• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Shows you, even the best of defenders can make grave errors. Kompany has just came back from injury though so this stuff happens.

That's why I wish people would just let Luiz get his match fitness up first before chastising him all the time.

It was a fucking slice, a freak mistake. Will he be dropped for it like Luiz has been twice already this season for shit performances??

But Luiz will be great....just give him a chance :rolleyes:

It was a fucking slice, a freak mistake. Will he be dropped for it like Luiz has been twice already this season.

Was it an error or not though? There was barely any pressure on him and he mishit it.

My point is that he's not fully match fit so stuff like that happens. It's the same with Luiz.

Was it an error or not though? There was barely any pressure on him and he mishit it.

My point is that he's not fully match fit so stuff like that happens. It's the same with Luiz.

Running towards goal and tried to wrap his (slightly) weaker foot round it. Shit like that happens, like Courtois misjudging the flight of the ball against Zenit.

It's got nothing to do with fitness or anything. It's football. Luiz's problems are the result of a lack of focus.

If he had one ounce of Kompany's commitment then Luiz would be the best defender in the world.

It was a fucking slice, a freak mistake. Will he be dropped for it like Luiz has been twice already this season for shit performances??

Atleast that didn't cost them the match- no point deficit because of that.

Same cannot be said about our freak mistakes.

Running towards goal and tried to wrap his (slightly) weaker foot round it. Shit like that happens, like Courtois misjudging the flight of the ball against Zenit.

It's got nothing to do with fitness or anything. It's football. Luiz's problems are the result of a lack of focus.

If he had one ounce of Kompany's commitment then Luiz would be the best defender in the world.

Highly doubt that if Luiz did the same thing you'd say that "it's just football".

Regardless. Luiz does have the commitment though, just watch him play for Brazil or even for us in the second half of last season; I do get your point. I think that Jose isn't getting the best out of him at the moment but injuries have played a part too.

IMO he needs a good spell in the side to get back to the level he was at last season.

Atleast that didn't cost them the match- no point deficit because of that.

Same cannot be said about our freak mistakes.

Because they have better strikers and their offensive system is a lot better than ours so their attack can bail them out if their defenders make mistakes.

Highly doubt that if Luiz did the same thing you'd say that "it's just football".

Regardless. Luiz does have the commitment though, just watch him play for Brazil or even for us in the second half of last season; I do get your point. I think that Jose isn't getting the best out of him at the moment but injuries have played a part too.

IMO he needs a good spell in the side to get back to the level he was at last season.

I agree double standards are everywhere (not only here, not only about Luiz, not only about football).

I swear I never read any of Luiz's critics here saying one of his mistakes it's just football. He had a hell of a season, and they say it wasn't that great. It's perception and it can't be changed, which is why I don't bother anymore. If I read someone blaming him for Sunderland's first goal (which wasn't a mistake btw, but he wasn't fortunate either), then I suppose calling Kompany mess something that's part of football is okay.

When was the last time Luiz did cost us a match though? I mean when one of his mistakes led to a goal and that goal took away our win? This is a serious question.

Because they have better strikers and their offensive system is a lot better than ours so their attack can bail them out if their defenders make mistakes.

Exactly my point.

Yet all the blame seems to be attached to our defence.

Regardless. Luiz does have the commitment though, just watch him play for Brazil

Exactly. Maybe we should put some yellow on the kit and then he might play like he does for Brazil.

We could put some green on so Mikel plays like he does for Nigeria. Or we just sell them both and buy Zouma and Witsel.

When was the last time Luiz did cost us a match though? I mean when one of his mistakes led to a goal and that goal took away our win? This is a serious question.

When was the last time he was dropped? A few weeks ago and not long before that as well.

Great player in theory but a liability on it and the supporters' patience is wearing thin. Watch the goal mouth scramble against Palace and watch Luiz. It's utterly incredible. I'm not kidding.

Exactly. Maybe we should put some yellow on the kit and then he might play like he does for Brazil.

We could put some green on so Mikel plays like he does for Nigeria. Or we just sell them both and buy Zouma and Witsel.

Yeah conveniently ignore that I also said for us last season...