The Mourinho Thread

Guus Hiddink, Carlo Ancellotti, Bielsa, Jupp Heynkes, Antonio Conte, Brendan Rodgers and Pep Guardiola at the end of the season can all replace Mourinho.

then is then. what about now. i will be willing to take a risk with steve holland. maybe he call pull out an RDM out of the bag.

There's also Marcelo Bielsa hanging around. :whistling:

Heck that might be the best crazy option if we want Pep coming over here.

Pep loves Bielsa, and Bielsa being here would pave the way for Pep.

I know it's crazy but in times like this crazy decisions is often warranted.

Bielsa starts off really great before everything goes down south. Maybe he is the perfect interim manager.

True we have always been disliked by others, But tbh the way Jose acts mainly since he come back he has made us more hated with the utter BS he talks week after week.

So you will like him better if he shuts up and does not speak the truth about the injustices that Chelsea are suffering from the English F.A and the referees? Hmn! I guess you want a "dummy" for a coach. The man is fighting for what is right for Chelsea and you are here berating him and beating him up. Congrats..

Guus Hiddink, Carlo Ancellotti, Bielsa, Jupp Heynkes, Antonio Conte, Brendan Rodgers and Pep Guardiola at the end of the season can all replace Mourinho.

1. Failed big time with Holland.

3. Quit his last job after 1 game?! grazy man.

4. Retired.

6. Really? Brendan " We showed great character" Rodgers?!

:ph34r:

Steve Holland is better coach than Jose. lol I've seen it all.

in the current scenario, brendan rodgers is a better coach.

lol, i have seen all too? is not that co-incidental. i have seen a team/squad of superstars, who were bought for about 320million pounds, being 15th in the table and hell playing like relegation contenders.

i have seen players play who simply dont seem to give a fuck about the club, and i have seen the manager who boasts about earning their places, and fighting for the spots, just keep playing the same shit players again and again and us losing again and again.

i have seen and heard our managers give the most stupid excuses ever for the defeats like blaming the ref for soton game when infact they deserved 2 penalties.

so yes, i guess, i have seen it all too.. LOLOLOLOL

in the current scenario, brendan rodgers is a better coach.

lol, i have seen all too? is not that co-incidental. i have seen a team/squad of superstars, who were bought for about 320million pounds, being 15th in the table and hell playing like relegation contenders.

i have seen players play who simply dont seem to give a fuck about the club, and i have seen the manager who boasts about earning their places, and fighting for the spots, just keep playing the same shit players again and again and us losing again and again.

i have seen and heard our managers give the most stupid excuses ever for the defeats like blaming the ref for soton game when infact they deserved 2 penalties.

so yes, i guess, i have seen it all too.. LOLOLOLOL

Have you ever coached anyone or a team before? When you do, come back and tell us what you've seen. lol

Have you ever coached anyone or a team before? When you do, come back and tell us what you've seen. lol

wow, what an argument on a forum designed to discuss a football club and everything related to it.

comeback when you have a proper reply. oh, well, seems like the guy you are backing himself has no clue as to what is happening, how can i expect his blind fans to have any.

by the way, we got hazard, oscar, azpi when RDM was our manager. mata,GC when AVB was our manager. so getting players wont be that tough. if jose's only use is to "get players by talking to them on the phone". fine, keep him as a telephone operator or something.

Steve Holland is better coach than Jose. lol I've seen it all.

It's not about being a better manager. Atm i think a lot of people would just settle for an interim manager that doesn't go seeking conflicts every chance he gets.

Our season so far has been conflicts and shitstorms one after another. If Mourinho didn't create the conflict himself you'd just see him throwing gasoline onto it.

wow, what an argument on a forum designed to discuss a football club and everything related to it.

comeback when you have a proper reply. oh, well, seems like the guy you are backing himself has no clue as to what is happening, how can i expect his blind fans to have any.

by the way, we got hazard, oscar, azpi when RDM was our manager. mata,GC when AVB was our manager. so getting players wont be that tough. if jose's only use is to "get players by talking to them on the phone". fine, keep him as a telephone operator or something.

When we had those we finished sixth in the league. Stop being emotional.

It's not about being a better manager. Atm i think a lot of people would just settle for an interim manager that doesn't go seeking conflicts every chance he gets.

Our season so far has been conflicts and shitstorms one after another. If Mourinho didn't create the conflict himself you'd just see him throwing gasoline onto it.

What's he supposed to do just lay back and give fluff answers to everything? He's laying out a message to Roman that Emenalo and company failed big time in the summer to reinforce a squad devoid of depth and garbage can signings