The English Football Thread

Steve

Dude, please just quit this whining of yours. You and a couple of others are completely ruining this thread with a buch of nonsense name calling and accusations. We got your point, move on.

Unlike a few bitter blues here, I can appreciate an opposition fan, gives an idea of what they're thinking about their teams performances and what their opinion is about us. And for any retard whose gonna quote me and question my loyalty: YES, I actually care about how

other fans view my team and can have a mature argument.

Edit: Keep it up @cicero. Quality member.

Everything nishC300 posted is based upon facts. Check it out, then comment.

• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Just read through 7 pages, 7 BLOODY PAGES(!) of pettiness and triviality argument about Man United...Pathetic! :doh:

Liverpool v Stoke to kick things off. Oh how lovely...

How is it pathetic?

It's about time we have a good argument on this forum, things are becoming stale, and there was actually some good points, no one insulted anyone.

What's even the point in a forum if no one can even have an argument or a disagreement? There is nothing wrong with people being opinionated and there is certainly nothing wrong when there expressing there opinion and not insulting whilst there at it. If you're going to pick out that they are childish for saying things like manure then you're the silly the one for getting so annoyed about it.

The Suarez situation is a joke. They always say noone is bigger than the club yet this guy constantly seems to be.

There was all that carry on with Evra, Dalglish sticks up for him, and it was pretty bad. Then I will never forget watching him sink his teeth in. It was one of the most shocking random events i think in football today. It was such a terrible example to everyone and ok he got a ban but still, and all this nonsense, he wants to leave, liverpool are liars, they wont let him leave, if he apologises, all will be forgotten, he wont say sorry, then today all of a sudden he has apologised and now back with first team.

You sure he isn't bigger than the team. I don't know why Arsene wants to deal with that circus.

The Gareth Bale situation is becoming silly too, if he wants to go to Madrid he should really push through a move, because there are now rumours Madrid are cooling on the idea, and if that is the case, if i was him, i would be out there declaring my love for Tottenham and how i want to stay or it could get very awkward. It isnt that fair on Spurs, either go and let them get someone else or stay and come out and say it. It's very boring.

The Rooney situation is slightly different, it has been made clear that him and Moyes don't get on, the book etc, and bit of a conicedece when he arrives, Wayne supposedly wants to leave. I think they need to sort it out. I still can't believe Moyes is the Utd manager.

The Suarez situation is a joke. They always say noone is bigger than the club yet this guy constantly seems to be.

There was all that carry on with Evra, Dalglish sticks up for him, and it was pretty bad. Then I will never forget watching him sink his teeth in. It was one of the most shocking random events i think in football today. It was such a terrible example to everyone and ok he got a ban but still, and all this nonsense, he wants to leave, liverpool are liars, they wont let him leave, if he apologises, all will be forgotten, he wont say sorry, then today all of a sudden he has apologised and now back with first team.

You sure he isn't bigger than the team. I don't know why Arsene wants to deal with that circus.

The Gareth Bale situation is becoming silly too, if he wants to go to Madrid he should really push through a move, because there are now rumours Madrid are cooling on the idea, and if that is the case, if i was him, i would be out there declaring my love for Tottenham and how i want to stay or it could get very awkward. It isnt that fair on Spurs, either go and let them get someone else or stay and come out and say it. It's very boring.

The Rooney situation is slightly different, it has been made clear that him and Moyes don't get on, the book etc, and bit of a conicedece when he arrives, Wayne supposedly wants to leave. I think they need to sort it out. I still can't believe Moyes is the Utd manager.

Liverpool have made an absolute mockery of themselves.

Just read through 7 pages, 7 BLOODY PAGES(!) of pettiness and triviality argument about Man United...Pathetic! :doh:

Liverpool v Stoke to kick things off. Oh how lovely...

That's certainly not a good example set by an admin. Cos from what I know, forums are all about discussion. If you don't like them. Kindly, don't read them.

Oh yes and here's the rest.

How is it pathetic?

It's about time we have a good argument on this forum, things are becoming stale, and there was actually some good points, no one insulted anyone.

What's even the point in a forum if no one can even have an argument or a disagreement? There is nothing wrong with people being opinionated and there is certainly nothing wrong when there expressing there opinion and not insulting whilst there at it. If you're going to pick out that they are childish for saying things like manure then you're the silly the one for getting so annoyed about it.

Liverpool have made an absolute mockery of themselves.

Yeah, Liverpool are done. They themselves believe they are mid-table and act as such. Even their fans have all lost hope and are reserved to mid-table ambitions. It's sad almost..just almost!

And, their PR department is unbelievably stupid.

How is it pathetic?

This.

wait so people are saying that there is nothing wrong with being opinionated and to express your opinions to a guy whose opinion was that a recent argument was pathetic? oh the irony

this thread is hilarious, love it

And I'm getting annoyed?! LOL I have far more important things to think about than getting annoyed over such trivial matters. And really, yes Nish has his own opinion about Man Utd and he made it known but to keep going on and on and on about it is absolutely nonsensical when he's just going around the bush and saying the same things. In fact, 2 decent members, even though they are different club supporters, have probably been chased away from this forum for no good reason.

That's certainly not a good example set by an admin. Cos from what I know, forums are all about discussion. If you don't like them. Kindly, don't read them.

Oh yes and here's the rest.

Me setting a bad example as an admin?! LOL! Don't know whether I should cry or laugh at that statement. Obviously forum is all about discussion and we all welcome that but as I said, the part where it gets nonsense when you keep on repeating the same old thing about your hatred towards Man United over and over again without really contributing any meaningful to this so called 'discussion' you are talking about.

what, did and JayC leave?

But I like them so much!

And I agree that at this point is not even about making a point about ManUtd luck, corruption, quality or whatever. It's just the repetition of something that has been said too many like a broken record...

Good thing there's football tomorrow, people! Then all those discussions will end and we'll laugh at ManUtd's expense together as I think they'll struggle a bit in the beginning if their manager is already moaning about fixtures - although in the same breath he admits that it's the same for everyone because at the end of the day you play everybody away and home :doh:

Can he decide if it's suspicious/unfair or indifferent? :lol:

what games are you guys watching in addition to Chelsea? I'm one of those people that watch all matches they actually broadcast and as in Brazil we have two channels (Fox and ESPN) covering EPL every week we have Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, and both Manchester team matches and if I'm not wrong Spurs too (if not they show the great majority of it). All of them, every week (even if they're at the same time, because the channels take turns so one week for example ESPN shows CFC, Arse, Liv while Fox shows ManU, ManC and Spurs)

As tomorrow is my last holiday day with bf and mom, I won't watch footie, but I'll watch both Sunday matches and probably ManC on Monday too.

This.

And I'm getting annoyed?! LOL I have far more important things to think about than getting annoyed over such trivial matters. And really, yes Nish has his own opinion about Man Utd and he made it known but to keep going on and on and on about it is absolutely nonsensical when he's just going around the bush and saying the same things. In fact, 2 decent members, even though they are different club supporters, have probably been chased away from this forum for no good reason.

Me setting a bad example as an admin?! LOL! Don't know whether I should cry or laugh at that statement. Obviously forum is all about discussion and we all welcome that but as I said, the part where it gets nonsense when you keep on repeating the same old thing about your hatred towards Man United over and over again without really contributing any meaningful to this so called 'discussion' you are talking about.

I would like your post, but Peace already beat me to it.

The discussion was actually pretty good, it was entertaining, it's not like it was getting out of hand. About time we have a good argument on this forum without someone getting banned or suspended.