• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

All I read about Moyes claims of " conspiracy " over PL fixtures.

I hope, this is just reporter´s rumor.

I thought the process of organizing the fixtures is completely fair to all teams. Perhaps, not to Moyes ?

Said by Moyes..

"I find it hard to believe that's the way the balls came out of the bag, that's for sure." "I think it's the hardest start for 20 years that Manchester United have had.

"I hope it's not because Manchester United won the league quite comfortably last year [that] the fixtures have been made much more difficult."

All I read about Moyes claims of " conspiracy " over PL fixtures.

I hope, this is just reporter´s rumor.

I thought the process of organizing the fixtures is completely fair to all teams. Perhaps, not to Moyes ?

That awkward moment when Man United talk about conspiracy. :lol2:

How would you feel if you were champions and got those fixtures? I'm sure if you are honest - you'd be wounded at least. It's a tough start for a new manager. It would have of been incredibly hard even for SAF... Imagine the faces though if we come out those games unscathed, and under David Moyes. It's a great stage for him to silence the doubters; or a means for the press to hammer him if it goes the other way. Hard times for Moyes is something he will learn to deal with as time goes by. I don't think there is any conspiracy - I don't think any level headed person really does, he just feels aggrieved. Rightly so.

Seriously though, wouldn't you rather accept your team needs to improve and live in the real world - contested with calling us cheats, taking the easy way out of having to admit harsh truths about your beloved Chelsea?....

Edited by JayC

Whether Moyes feel hard done by those fixtures or not, it´s irrelevant.

If he sniveled about it, that´s funny.

These fixtures were done & he should accept it.

After all, was he anticipating easy fixtures according to his preferences ?

How would you feel if you were champions and got those fixtures? I'm sure if you are honest - you'd be wounded at least. It's a tough start for a new manager. It would have of been incredibly hard even for SAF... Imagine the faces though if we come out those games unscathed, and under David Moyes. It's a great stage for him to silence the doubters; or a means for the press to hammer him if it goes the other way. Hard times for Moyes is something he will learn to deal with as time goes by. I don't think there is any conspiracy - I don't think any level headed person really does, he just feels aggrieved. Rightly so.

Seriously though, wouldn't you rather accept your team needs to improve and live in the real world - contested with calling us cheats, taking the easy way out of having to admit harsh truths about your beloved Chelsea?....

They are champions of last season so they should suck it all up Edited by 1chelsea