The English Football Thread

Steve

How would you feel if you were champions and got those fixtures? I'm sure if you are honest - you'd be wounded at least. It's a tough start for a new manager. It would have of been incredibly hard even for SAF... Imagine the faces though if we come out those games unscathed, and under David Moyes. It's a great stage for him to silence the doubters; or a means for the press to hammer him if it goes the other way. Hard times for Moyes is something he will learn to deal with as time goes by. I don't think there is any conspiracy - I don't think any level headed person really does, he just feels aggrieved. Rightly so.

Seriously though, wouldn't you rather accept your team needs to improve and live in the real world - contested with calling us cheats, taking the easy way out of having to admit harsh truths about your beloved Chelsea?....

If u r so confident about your legendary Man United then why were you silenced on page 483 when we clearly showed people if the FA worked for United and how useless United is.

FFS you guys get outplayed by Reading at Old Trafford and you call yourselves a great team!

• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

If u r so confident about your legendary Man United then why were you silenced on page 483 when we clearly showed people if the FA worked for United and how useless United is.

FFS you guys get outplayed by Reading at Old Trafford and you call yourselves a great team!

I chose to ignore all that tripe, because that is what it is. I'd appreciate a good argument from you instead of some page and pointing conspiracy. It's not a good argument. It's really not. Not to mention insanely boring. Can I make a request too? Can you just not bother talking to me if that is all you have? It's been done to death and can't be proved. The more intelligent Chelsea fans on the board have also told you to get over it. I feel like your dad, attempting to make you see sense. I have had enough of it. Carry on hating us, but remember it is just because we win. Admit it to yourself and move forward.

I chose to ignore all that tripe, because that is what it is. I'd appreciate a good argument from you instead of some page and pointing conspiracy. It's not a good argument. It's really not. Not to mention insanely boring. Can I make a request too? Can you just not bother talking to me if that is all you have? It's been done to death and can't be proved. The more intelligent Chelsea fans on the board have also told you to get over it. I feel like your dad, attempting to make you see sense. I have had enough of it. Carry on hating us, but remember it is just because we win. Admit it to yourself and move forward.

If it's just because u win then why did City never face this hate when they won the title.

The new FA Chairman, Greg Dyke, is an ex Man United director.

The FA Vice chairman is David Gill, current United CEO and future Board member (like a certain Mr. Ferguson).

And the new Premier League chairman, Anthony Fry, is a self confessed United fan.

Not to mention Mike Riley is head of PGMOB

and what do u mean other TC posters have told me I am wrong? From what I remember I had a bunch of likes for my posts (which u can check). U r just being ignorant about the facts. Any idiot can say by just watching the matches let alone the referee disappearances can say United are favoured by referees.

And some of u r acting as though there is no such thing as corruption. Half the posts are like: "Corruption in football? Impossible." Have u never seen corruption before in your life? Juventus to name one and not to mention so many political examples of corruption.

But no. After all we should all kiss Man United's ass and their brilliant attacking football and sing "Glory Glory Man United".

I mean corruption. Rubbish. There is no such thing.

Moyes moaning about the fixture list :clown:

he needs to realise every team plays each other home and away

He never moaned once at Everton, must be infected with Fergusonitis or Red face has his hand up his arse

ventriloquist-dummy.jpg

He thinks we kiss United's ass like the FA.

Well, not many would do that here, I hope. As I mentioned recently, try other forums full of manures & you will see how they try to ridicule other fans. Folks in here are pretty mild towards him, I feel. The same repetitious excuses are posted by him only.

Well, not many would do that here, I hope. As I mentioned recently, try other forums full of manures & you will see how they try to ridicule other fans. Folks in here are pretty mild towards him, I feel. The same repetitious excuses are posted by him only.

They are used to being pampered like babies.

If there is conspiracy its 100% in favour of United.

He needs to shut his fucking mouth

David Gill former Chief executive of United and life long fan is Vice Chairman of the FA

Greg Dyke lifelong Man United fan and season ticket holder is Chairman of the FA

Anthony Fry lifelong Man United fan and season ticket holder is Chairman of the Premier League

You couldnt make it up

If there is conspiracy its 100% in favour of United.

He needs to shut his fucking mouth

David Gill former Chief executive of United and life long fan is Vice Chairman of the FA

Greg Dyke lifelong Man United fan and season ticket holder is Chairman of the FA

Anthony Fry lifelong Man United fan and season ticket holder is Chairman of the Premier League

You couldnt make it up

^^^^

THAT'S IT Exactly what I have been saying!

You do know there's a massive difference between kissing their ass and acknowledging the fact they're one of the biggest and most successful clubs in the world? Even if some of the people on here firmly believe their time at the top has come to an end now that Ferguson's gone it doesn't mean they're suddenly shit or anything. People love to joke about it but does anyone honestly believe there's some sort of FA conspiracy to help United succeed? A lot of their favourable refereeing decisions and whatnot was up to Ferguson and his brilliant ability of manipulating people through the media but it's not like they paid the refs or anything and no matter how many people with Manchester United backgrounds they have in the FA board won't change that.

@JayC has come here in a relatively peaceful manner to discuss football so why do you and bushman have to be so fucking hostile towards him? Being a United fan, he's hardly going to agree with us on many things regarding Chelsea and/or Manchester United but he is entitled to his opinion and we have to respect that. You are only trying to provoke a reaction out of him by slating his opinions and calling his favorite club with some childish nicknames and then you take the role of a victim when he calls you a cunt or something.

I didn't insult him. I said United were useless and he started behaving like a bitch. He's not respecting our opinion why should we respect his.

Every ref who doesn't support them just disappears!

Jeff Winter, Peter Walton and that's just a few! Whenever they are in trouble, a ref saves them. I keep repeating myself. It's all on 483.