeping us in the Cup, Liverpool home, to show we can still compete at home in the PL, and the Dynamo home game to see if we still qualify for the CL. If we don't win/draw all of them I expect him to go.

I suppose so... Although I think had Jose done his post match interview I think he would be banned for a very, very long time

I would be ballistic too in his position.

I know - and you know what - I DO AGREE WITH HIM on most of it - but I know you can't say anything without it having consequences.

I know that's not ideal - but it's the world we live in and we have to adapt :(

Sad times indeed.

For me Jose wont be able to get us out of this, He has lost his head, he is always looking for an excuse when we lose and not just pointing out the fact that he either got it wrong or the players played shit. I will always respect and love what he has done for this club.

But this season more then any other with him he has given this club a very nasty image, yes we have always been hated but we seem more hated under Jose.

As sad as it is i think the club need to let him go because his ego wont let him makes the changes to the team that everybody can see needs doing, His ego will keep telling him he can do it with the same players that have been poor all year. I still believe why he signed Falcao was to try and prove he can bring a player back from the dead.

he is going to sign Lazarus next :halo: apologies if any religious feelings are hurt

Absolute rubbish. Jose has got nothing to do with the club being hated. They've always hated Chelsea from day one. Just another reason to, because of his success with the club. Its rather unfortunate some peeps here are from the "What have you done for me lately club" How quickly we forget. Without Jose Chelsea will still be a club like the Spurs, counting our blessing if we make top four.

True we have always been disliked by others, But tbh the way Jose acts mainly since he come back he has made us more hated with the utter BS he talks week after week.

If we are hiring crazy guys, I would love it that we hire Bielsa for one season.

Might be the perfect time to have someone like him for this short term time.

He is available, is a top coach but very crazy, and can do great work in a short period of time as he did with Bilbao and Marseille.

Only I would not keep him long term because he demands too much. And you can't play his type of futbol every season, players get warn out.

But would be perfect for right now till the end of the season.

But hey that's my humble opinion, don't know what the club wants or is thinking.

You have a coach who is out there taking abuses and fighting for the betterment of Chelsea and what exactly are proposing? Hiring a "Crazy guy" to replace him because why? You are a Psychiatrist and you've examined Jose professionally to certify that he is crazy? You are pathetic.

OK - you are entitled to your opinion

But I would prefer our manager to not keeping antagonising the FA and Referee's - it will only end one way - badly for us. I don't see how that argument is rubbish and will be born out once we understand his punishment from today...

As for other fans hating us - I have no problem with that, it's normally borne out of jealousy!

And as for what has Jose done for us - he's done a great deal - I'm not saying he hasn't - I just don't think he's cut out for long Managerial positions. There's nothing wrong with that. I just need him and the club to realise this and move on.

Jose is and will always be remembered as great manager for Chelsea - but he's no Alex Ferguson - he just doesn't have the long term vision :(

As for Jose I give him 3 games to turn the season around. Stoke away - keeping us in the Cup, Liverpool home, to show we can still compete at home in the PL, and the Dynamo home game to see if we still qualify for the CL. If we don't win/draw all of them I expect him to go.

so basically, you want us to be out of the carling cup, out of the CL and 75% out of the race for top 4 (since losing to pool would be a 6 pointer in that race if we actually are looking for that).

sorry, not willing to take that chance. its quite clear by now that he cant get the best anything out of these players. high time he is kicked out.