The English Football Thread

Steve

@NishC300, it's funny you should ignore the main point of my post... You call @JayC's club corrupt cheaters who can't win titles fairly and you expect him to just suck it up and move on without insulting yourself or the club you support in return? And when he replies by saying something witty you start whining like a little bitch because he won't agree with you that Manchester United are corrupt. For example, if he insulted Chelsea by saying the usual opposition fan insults about the club not being anything without the corrupt oil money stolen from the people of Russia and that our fans are nothing but gloryhunting cunts, would you be calm about it or respond in a similarly distasteful manner? Don't bother responding because I already know your answer and there's nothing wrong with defending your club when some biased idiot starts to insult it. That's exactly what JayC has done and he has every right to do that.

I despise that club and would love it if they fell into mediocrity now that Ferguson's retired but that doesn't mean we should insult one of their fans when he comes here to discuss football in a civilized manner.

Witty response? Name me one witty response he gave. I wasn't whining. I'm just stating facts about the FA and PGMOB. All he's saying is Man United are great.

And you shouldn't complain about people calling Man United childish names. From what I remember do you not call Barcelona- Uefalona?

All he is doing is ignoring the facts. The facts about the FA. The facts about cheating. The facts about the controversial moments and then you lot complain about me?

Edited by NishC300

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

As for me & NishC300 driving them away, how did we do that ? Face the facts about their club.

What facts? To me your babbling is just as deluded as any other conspiracy theorist nutjob saying the American government was behind the WTC attacks and whatnot.

asking people to be unbiased when talking to a united supporter in a chelsea forum is the stupidest thing ever, you may not agree with a single word being spoken but you shouldn't expect anything different if you join a rival team's forum, i know i sure wouldn't

We don't have to be unbiased but we don't have to be utterly disrespectful either, there's a difference.

What facts? To me your babbling is just as deluded as any other conspiracy theorist nutjob saying the American government was behind the WTC attacks and whatnot.

We don't have to be unbiased but we don't have to be utterly disrespectful either, there's a difference.

Yes all these refs disappearing, all these favourable decisions and all these United officials in the FA.

It's nothing. Nothing at all.

I tell you what. Mind your own business. This is the end. I do not feel like spending another hour here to explain it to you. Bye.

And you shouldn't complain about people calling Man United childish names. From what I remember do you not call Barcelona- Uefalona?

Sure, I may have called them that once or twice in the heat of a moment on this forum but never directly to a Barcelona fan because that's just trying to provoke a reaction and in order to have a proper discussion that's not the way to go. For example, if we're drawn against Barcelona at some point and one of their fans comes here to discuss the tie with us, I see no reason to start calling them Uefalona or anything but if he comes here just to wind us up I see no problem with calling him and his club names. What you and bushman have done is abuse @JayC from the very beginning just because of the club he supports and that's just being childish.

Anyway, now I'm really out of here. I don't have all day to argue with you guys, there's much better ways to spend a lovely Thursday evening.

Sure, I may have called them that once or twice in the heat of a moment on this forum but never directly to a Barcelona fan because that's just trying to provoke a reaction and in order to have a proper discussion that's not the way to go. For example, if we're drawn against Barcelona at some point and one of their fans comes here to discuss the tie with us, I see no reason to start calling them Uefalona or anything but if he comes here just to wind us up I see no problem with calling him and his club names. What you and bushman have done is abuse @JayC from the very beginning just because of the club he supports and that's just being childish.

Anyway, now I'm really out of here. I don't have all day to argue with you guys, there's much better ways to spend a lovely Thursday evening.

Nobody insulted JayC. I insulted Man United. I have already apologised to him on this thread and by PM.

Enjoy your evening :D . The weather must be excellent this time of year in Finland.

Edited by NishC300

:getin:

We don't and we shouldn't but I just don't see how any rival fan should expect anything different when joining a rival forum. You could be 100% in the right but you won't get an audience for it.

Considering how many idiots are on the internet I still find it odd when people find it hard to let things go, wasting your time, both parties.

Funny thing is people here are so 'disrespectful' to Man United (which people claim is purely due to their success)

Then why aren't people here 'disrespectful' to Madrid, Milan and other successful clubs.

Well said. So far, I have hardly ever seen anyone making fun of Real, Bayern...etc. Somehow, I have seen plenty of folks having a laugh or two at manures.

Enjoy your evening :D . The weather must be excellent this time of year in Finland.

Not sure if you just insulted my country for it's usually shit weather (not that I'd give a flying fuck if you did, I hate it myself) or if you really know that August is usually the most pleasant month around here. Anyway, being an adult and all there's plenty of stuff to do even when the weather is bad, you'll learn that in a few years.

Not sure if you just insulted my country for it's usually shit weather (not that I'd give a flying fuck if you did, I hate it myself) or if you really know that August is usually the most pleasant month around here. Anyway, being an adult and all there's plenty of stuff to do even when the weather is bad, you'll learn that in a few years.

No I'm not insulting your country because I expected it to be much milder in the summer than other places. Such as it's horribly hot right now here. :D But that has its advantages too.

btw man. I'm not fighting with any of u or anything. I just disagree with u simple. So please don't take anything personally.

Just read through 7 pages, 7 BLOODY PAGES(!) of pettiness and triviality argument about Man United...Pathetic! :doh:

1148995_709073539118382_638649187_n.jpg

A draw for both the manchester teams and win for Crystal Palace in the london derby!!

Liverpool v Stoke to kick things off. Oh how lovely...

If u r so confident about your legendary Man United then why were you silenced on page 483 when we clearly showed people if the FA worked for United and how useless United is.

FFS you guys get outplayed by Reading at Old Trafford and you call yourselves a great team!

Dude, please just quit this whining of yours. You and a couple of others are completely ruining this thread with a buch of nonsense name calling and accusations. We got your point, move on.

Unlike a few bitter blues here, I can appreciate an opposition fan, gives an idea of what they're thinking about their teams performances and what their opinion is about us. And for any retard whose gonna quote me and question my loyalty: YES, I actually care about how

other fans view my team and can have a mature argument.

Edit: Keep it up @cicero. Quality member.

Edited by Zone