The English Football Thread

Steve

Manutd are a good team, because they can put some consistency more than anyone in the league, that is a fact.

Every team have some luck once in a while,

But if anyone denies that manutd don't have MORE decisions go their way than any other team then thats just being ignorant.

The fact that the formal Manutd chairman is the VC of FA says it all really.

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

If you're saying what I think you are then this is a stupid post, you say respect each others opinions then say I'm stupid for not agreeing.

You and that other United supporter should go sign up for redcafe

Well what you are thinking isn't right then.

I respect you cause you've been on this forum for long. the same as I respect Nish and others out here, thought I don't one bit agree with you. at the end of the day we are all Chelsea fans, and you guys have been here long enough to gain my respect.

But do realize that I don't need an ordering around. with all due respect, I don't have the slightest of intentions of joining redcafe, so do think twice before telling me again what to do.

Manchester United have given Phil Dowd the honour of refereeing the 1st match in the Post-Ferguson era.

Here are the other appointments, Man United's Mike Riley has made:

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/2013-14/aug/match-officials-appointments-17-21-august.html

Haha Moyes already moaning about the fixtures.

I think he is way out of his depth

Having the tough fixtures early can be a blessing in disguise. When the UCL fixtures come in, it's tough to play the UCL on Tues/Wed then during the weekend you have a big game like Man City.

Having the tough fixtures early can be a blessing in disguise. When the UCL fixtures come in, it's tough to play the UCL on Tues/Wed then during the weekend you have a big game like Man City.

Perhaps, I am out of the picture here, but all PL games are tough. Especially, early in the season. The lower clubs are well prepared. At least, I noticed it over the years.