• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Some people here are behaving as though there is no such thing as corruption in the world!

Haven't you seen so many examples of bribery and corruption?

But to think that's crawled into the Premier League isn't right. there's a reason it's called conspiracy when you bring facts like that about. inadvertently, you are actually hurting the feelings of all the people who hold prestigious positions of their respective organisations. just cause they are United fans does not mean that they don't deserve the job. Gill on one hand has done lot for English football, especially on the grass roots level. If an Aston Villa fan becomes the chairman what do you expect? The FA to favor them?

You can go on and on about how they've been favored, but its one simple reason and that's Fergie's intimidation. not the other hogwash about corruption and bribery.

I didn't insult him. I said United were useless and he started behaving like a bitch. He's not respecting our opinion why should we respect his.

Yeah, you just said his team is shit and they only keep winning titles because there's a conspiracy. Every chance you get you bring up this conspiracy, like in the Hull match thread for example where you just out of the blue brought up Manchester United by saying they have appointed John Moss as the referee for the match. To me that's more of an obsession than a healthy rivalry between two great clubs. You do all this and you honestly expect him not to have a go at you?

On top of all that you and bushman keep calling his team "Manure". How fucking childish is that?

But to think that's crawled into the Premier League isn't right. there's a reason it's called conspiracy when you bring facts like that about. inadvertently, you are actually hurting the feelings of all the people who hold prestigious positions of their respective organisations. just cause they are United fans does not mean that they don't deserve the job. Gill on one hand has done lot for English football, especially on the grass roots level. If an Aston Villa fan becomes the chairman what do you expect? The FA to favor them?

You can go on and on about how they've been favored, but its one simple reason and that's Fergie's intimidation. not the other hogwash about corruption and bribery.

But intimidation is illegal too. R u telling me the FA is scared of a manager?

I can understand one Manchester United person being in a good position but 4? lol no way.

And what about this thing you wrote here:

"But to think that's crawled into the Premier League isn't right"

So u expected Juventus to be corrupt? Or (not relating to this topic) did you expect Jimmy Saville to be a child molester?

There are more facts showing United r corrupt than there are showing United aren't.

People just think they will 'uncool' if they say United aren't corrupt.

I understand why some of you simply can't believe this. Which I find quite baffling. I don't want to start a fight with anyone and

@JayC, if offended u, I am really sorry. I didn't want to offend you but I was targeting your club not you.

I had no intention of offending anyone and I actually didn't offend anyone but in case my comments about Man United offended anyone. Sorry.

Yeah, you just said his team is shit and they only keep winning titles because there's a conspiracy. Every chance you get you bring up this conspiracy, like in the Hull match thread for example where you just out of the blue brought up Manchester United by saying they have appointed John Moss as the referee for the match. To me that's more of an obsession than a healthy rivalry between two great clubs. You do all this and you honestly expect him not to have a go at you?

On top of all that you and bushman keep calling his team "Manure". How fucking childish is that?

I don't call them Manure.

I call them man united.

It's a bit like people call Arsenal "Gooners" rather than Gunners.

and what's your problem if people are expressing their opinion?

The topic about United was brought up in this thread and regarding the Hull City Thread, that was a joke referring to the fact that they are nicknamed "Referee United". It's a bit like those Howard Webb jokes.

Some of you guys defend United as if they were your own club.

But intimidation is illegal too. R u telling me the FA is scared of a manager?

I can understand one Manchester United person being in a good position but 4? lol no way.

And what about this thing you wrote here:

"But to think that's crawled into the Premier League isn't right"

So u expected Juventus to be corrupt? Or (not relating to this topic) did you expect Jimmy Saville to be a child molester?

There are more facts showing United r corrupt than there are showing United aren't.

People just think they will 'uncool' if they say United aren't corrupt.

I understand why some of you simply can't believe this. Which I find quite baffling. I don't want to start a fight with anyone and

@JayC, if offended u, I am really sorry. I didn't want to offend you but I was targeting your club not you.

I had no intention of offending anyone and I actually didn't offend anyone but in case my comments about Man United offended anyone. Sorry.

Intimidation is illegal yes. In that case Brian Clough, Ian Halloway, Paolo Di Canio, Jose Mourinho , Antonio Conte and many more have all done it.

On the corruption note, Serie A at that time had lot of loopholes. UEFA have much more stringent policies now. If that didn't happen then there would be a chance that it could spread in the Premier League, but after that, no way.

SO 4 talented people can't hold positions in an organisation due to the immense work they've done for football just because they are United fans? Two ways about it buddy.

And we aren't defending. we're seeing sense. JayC is one of the few people who would love football before their club. he want's to learn and it's something you don't see a lot and can't help admire. I don't really see any wrong in him trying to express his opinion. just cause it differs form ours we don't need to insult his club. I've seen many people try to fire him up for no reason at all. It's even more surprising for me, cause for the first time I'm actually taking United's side, and that to only cause of a sensible fan.

Intimidation is illegal yes. In that case Brian Clough, Ian Halloway, Paolo Di Canio, Jose Mourinho , Antonio Conte and many more have all done it.

On the corruption note, Serie A at that time had lot of loopholes. UEFA have much more stringent policies now. If that didn't happen then there would be a chance that it could spread in the Premier League, but after that, no way.

SO 4 talented people can't hold positions in an organisation due to the immense work they've done for football just because they are United fans? Two ways about it buddy.

And we aren't defending. we're seeing sense. JayC is one of the few people who would love football before their club. he want's to learn and it's something you don't see a lot and can't help admire. I don't really see any wrong in him trying to express his opinion. just cause it differs form ours we don't need to insult his club. I've seen many people try to fire him up for no reason at all. It's even more surprising for me, cause for the first time I'm actually taking United's side, and that to only cause of a sensible fan.

Nobody fired him up.

"4 talented people" :lol2:

I'm guessing all these incidents we see everyday, all these referees disappearing and all these Man United officials in the FA. It's all a mere coincidence.

Imagine if they were Chelsea fans -we'd never hear the end of it

Nice Chelsea Head Hunters sig btw

Imagine if they were Chelsea fans -we'd never hear the end of it

Nice Chelsea Head Hunters sig btw

It'd be on the news everyday.

EDIT: Bruce Buck Vice-Chairman of FA

Ron Gourlay- Chairman of FA

Just imagine the world's reaction if that happened.

Edited by NishC300

You do know there's a massive difference between kissing their ass and acknowledging the fact they're one of the biggest and most successful clubs in the world? Even if some of the people on here firmly believe their time at the top has come to an end now that Ferguson's gone it doesn't mean they're suddenly shit or anything. People love to joke about it but does anyone honestly believe there's some sort of FA conspiracy to help United succeed? A lot of their favourable refereeing decisions and whatnot was up to Ferguson and his brilliant ability of manipulating people through the media but it's not like they paid the refs or anything and no matter how many people with Manchester United backgrounds they have in the FA board won't change that.

@JayC has come here in a relatively peaceful manner to discuss football so why do you and bushman have to be so fucking hostile towards him? Being a United fan, he's hardly going to agree with us on many things regarding Chelsea and/or Manchester United but he is entitled to his opinion and we have to respect that. You are only trying to provoke a reaction out of him by slating his opinions and calling his favorite club with some childish nicknames and then you take the role of a victim when he calls you a cunt or something.

Why do you think any of us are hostile to him ?

Have I said anything derogatory to him ? No, I have not. Meanwhile, he posted & ridiculed me yesterday. Wake up. This is Chelsea´s forum. We should be able to post what we feel about manures. if you do not like, don´t read it. The last fucking thing we need here is someone like you preaching here what any of us should post here. These matters are up to the mods. If they feel I went overboard, let them say so. Meanwhile, keep on trucking.

@NishC300, it's funny you should ignore the main point of my post... You call @JayC's club corrupt cheaters who can't win titles fairly and you expect him to just suck it up and move on without insulting yourself or the club you support in return? And when he replies by saying something witty you start whining like a little bitch because he won't agree with you that Manchester United are corrupt. For example, if he insulted Chelsea by saying the usual opposition fan insults about the club not being anything without the corrupt oil money stolen from the people of Russia and that our fans are nothing but gloryhunting cunts, would you be calm about it or respond in a similarly distasteful manner? Don't bother responding because I already know your answer and there's nothing wrong with defending your club when some biased idiot starts to insult it. That's exactly what JayC has done and he has every right to do that.

I despise that club and would love it if they fell into mediocrity now that Ferguson's retired but that doesn't mean we should insult one of their fans when he comes here to discuss football in a civilized manner.

brilliant post mate! Even though we dont like our opponents we should respect them!

Why do you think any of us are hostile to him ?

Have I said anything derogatory to him ? No, I have not. Meanwhile, he posted & ridiculed me yesterday. Wake up. This is Chelsea´s forum. We should be able to post what we feel about manures. if you do not like, don´t read it. The last fucking thing we need here is someone like you preaching here what any of us should post here. These matters are up to the mods. If they feel I went overboard, let them say so. Meanwhile, keep on trucking.

Again with the fucking manures. What are you, 12 years old?

And I agree that at the end of the day it's up to the admins to deal with this stuff, but I for one like having a couple of sensible opposition supporters around here to mix things up a little. That won't happen if people like you and NishC300 keep driving them away with your insults. I have a feeling the admins are with me on this, it's bad for the general image of this forum if a lot people get the feeling this board is full of uncivlized cunts. But don't take my word for it, let's wait for one of the admins to speak out on the matter.

In the meantime, I'm out. No point arguing with you any further because it's clear you've made up your minds and can't be reasoned with.

Again with the fucking manures. What are you, 12 years old?

And I agree that at the end of the day it's up to the admins to deal with this stuff, but I for one like having a couple of sensible opposition supporters around here to mix things up a little. That won't happen if people like you and NishC300 keep driving them away with your insults. I have a feeling the admins are with me on this, it's bad for the general image of this forum if a lot people get the feeling this board is full of uncivlized cunts. But don't take my word for it, let's wait for one of the admins to speak out on the matter.

In the meantime, I'm out. No point arguing with you any further because it's clear you've made up your minds and can't be reasoned with.

However, I chose to call them, it´s up to me. No one said, it was not allowed, so far. Until, the mods say so, you shouldn´t worry about it. As for me & NishC300 driving them away, how did we do that ? Face the facts about their club.

asking people to be unbiased when talking to a united supporter in a chelsea forum is the stupidest thing ever, you may not agree with a single word being spoken but you shouldn't expect anything different if you join a rival team's forum, i know i sure wouldn't